Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Michael Duff starts his day at Fairwood as new Swansea City boss 10:45 - Jun 23 with 1486 viewsSwansIndependent

Michael Duff starts his day at Fairwood as new Swansea City boss 23rd Jun 2023 10:45
Michael Duff meets the Swansea City squad this morning and breaks the ice with his first day at Fairwood before the Swans travel out to La Finca in Spain. The usual day one player evaluation methods will take place within the superb elite facility as we have all seen many times before. 0

Day one for Duff, click above.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Michael Duff starts his day at Fairwood as new Swansea City boss on 17:43 - Jun 23 with 1125 viewsFireboy2

Got a good feeling from this guy.

I have it on good authority that he's a going to be a top manager, if he gets us challenging and staying in the play offs I will be a very happy man.
Michael Duff starts his day at Fairwood as new Swansea City boss on 18:22 - Jun 23 with 1062 viewsSullutaCreturned

Michael Duff starts his day at Fairwood as new Swansea City boss on 17:43 - Jun 23 by Fireboy2

I have it on good authority that he's a going to be a top manager, if he gets us challenging and staying in the play offs I will be a very happy man.

You been talking to the sky pixies again?
Michael Duff starts his day at Fairwood as new Swansea City boss on 19:20 - Jun 23 with 997 viewsFireboy2

Michael Duff starts his day at Fairwood as new Swansea City boss on 18:22 - Jun 23 by SullutaCreturned

You been talking to the sky pixies again?

Quite a few burnley fan mates actually and they raved about him.

Michael Duff starts his day at Fairwood as new Swansea City boss on 19:32 - Jun 23 with 952 viewsmax936

Michael Duff starts his day at Fairwood as new Swansea City boss on 17:43 - Jun 23 by Fireboy2

Looks to smiley to me

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Michael Duff starts his day at Fairwood as new Swansea City boss on 20:02 - Jun 23 with 898 viewsguthrieintherain

Michael Duff starts his day at Fairwood as new Swansea City boss on 19:32 - Jun 23 by max936

Looks to smiley to me

Wait till you see his picture on 1st February next year won't be looking so happy then

Poll: What will happen with Morgan Whittaker

Michael Duff starts his day at Fairwood as new Swansea City boss on 20:30 - Jun 23 with 848 viewsSullutaCreturned

Michael Duff starts his day at Fairwood as new Swansea City boss on 19:20 - Jun 23 by Fireboy2

Quite a few burnley fan mates actually and they raved about him.

Oh, so it ws Northern pixies then
Michael Duff starts his day at Fairwood as new Swansea City boss on 21:11 - Jun 23 with 774 viewsFireboy2

Michael Duff starts his day at Fairwood as new Swansea City boss on 20:30 - Jun 23 by SullutaCreturned

Pixies in a glass house shouldn't throw stones 😁
Michael Duff starts his day at Fairwood as new Swansea City boss on 00:06 - Jun 24 with 643 viewsmax936

Michael Duff starts his day at Fairwood as new Swansea City boss on 20:02 - Jun 23 by guthrieintherain

Wait till you see his picture on 1st February next year won't be looking so happy then

He'll be in good company then shall we say

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Login to get fewer ads

Michael Duff starts his day at Fairwood as new Swansea City boss on 10:02 - Jun 24 with 466 viewsonehunglow

Michael Duff starts his day at Fairwood as new Swansea City boss on 20:30 - Jun 23 by SullutaCreturned

Isn’t pixies now a term of offence .
I’m told that kids now have a soother rather than a dxxxxxy

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024