Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Michael Duff : My job is not to win the fans over ! 08:15 - Sep 20 with 2577 viewsSwansIndependent

Michael Duff : My job is not to win the fans over ! 20th Sep 2023 08:10
In addition to the official slant placed on last nights game at Loftus Road Swans head coach Michael Duff disclosed he has spoken to the people at the top of the club. Disclosing he has had contact with the majority ownership and Chairman Andrew Coleman as his position as Swans head coach becomes more precarious, Duff seemed unconcerned. 0

Not sure about this one Mike, click above.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Michael Duff : My job is not to win the fans over ! on 08:22 - Sep 20 with 2155 viewsWhiterockin

My job's not to win the fans over. My job's to win games.

Mr Duff incase you hadn't noticed you are doing neither.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

Michael Duff : My job is not to win the fans over ! on 08:23 - Sep 20 with 2156 viewsHeadmaster

His job is to win games, said the man who hasn’t won a game.

His comments about XG Against were another classic, apparently we can now start work with the ball. 7 games in.
Michael Duff : My job is not to win the fans over ! on 08:24 - Sep 20 with 2141 viewsKeithHaynes

Michael Duff : My job is not to win the fans over ! on 08:23 - Sep 20 by Headmaster

His job is to win games, said the man who hasn’t won a game.

His comments about XG Against were another classic, apparently we can now start work with the ball. 7 games in.

And of course concentrate on the passing game which needs work by all accounts.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Michael Duff : My job is not to win the fans over ! on 08:32 - Sep 20 with 2089 viewsonehunglow

Worrying indeed.
He gives the impression of not giving a monkeys
Clearly now,a mistake ,sadly
What to do right now

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Michael Duff : My job is not to win the fans over ! on 08:42 - Sep 20 with 2063 viewsswan65split

but hes on a winner whatever, a couple of months work and a few years pay.

he cant succeed here after his recent remarks, looks all round as if hes made his mind up he doesn't want to be here.
Michael Duff : My job is not to win the fans over ! on 08:55 - Sep 20 with 2024 viewsjack247

Michael Duff : My job is not to win the fans over ! on 08:32 - Sep 20 by onehunglow

Worrying indeed.
He gives the impression of not giving a monkeys
Clearly now,a mistake ,sadly
What to do right now

He comes across as arrogant and delusional. He may be nothing of the sort but I can only judge him on his press conferences.

Doesn’t he realise that winning the fans over and winning games are effectively the same thing?

His press conferences and quotes like in this article and the one about losing to Cardiff twice and getting promoted honestly come across as some sort of social experiment to see how far he can push it.
Michael Duff : My job is not to win the fans over ! on 09:07 - Sep 20 with 1981 viewsonehunglow

Michael Duff : My job is not to win the fans over ! on 08:55 - Sep 20 by jack247

He comes across as arrogant and delusional. He may be nothing of the sort but I can only judge him on his press conferences.

Doesn’t he realise that winning the fans over and winning games are effectively the same thing?

His press conferences and quotes like in this article and the one about losing to Cardiff twice and getting promoted honestly come across as some sort of social experiment to see how far he can push it.

He comes over as you suggest albeit not as arrogant as the last coach .
He is more inept though thus far and when a manager loses the fans ,he will get fired. It’s simply a matter of time during which the damage increases

We must not forget those who sanctioned a new contract for Naughton, lauded by many,who was and us washed up now laid up.

It sets a standard

Michael Duff : My job is not to win the fans over ! on 09:18 - Sep 20 with 1966 viewsChippy69

The cut of his gib tells you everything you need to know
Never seen the miserable chip shop smile

They make us feel indebted For saving us from hell And then they put us through it It's time the bastards fell

Login to get fewer ads

Michael Duff : My job is not to win the fans over ! on 09:36 - Sep 20 with 1893 viewsChippy69

chip shop smile

They make us feel indebted For saving us from hell And then they put us through it It's time the bastards fell

Michael Duff : My job is not to win the fans over ! on 09:58 - Sep 20 with 1825 viewssw02sea

His epitaph when he’s gone will read…..

”ITS NOT MY JOB TO WIN THE FANS OVER “

WTF ????!!!!

I can’t wait for another of the witless, miserable poopy droopy comments, after we loose again, at home, on Saturday, when he will get the dreaded “You don’t know what you’re doing!” chant from the majority of fans.

Brad Bobbly now looks like Arsène Wenger, compared to this clown.
Duff by name, Duff by footballing nature.

The owners have a huge decision to make, it’s either death my a thousand cuts, or put him and us out of his/our misery with a P45

Michael Duff : My job is not to win the fans over ! on 10:22 - Sep 20 with 1762 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

I think we have hired an idiot.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Michael Duff : My job is not to win the fans over ! on 10:40 - Sep 20 with 1714 viewsWhiterockin

Michael Duff : My job is not to win the fans over ! on 09:58 - Sep 20 by sw02sea

His epitaph when he’s gone will read…..

”ITS NOT MY JOB TO WIN THE FANS OVER “

WTF ????!!!!

I can’t wait for another of the witless, miserable poopy droopy comments, after we loose again, at home, on Saturday, when he will get the dreaded “You don’t know what you’re doing!” chant from the majority of fans.

Brad Bobbly now looks like Arsène Wenger, compared to this clown.
Duff by name, Duff by footballing nature.

The owners have a huge decision to make, it’s either death my a thousand cuts, or put him and us out of his/our misery with a P45

I'm really not looking forward to Saturday. If we don't start well Duff is going to get crucified. I feel for the players and only hope that the crowd don't get to them.

Michael Duff : My job is not to win the fans over ! on 10:49 - Sep 20 with 1675 viewsQJumpingJack

A friend of mine was at the game who was a neutral believes Swansea are "relegation fodder". Hard to argue against at the moment.
Michael Duff : My job is not to win the fans over ! on 10:51 - Sep 20 with 1669 views3swan

I get the feeling he wants out.

Every comment is about everyone else, (where have we heard that before).

He's giving the owners every opportunity and evidence to sack him, whether they're ready to pay off is another question.
Michael Duff : My job is not to win the fans over ! on 11:11 - Sep 20 with 1624 viewsKeithHaynes

Michael Duff : My job is not to win the fans over ! on 10:51 - Sep 20 by 3swan

I get the feeling he wants out.

Every comment is about everyone else, (where have we heard that before).

He's giving the owners every opportunity and evidence to sack him, whether they're ready to pay off is another question.

Most managers are the same, however, he isn’t up to this I think, I want to be wrong, but the football is tragic.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Michael Duff : My job is not to win the fans over ! on 11:15 - Sep 20 with 1612 viewsnantywatcher

At the moment I think Saturday's match is meaningless, unless there is a massive 'sea change' in how the club is run.
Win, lose or draw we are indeed relegation fodder. The manager is clueless, the transfer window signing are, in the majority, second rate. Other than Rushworth and Lowe the loan signings have shown themselves to be disinterested and of poor quality, I'd pay for most of them to stay home.
Our own young talent being usurped by below par journeyman who wouldn't care if they were wearing a Swansea or Rochdale shirt. It is going to take a massive effort for us to avoid relegation and who is going to want to take on that responsibility?
[Post edited 20 Sep 2023 11:24]
Michael Duff : My job is not to win the fans over ! on 11:34 - Sep 20 with 1566 viewswaynekerr55

Michael Duff : My job is not to win the fans over ! on 08:22 - Sep 20 by Whiterockin

My job's not to win the fans over. My job's to win games.

Mr Duff incase you hadn't noticed you are doing neither.

I know correlation doesn't equate to causation but my god, he's dumber than paint

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Michael Duff : My job is not to win the fans over ! on 14:47 - Sep 20 with 1357 viewsonehunglow

Michael Duff : My job is not to win the fans over ! on 11:34 - Sep 20 by waynekerr55

I know correlation doesn't equate to causation but my god, he's dumber than paint

You been on the Emva cream again.
I told you,Harvey’s Bristol Cream or nothing .

Michael Duff : My job is not to win the fans over ! on 15:42 - Sep 20 with 1277 viewsFlashberryjack

Jesus wept!!! what an idiotic statement for a manager to make, he's even thicker than I thought he was.

A question, who the f*ck interviewed him for the job, and did he speak in gobbledygook then ?

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Michael Duff : My job is not to win the fans over ! on 15:46 - Sep 20 with 1264 viewsonehunglow

Michael Duff : My job is not to win the fans over ! on 15:42 - Sep 20 by Flashberryjack

Jesus wept!!! what an idiotic statement for a manager to make, he's even thicker than I thought he was.

A question, who the f*ck interviewed him for the job, and did he speak in gobbledygook then ?

Assuming he was interviewed it at least as we know it
Russ completely had his interviewers transfixed

Michael Duff : My job is not to win the fans over ! on 16:07 - Sep 20 with 1238 viewsSullutaCreturned

I wanted to give him more time but, putting the rubbish football aside, every time he opens his mouth he sounds like he's gagging to get sacked.

Not my job to win the fans over...yes, YES it very much is. You were supposed to win us over by putting a team out that could compete and win some games. What we have instead is a team who play like they're wearing breeze blocks for boots.
Michael Duff : My job is not to win the fans over ! on 16:09 - Sep 20 with 1233 viewsonehunglow

Michael Duff : My job is not to win the fans over ! on 16:07 - Sep 20 by SullutaCreturned

I wanted to give him more time but, putting the rubbish football aside, every time he opens his mouth he sounds like he's gagging to get sacked.

Not my job to win the fans over...yes, YES it very much is. You were supposed to win us over by putting a team out that could compete and win some games. What we have instead is a team who play like they're wearing breeze blocks for boots.

If he thinks fans don't have an influence then he's truly stupid

Michael Duff : My job is not to win the fans over ! on 16:10 - Sep 20 with 1236 viewsChippy69

Wasn't he 4th or 5th choice
Cant remember

Michael Duff : My job is not to win the fans over ! on 16:31 - Sep 20 with 1189 viewsWhiterockin

Michael Duff : My job is not to win the fans over ! on 16:09 - Sep 20 by onehunglow

If he thinks fans don't have an influence then he's truly stupid

I wonder if we have any influence on him getting sacked. Is that a challenge for Saturday

Michael Duff : My job is not to win the fans over ! on 16:43 - Sep 20 with 1151 viewsSullutaCreturned

Michael Duff : My job is not to win the fans over ! on 16:31 - Sep 20 by Whiterockin

I wonder if we have any influence on him getting sacked. Is that a challenge for Saturday

In keeping with things these days, start a petition!

Or vote with our feet and go somewhere else? Empty stands and a drop in income is what the owners will understand.

If there is a decent crowd and lots of booing I reckon there'll be a statement released saying booing is the wrong way to go about it
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024