Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
BBC: Chris Davies 21:12 - Dec 16 with 4826 viewsQJumpingJack

Davies staying at Spurs.
BBC: Chris Davies on 21:25 - Dec 16 with 2940 viewsWhiterockin

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/67738264

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

BBC: Chris Davies on 21:26 - Dec 16 with 2934 viewsQJumpingJack

Sheehan will now be our new manager
BBC: Chris Davies on 21:28 - Dec 16 with 2904 viewsWhiterockin

BBC: Chris Davies on 21:26 - Dec 16 by QJumpingJack

Until the end of the season?

BBC: Chris Davies on 21:30 - Dec 16 with 2863 viewsonehunglow

BBC: Chris Davies on 21:28 - Dec 16 by Whiterockin

A decision which could see us relegated

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

BBC: Chris Davies on 21:31 - Dec 16 with 2871 viewsQJumpingJack

BBC: Chris Davies on 21:28 - Dec 16 by Whiterockin

I expect so but will he last until the end of the season if continue to slide ?

We have a whiff of QPR 22/23 to us albeit their first manager walked out to go to a bigger club.
BBC: Chris Davies on 21:32 - Dec 16 with 2841 viewsonehunglow

BBC: Chris Davies on 21:31 - Dec 16 by QJumpingJack

I expect so but will he last until the end of the season if continue to slide ?

We have a whiff of QPR 22/23 to us albeit their first manager walked out to go to a bigger club.

These feckwits might have already accepted relegation and are preparing to bale out
Truly worrying

BBC: Chris Davies on 21:38 - Dec 16 with 2789 viewsWhiterockin

BBC: Chris Davies on 21:32 - Dec 16 by onehunglow

These feckwits might have already accepted relegation and are preparing to bale out
Truly worrying

And there lies the problem some failed to accept, 70% owned by an American fund they could just walk away and write it off against tax.

BBC: Chris Davies on 21:40 - Dec 16 with 2747 viewsonehunglow

BBC: Chris Davies on 21:38 - Dec 16 by Whiterockin

And there lies the problem some failed to accept, 70% owned by an American fund they could just walk away and write it off against tax.

Not sure if this is the worst off we have ever been,I’m hoping there isn’t going to be a nasty denouement
This smells

Login to get fewer ads

BBC: Chris Davies on 21:42 - Dec 16 with 2745 viewsbuilthjack

BBC: Chris Davies on 21:26 - Dec 16 by QJumpingJack

If that’s the case then the owners have no ambition whatsoever,

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

BBC: Chris Davies on 21:45 - Dec 16 with 2708 viewsonehunglow

BBC: Chris Davies on 21:42 - Dec 16 by builthjack

I think they are starting to cut their losses .
We need shot of them for sure but it’s about to whom they sell.

BBC: Chris Davies on 21:46 - Dec 16 with 2714 viewsunion_jack

BBC: Chris Davies on 21:42 - Dec 16 by builthjack

That’s settled then.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

BBC: Chris Davies on 21:59 - Dec 16 with 2628 viewsjackrmee

Well that was a pathetic disappointment

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

BBC: Chris Davies on 22:55 - Dec 16 with 2441 viewsReslovenSwan1

BBC: Chris Davies on 21:38 - Dec 16 by Whiterockin

I have heard this talk for over five years. These guys are not the best but are not quitters.

Wise sage since Toshack era

BBC: Chris Davies on 23:29 - Dec 16 with 2355 viewsBillyChong

BBC: Chris Davies on 22:55 - Dec 16 by ReslovenSwan1

I have heard this talk for over five years. These guys are not the best but are not quitters.

At least 30 of the 50+ shareholders (that we sort of know about despite the hidden Delaware stuff) have no doubt written their investment off. The in it for a quick buck Mindy Kalin etc. The once proclaimed biannual saviour Silverstein has disappeared into thin air.
BBC: Chris Davies on 23:37 - Dec 16 with 2333 viewscontroversial_jack

No such thing as a good American.
BBC: Chris Davies on 00:05 - Dec 17 with 2258 viewsReslovenSwan1

BBC: Chris Davies on 23:29 - Dec 16 by BillyChong

At least 30 of the 50+ shareholders (that we sort of know about despite the hidden Delaware stuff) have no doubt written their investment off. The in it for a quick buck Mindy Kalin etc. The once proclaimed biannual saviour Silverstein has disappeared into thin air.

Silverstein joined the ownership group so cannot now speak as an individual investor. He single handedly (from what I can see) ended the feud between squabbling Welshmen that had ran on for six long years. This is in m my view did a lot of harm to the club.

Wise sage since Toshack era

BBC: Chris Davies on 00:39 - Dec 17 with 2183 viewsBillyChong

BBC: Chris Davies on 00:05 - Dec 17 by ReslovenSwan1

Silverstein joined the ownership group so cannot now speak as an individual investor. He single handedly (from what I can see) ended the feud between squabbling Welshmen that had ran on for six long years. This is in m my view did a lot of harm to the club.

I mentioned visiting not speaking. He’s neither been seen nor heard of in months. You claimed on numerous occasions that he was fully committed and on site to sort things out in person at key times. He’s done a proper Houdini on you and the club,
BBC: Chris Davies on 00:58 - Dec 17 with 2153 viewsRobbie

Think the home grown Chairmen are long gone , Mel Nurse dug us out of the mire before .

Back to Doug Sharpe , even Malcolm Struel many years ago , rumours abounded over other outside interests . but they kept the Swans on a par .

Them days standing on the North Bank are long gone , Football is big business now .
BBC: Chris Davies on 07:06 - Dec 17 with 1994 viewsTreforys_Jack

BBC: Chris Davies on 23:37 - Dec 16 by controversial_jack

I assume that's some sort of attempt at wit or sarcasm, if not its a disgraceful thing to say and you should be booted.
BBC: Chris Davies on 07:40 - Dec 17 with 1953 viewsjack247

So what’s happened? Has he just bottled it?

I’m pretty certain he’d know exactly what we were offering and Tottenham would have already done whatever they were going to do to keep him. I can’t see anything would have changed this late in the day.
BBC: Chris Davies on 08:05 - Dec 17 with 1925 viewsjackrmee

So who do we turn to now?
Sheehan by the look of it.
Seems a nice guy, but not someone who can bring the fans back together.
Any hope has now been lost.
The best we can look forward to is Nathan Jones or Shaun Maloney ffs. What has it come to?
This is horrible.

If it’s Levien again, something needs to be done. We are a joke. Turned down yet again, but this time by a manager who clearly wanted to come, who had links with the club, yet they still manage to turn him off the job.
Our setup of senior management and ownership is very very poor and dishonest.
Surely one of the worst set ups in the EFL these days.
They talk the talk, but are clearly just taking us for a ride.

I don’t blame Coleman really. I don’t believe what these people say, but it seems Coleman does think he has the reigns, but it doesn’t seem like he really has any clout at all and is just a front to keep us quiet for a while. Or maybe it’s just a clear unashamed piece of business, where an “investment” into this club, is a guaranteed payout and they have so many investors now, that some have to do other things to get their money out of the club, like taking high paid jobs at the club, where they are just allowed to have a holiday and sit on their ass doing bog all.

Letting Davies slip through their hands TWICE, when he clearly wanted to join, is a disgrace.
We deserve to get relegated.
We deserve everything we get.
And I don’t mean the fans. I mean the club.

Who knows, maybe being in league 1 is the only way we can get these pathetic Americans out of our club

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

BBC: Chris Davies on 09:43 - Dec 17 with 1797 viewscontroversial_jack

BBC: Chris Davies on 07:06 - Dec 17 by Treforys_Jack

I assume that's some sort of attempt at wit or sarcasm, if not its a disgraceful thing to say and you should be booted.

I don't like them, they are asset strippers at best
BBC: Chris Davies on 09:45 - Dec 17 with 1788 viewsonehunglow

BBC: Chris Davies on 23:37 - Dec 16 by controversial_jack

No such thing as a bad Russian .
Innit

BBC: Chris Davies on 09:54 - Dec 17 with 1781 viewsFireboy2

BBC: Chris Davies on 08:05 - Dec 17 by jackrmee

So who do we turn to now?
Sheehan by the look of it.
Seems a nice guy, but not someone who can bring the fans back together.
Any hope has now been lost.
The best we can look forward to is Nathan Jones or Shaun Maloney ffs. What has it come to?
This is horrible.

If it’s Levien again, something needs to be done. We are a joke. Turned down yet again, but this time by a manager who clearly wanted to come, who had links with the club, yet they still manage to turn him off the job.
Our setup of senior management and ownership is very very poor and dishonest.
Surely one of the worst set ups in the EFL these days.
They talk the talk, but are clearly just taking us for a ride.

I don’t blame Coleman really. I don’t believe what these people say, but it seems Coleman does think he has the reigns, but it doesn’t seem like he really has any clout at all and is just a front to keep us quiet for a while. Or maybe it’s just a clear unashamed piece of business, where an “investment” into this club, is a guaranteed payout and they have so many investors now, that some have to do other things to get their money out of the club, like taking high paid jobs at the club, where they are just allowed to have a holiday and sit on their ass doing bog all.

Letting Davies slip through their hands TWICE, when he clearly wanted to join, is a disgrace.
We deserve to get relegated.
We deserve everything we get.
And I don’t mean the fans. I mean the club.

Who knows, maybe being in league 1 is the only way we can get these pathetic Americans out of our club

Great post 👏

And I am sorry to say that I totally agree with your last sentence.
BBC: Chris Davies on 11:08 - Dec 17 with 1678 viewsRichardO

The American owners are investors their aim is to make as much money as they can, they took a big hit to the value of their investment with the drop from the Premiership. How can they recuperate some of those losses reduce staffing costs, take payment for services rendered, I'm sure there are people more financially astute than me but who can see how the money is being used to keep the investors happy, maybe they had enough money out of the club and selling now would keep the losses to a minimum now the Premiership money and Parachute paynent are gone.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024