Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lowe out for a month 16:33 - Jan 24 with 1012 viewsKeithHaynes

Bit of a Lowe blow that.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Lowe out for a month on 16:35 - Jan 24 with 1007 viewsunion_jack

A blow on top of many others lately.

These injuries can’t all be just down to bad luck and coincidence, can they?

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Lowe out for a month on 20:54 - Jan 24 with 843 viewsvetchonian

Lowe out for a month on 16:35 - Jan 24 by union_jack

A blow on top of many others lately.

These injuries can’t all be just down to bad luck and coincidence, can they?

Its all down to Duffs tough training apparently.....oh hes been gone for several weeks now

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Lowe out for a month on 21:03 - Jan 24 with 831 viewsWhiterockin

Lowe out for a month on 20:54 - Jan 24 by vetchonian

Its all down to Duffs tough training apparently.....oh hes been gone for several weeks now

Are the conditioning team the same.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

Lowe out for a month on 06:46 - Jan 25 with 705 viewsjack247

Lowe out for a month on 20:54 - Jan 24 by vetchonian

Plenty blamed Matin for the pathetic football we served up under Duff, even though he had been gone several months and half the players weren’t here last season….
Lowe out for a month on 09:39 - Jan 25 with 658 viewsjackrmee

So does this mean a striker is definitely needed next week?

I found LW’s comments a little surprising when asked about our available players at the weekend.
Didn’t mention Myko at all, so when the reporter asked if he was injured, Williams said “no”, so then was asked if he was an option up front this week, Luke replied “uuuuuummmmmm, potentially yes.”

This says to me that someone needs to take responsibility for a total waste of our finances last summer.
£4.5m on strikers apparently.
One is getting pellets from the fans for playing so poorly, and is now not getting in the side.
The other has hardly had a kick and been overlooked by 3 different managers this season.

I thought we were basically skint. When I saw we’d spent £4.5m on 2 players, I was very excited and surprised.
Now I realise we’ve been conned. Well, seems like our director of football, or chairman has been, not us.

If big fat Levine won’t sanction money for new signings, can you effin’ blame him? Extremely poor showing

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Lowe out for a month on 09:42 - Jan 25 with 653 viewsonehunglow

Lowe out for a month on 09:39 - Jan 25 by jackrmee

I found LW’s comments a little surprising when asked about our available players at the weekend.
Didn’t mention Myko at all, so when the reporter asked if he was injured, Williams said “no”, so then was asked if he was an option up front this week, Luke replied “uuuuuummmmmm, potentially yes.”

This says to me that someone needs to take responsibility for a total waste of our finances last summer.
One is getting pellets from the fans for playing so poorly, and is now not getting in the side.
The other has hardly had a kick and been overlooked by 3 different managers this season.

I thought we were basically skint. When I saw we’d spent £4.5m on 2 players, I was very excited and surprised.
Now I realise we’ve been conned. Well, seems like our director of football, or chairman has been, not us.

If big fat Levine won’t sanction money for new signings, can you effin’ blame him? Extremely poor showing

The IUkrainian is said to be not ready

Same with the Dutch chap

Why bring them to us in the first place

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Lowe out for a month on 09:50 - Jan 25 with 644 viewsRichardO

Lowe out for a month on 09:39 - Jan 25 by jackrmee

The thing is with these press conferences is the journalist want news of the team and a manager doesn't want to let the opposition know who we are playing against them. If asked about players being in a team I'd expect a manager to lie through his teeth instead of divulge who is playing and who is not in a press conferences.
Also why divulge info about injuries and transfers giving advantages to opposition managers/ clubs and reducing the value of injured players to the club. Looks as if a number of clubs have offloaded their injury issues to us.
Openness and transparency are not always good options.
Misdirection could actually give us an advantage in the early stages of games.
Lowe out for a month on 11:48 - Jan 25 with 579 viewsKeithHaynes

Lowe out for a month on 09:50 - Jan 25 by RichardO

The thing is with these press conferences is the journalist want news of the team and a manager doesn't want to let the opposition know who we are playing against them. If asked about players being in a team I'd expect a manager to lie through his teeth instead of divulge who is playing and who is not in a press conferences.
Also why divulge info about injuries and transfers giving advantages to opposition managers/ clubs and reducing the value of injured players to the club. Looks as if a number of clubs have offloaded their injury issues to us.
Openness and transparency are not always good options.
Misdirection could actually give us an advantage in the early stages of games.

There’s tactical way of answering questions though mate.

I’m not sure Luke has been on the course mind 😂

Login to get fewer ads

Lowe out for a month on 12:24 - Jan 25 with 536 viewsRichardO

Lowe out for a month on 11:48 - Jan 25 by KeithHaynes

There’s tactical way of answering questions though mate.

I’m not sure Luke has been on the course mind 😂

Brian Clough had the right tactical approach to answering questions in interviews. I'm sure took in everything on the course and ignored it.
Lowe out for a month on 12:49 - Jan 25 with 510 viewsKeithHaynes

Lowe out for a month on 12:24 - Jan 25 by RichardO

Brian Clough had the right tactical approach to answering questions in interviews. I'm sure took in everything on the course and ignored it.

Ha Ha, he also would still be kicking Obafemi and Whittaker down the M4 with a view to doing the same on the M5.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024