Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea City v Norwich City : Match day thread 20:14 - Sep 30 with 8002 viewsModeratorC

Norwich City at home. A club from the eastern part of Anglia where Tiswas was made.

Expectations are high this week at Swansea City 2nd Oct 2023 08:30
Norwich City are the next visitors to the Swansea.Com and it all kicks off at 7.45pm this Wednesday. The bonus of these games for fans finding it difficult to make it to the match itself is that this fixture is on the Sky Sports Red button. How very decent of them. 0

Norwich City manager David Wagner confident for Swansea trip : Swans update … 3rd Oct 2023 10:15
Norwich boss David Wagner has discussed his sides injuries and focuses on the trip to Swansea tomorrow evening. The Canaries are in seventh position in the Championship with performances of late not convincing, however Wagner is positive. 0

TEAM NEWS : Swansea City v Norwich City 4th Oct 2023 17:50
The Swans take on the Canaries this evening at the Swansea.Com Stadium ( KO 7.45pm ) The Swans are unchanged. 0

Swansea extend their unbeaten run with a deserved win against Norwich 5th Oct 2023 07:00
Swansea City were deserved 2-1 winners last tonight after a second half that sprung in to life after seventy five minutes. The winner was a sweet strike from Bashir Humphreys to take the Swans to fifteenth in the Championship table. 0

This post has been edited by an administrator
Swansea City v Norwich City : Match day thread on 21:36 - Sep 30 with 4605 viewsbuilthjack

If I was the club I would do £15/ £5 tickets for Wednesday’s game.
Get some more bums on seats.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Swansea City v Norwich City : Match day thread on 09:13 - Oct 1 with 4472 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Swansea City v Norwich City : Match day thread on 21:36 - Sep 30 by builthjack

You would hope two successive 3 nil wins would attract more supporters.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Swansea City v Norwich City : Match day thread on 09:55 - Oct 1 with 4463 viewsbuilthjack

Swansea City v Norwich City : Match day thread on 09:13 - Oct 1 by felixstowe_jack

You would hope two successive 3 nil wins would attract more supporters.

Midweek attendances are usually down, so something needs doing to fill empty seats.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Swansea City v Norwich City : Match day thread on 12:54 - Oct 1 with 4394 viewsjack247

I agree with you Builth. We’ve had a depressing start to the season, but it feels like we’ve got a bit of momentum. Be a shame not to capitalise on it.
Swansea City v Norwich City : Match day thread on 13:22 - Oct 1 with 4380 viewsKeithHaynes

I just clicked on the ticket section of the OS.
It doesn’t give me an option to buy any.

Not sure why.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Swansea City v Norwich City : Match day thread on 13:53 - Oct 1 with 4351 viewsbuilthjack

Over 4000 tickets unsold in the home sections.

Swansea City v Norwich City : Match day thread on 14:23 - Oct 1 with 4331 viewsKeithHaynes

Swansea City v Norwich City : Match day thread on 13:53 - Oct 1 by builthjack

Over 4000 tickets unsold in the home sections.

Then surely people should be able to log in and buy some ?,

Swansea City v Norwich City : Match day thread on 17:11 - Oct 1 with 4238 viewsbuilthjack

Swansea City v Norwich City : Match day thread on 14:23 - Oct 1 by KeithHaynes

Then surely people should be able to log in and buy some ?,

I can

Login to get fewer ads

Swansea City v Norwich City : Match day thread on 17:26 - Oct 1 with 4233 viewsswan_si

While I agree, they've done this type of thing in the past only for the season ticket holders to come back with a " what about us" attitude, it's a case of, you can please some of the people some of the time.
Swansea City v Norwich City : Match day thread on 19:35 - Oct 1 with 4124 viewsKeithHaynes

Swansea City v Norwich City : Match day thread on 17:11 - Oct 1 by builthjack

I can

It’s a bit odd, wanted a few for family on weds.
When I click on the ticket link it just goes to my profile.

Swansea City v Norwich City : Match day thread on 19:55 - Oct 1 with 4081 viewsbuilthjack

Swansea City v Norwich City : Match day thread on 19:35 - Oct 1 by KeithHaynes

It’s a bit odd, wanted a few for family on weds.
When I click on the ticket link it just goes to my profile.

On your profile press tickets

Swansea City v Norwich City : Match day thread on 20:47 - Oct 1 with 4048 viewsKeithHaynes

Swansea City v Norwich City : Match day thread on 19:55 - Oct 1 by builthjack

On your profile press tickets

I did mate, nought.

Edit : Ah, consider me a bafoon, many do, it now works 👍 Cheers.
However, it’s not obvious, and should be a lot clearer. And I deal with these technical things every day 😂

Swansea City v Norwich City : Match day thread on 21:08 - Oct 1 with 4010 viewsbuilthjack

Swansea City v Norwich City : Match day thread on 20:47 - Oct 1 by KeithHaynes

I did mate, nought.

Edit : Ah, consider me a bafoon, many do, it now works 👍 Cheers.
However, it’s not obvious, and should be a lot clearer. And I deal with these technical things every day 😂

Yes, they have made things hard. Not straightforward.

Swansea City v Norwich City : Match day thread on 07:15 - Oct 2 with 3878 viewsAguycalledJack

Swansea City v Norwich City : Match day thread on 21:08 - Oct 1 by builthjack

Yes, they have made things hard. Not straightforward.

The swans site is not user friendly.
Swansea City v Norwich City : Match day thread on 21:50 - Oct 2 with 3565 viewsKeithHaynes

Norwich City are the next visitors to the Swansea.Com and it all kicks off at 7.45pm this Wednesday. The bonus of these games for fans finding it difficult to make it to the match itself is that this fixture is on the Sky Sports Red button. How very decent of them. 0

Swansea City v Norwich City : Match day thread on 21:57 - Oct 2 with 3561 viewsAguycalledJack

Swansea City v Norwich City : Match day thread on 21:50 - Oct 2 by KeithHaynes

Back on topic - another tough game. I’m going 2-1 swans.
Swansea City v Norwich City : Match day thread on 23:11 - Oct 2 with 3497 viewsKeithHaynes

Swansea 2 Norwich 1

Swansea City v Norwich City : Match day thread on 10:21 - Oct 3 with 3371 viewsKeithHaynes

Norwich City manager David Wagner confident for Swansea trip : Swans update … 3rd Oct 2023 10:15
Norwich boss David Wagner has discussed his sides injuries and focuses on the trip to Swansea tomorrow evening. The Canaries are in seventh position in the Championship with performances of late not convincing, however Wagner is positive. 0

Swansea City v Norwich City : Match day thread on 14:42 - Oct 3 with 3257 viewsRhonddaSwans

Swansea City v Norwich City : Match day thread on 21:57 - Oct 2 by AguycalledJack

Back on topic - another tough game. I’m going 2-1 swans.

I expect 3-0 wins EVERY WEEK FROM NOW UNTIL THE END OF THE SEASON.
Then I will forget the cardiff game !

Poll: Euro 2024 Winner 🏆 Predictions

Swansea City v Norwich City : Match day thread on 16:21 - Oct 3 with 3199 viewsWhiterockin

Swansea City v Norwich City : Match day thread on 23:11 - Oct 2 by KeithHaynes

Swansea 2 Norwich 1

I'm more confident than I was two weeks ago your 2-1 is probably about right as I can't see Rushworth continually keeping clean sheets. I think the gate will down, low 16,000 or even 15,000 with not so many from Norwich and many giving midweek a miss with it on the red button.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

Swansea City v Norwich City : Match day thread on 07:25 - Oct 4 with 2962 viewsTreforys_Jack

Swansea City v Norwich City : Match day thread on 14:42 - Oct 3 by RhonddaSwans

I expect 3-0 wins EVERY WEEK FROM NOW UNTIL THE END OF THE SEASON.
Then I will forget the cardiff game !

Swansea City v Norwich City : Match day thread (n/t) on 15:22 - Oct 4 with 2762 viewsOptimisticJack

Swansea City v Norwich City : Match day thread on 07:25 - Oct 4 by Treforys_Jack

[Post edited 4 Oct 2023 15:36]

Optimisticjack

Swansea City v Norwich City : Match day thread on 15:39 - Oct 4 with 2716 viewsnantywatcher

We could well be firmly entrenched in the bottom three by tea time Saturday. I'm hoping the North/East corner are in full throttle mode tonight, I feel we might need their positivity. Get that drummer going!!
Swansea City v Norwich City : Match day thread on 17:02 - Oct 4 with 2590 viewsWhiterockin

Swansea City v Norwich City : Match day thread on 15:39 - Oct 4 by nantywatcher

We could well be firmly entrenched in the bottom three by tea time Saturday. I'm hoping the North/East corner are in full throttle mode tonight, I feel we might need their positivity. Get that drummer going!!

Or we could be top half. Are the team clicking or have we fluked the last couple of games. We will find out over time, both these matches are winnable.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

Swansea City v Norwich City : Match day thread on 17:48 - Oct 4 with 2502 viewsraynor94

Swansea City v Norwich City : Match day thread on 15:39 - Oct 4 by nantywatcher

Nothing like a bit of positivity!

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024