Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Luke Williams examines the Swans contractual issues - and there’s a few … 11:40 - Apr 5 with 1143 viewsSwansIndependent

Luke Williams examines the Swans contractual issues - and there’s a few … 5th Apr 2024 11:39
Swansea City head coach, Luke Williams has talked about the two players who currently have one year options on their deals at the club. Both Nathan Wood and Liam Cullen are currently the topic of conversation, and Luke explained their situations pre tomorrow’s game against Middlesbrough. 0

Latest from behind the scenes, click above.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Luke Williams examines the Swans contractual issues - and there’s a few … on 12:11 - Apr 5 with 1109 viewsonehunglow

I understand all that but the most important issue is to retain our league status
For me, it overrides everything

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Luke Williams examines the Swans contractual issues - and there’s a few … on 12:37 - Apr 5 with 1076 viewsKeithHaynes

Luke Williams examines the Swans contractual issues - and there’s a few … on 12:11 - Apr 5 by onehunglow

I understand all that but the most important issue is to retain our league status
For me, it overrides everything

Keeping the equilibrium behind the scenes ensures your wish on the pitch.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Luke Williams examines the Swans contractual issues - and there’s a few … on 13:07 - Apr 5 with 1031 viewsonehunglow

Luke Williams examines the Swans contractual issues - and there’s a few … on 12:37 - Apr 5 by KeithHaynes

Keeping the equilibrium behind the scenes ensures your wish on the pitch.

Yes,fair point,however I stand by what I say .
Equilibrium reminds of school days and not heydays at that .
You’ve just ruined my day

Luke Williams examines the Swans contractual issues - and there’s a few … on 14:29 - Apr 5 with 971 viewsRichardO

More interested in stopping the perpetual turmoil which the club has been in since the beginning of the end of our Premier league days where we have seen the loss of a couple of players hitting us hard and that has seem to have snowballed.
The manager and playing staff have been in a state of constant flux, time for some stability, I know it will be hard as Managers and players aspire to better things but time to build our squad around our up and coming youngsters who have careers in front of them but still have some sense of loyalty to Swansea as a team, Connor Roberts stayed longer than he could have much to his credit and similarly Brendan Rogers extended his contract so we could reap the benefit.
Time for players and managers show some passion for the Swans realising the more they give as a team the better the rewards.We saw what upping your game to suit an occasion can do against Cardiff, every game now should be considered a Derby game until the end of the season.
Luke Williams examines the Swans contractual issues - and there’s a few … on 17:47 - Apr 5 with 872 viewsSullutaCreturned

Luke Williams examines the Swans contractual issues - and there’s a few … on 14:29 - Apr 5 by RichardO

More interested in stopping the perpetual turmoil which the club has been in since the beginning of the end of our Premier league days where we have seen the loss of a couple of players hitting us hard and that has seem to have snowballed.
The manager and playing staff have been in a state of constant flux, time for some stability, I know it will be hard as Managers and players aspire to better things but time to build our squad around our up and coming youngsters who have careers in front of them but still have some sense of loyalty to Swansea as a team, Connor Roberts stayed longer than he could have much to his credit and similarly Brendan Rogers extended his contract so we could reap the benefit.
Time for players and managers show some passion for the Swans realising the more they give as a team the better the rewards.We saw what upping your game to suit an occasion can do against Cardiff, every game now should be considered a Derby game until the end of the season.

While I largely agree with you, a football team is in a constant state of flux. It is a constant evolution with players coming and going every window.

Where we need real stability is in the management and ownership. We need to know we can trust those in charge, at least as far as the teams vision and style of football go. Constantly changing managers and coaches causes instability so they have to back the current incumbent as much as possible.
Luke Williams examines the Swans contractual issues - and there’s a few … on 22:52 - Apr 5 with 786 viewsjackrmee

Very good article.

I reckon Wood will leave £9m.
Cullen will sign a new 3 year deal. Very late, so Coleman can save a few quid by dragging it out on his old wage.
Pato will sign a new 1 year.
Kyle is gone. LW slip up changed my mind on him. Maybe a coach role.
Walsh…most probably gone, but I’m not stopping praying for a pay as you play contract or a year off for him.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Luke Williams examines the Swans contractual issues - and there’s a few … on 03:04 - Apr 6 with 749 viewsKeithHaynes

Luke Williams examines the Swans contractual issues - and there’s a few … on 22:52 - Apr 5 by jackrmee

Very good article.

I reckon Wood will leave £9m.
Cullen will sign a new 3 year deal. Very late, so Coleman can save a few quid by dragging it out on his old wage.
Pato will sign a new 1 year.
Kyle is gone. LW slip up changed my mind on him. Maybe a coach role.
Walsh…most probably gone, but I’m not stopping praying for a pay as you play contract or a year off for him.

I’m thinking you could be right on Pato.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Luke Williams examines the Swans contractual issues - and there’s a few … on 10:45 - Apr 7 with 581 viewsjackrmee

Luke Williams examines the Swans contractual issues - and there’s a few … on 03:04 - Apr 6 by KeithHaynes

I’m thinking you could be right on Pato.

Soooooo, you’re telling me there’s a chance! 🙂🙂🙂

I think Pato defo worth keeping. He’s one of the players with the best vision and skill we have.

So you don’t think I’m right about any of the others?

What would you guess mate?

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Login to get fewer ads

Luke Williams examines the Swans contractual issues - and there’s a few … on 12:16 - Apr 7 with 552 viewsTreforys_Jack

Any chance of offloading Yates do you reckon ?
Luke Williams examines the Swans contractual issues - and there’s a few … on 13:56 - Apr 7 with 498 viewsWhiterockin

Luke Williams examines the Swans contractual issues - and there’s a few … on 12:16 - Apr 7 by Treforys_Jack

Any chance of offloading Yates do you reckon ?

One way or another Yates will be gone in the summer. I'd bet on loan

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

Luke Williams examines the Swans contractual issues - and there’s a few … on 14:31 - Apr 7 with 472 viewsTreforys_Jack

Luke Williams examines the Swans contractual issues - and there’s a few … on 13:56 - Apr 7 by Whiterockin

Fingers crossed, I don't rate Cullen too much tbh, but I'd prefer him to Yates
Luke Williams examines the Swans contractual issues - and there’s a few … on 15:45 - Apr 7 with 426 viewsWhiterockin

Luke Williams examines the Swans contractual issues - and there’s a few … on 14:31 - Apr 7 by Treforys_Jack

Fingers crossed, I don't rate Cullen too much tbh, but I'd prefer him to Yates

Cullen is out of contract.

Luke Williams examines the Swans contractual issues - and there’s a few … on 16:01 - Apr 7 with 410 viewsonehunglow

Luke Williams examines the Swans contractual issues - and there’s a few … on 13:56 - Apr 7 by Whiterockin

Hope so but to whom.
Nobody in the Championship will touch him.
Would he go back to Blackpool at a fire sale price?
As for loan? Lower leagues too physical

Luke Williams examines the Swans contractual issues - and there’s a few … on 16:10 - Apr 7 with 381 viewsWhiterockin

Luke Williams examines the Swans contractual issues - and there’s a few … on 16:01 - Apr 7 by onehunglow

Hope so but to whom.
Nobody in the Championship will touch him.
Would he go back to Blackpool at a fire sale price?
As for loan? Lower leagues too physical

He scored 20 odd goals for Blackpool in league one, his best season ever. It's not too physical it's his level.

Luke Williams examines the Swans contractual issues - and there’s a few … on 16:17 - Apr 7 with 359 viewsonehunglow

Luke Williams examines the Swans contractual issues - and there’s a few … on 16:10 - Apr 7 by Whiterockin

He scored 20 odd goals for Blackpool in league one, his best season ever. It's not too physical it's his level.

I know.
Others have analysed his stats which mislead
Looking at him now,just how physical would you say he is and if we accept lower leagues are more so,then just how would he prosper .
Blackpool must be laughing their rocks off
My opinion is that it was be very difficult to find a club that finds him attractive
Exactly what do you think he could offer ?

Luke Williams examines the Swans contractual issues - and there’s a few … on 17:12 - Apr 7 with 306 viewsWhiterockin

Luke Williams examines the Swans contractual issues - and there’s a few … on 16:17 - Apr 7 by onehunglow

I know.
Others have analysed his stats which mislead
Looking at him now,just how physical would you say he is and if we accept lower leagues are more so,then just how would he prosper .
Blackpool must be laughing their rocks off
My opinion is that it was be very difficult to find a club that finds him attractive
Exactly what do you think he could offer ?

If his agent is any good he will find him a club for a loan, normal BS, proven goalscorer, in his prime, Swansea haven't used him properly, plays better in a two up front ect ect. But nobody will pay his £12,500 a week so it will cost us and we will take a massive hit on his fee unless we get very lucky. Possibly Blackpool, Rotherham or even Wrexham looking for a punt getting into the Championship.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024