Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Harry Kane 22:08 - May 8 with 554 viewsWhiterockin

Leaves Spurs to go to Bayern Munich to "win trophies". First time in years Bayern win nothing. You couldn't make it up.
Harry Kane on 22:23 - May 8 with 533 viewsLuther27

Was never in the game really…and a good watch it was. A return of 44 goals in 44 games is a hell of a return so it’s either a tactical failure conceding goals….or a crap defence.
Harry Kane on 06:25 - May 9 with 429 viewsjackal

As much as it grieves me to say it, I think England have a good chance in the Euros.

Hopefully they'll do their usual big talking and failure to deliver, but.....
Harry Kane on 06:30 - May 9 with 426 viewsWhiterockin

Harry Kane on 06:25 - May 9 by jackal

As much as it grieves me to say it, I think England have a good chance in the Euros.

Hopefully they'll do their usual big talking and failure to deliver, but.....

With Kanes luck they will win it and he will miss the tournament through injury.
Harry Kane on 08:32 - May 9 with 377 viewsThurrockJack92

I am probably on my own here, but I do feel sorry for him. He had to leave Spurs if he was going to win anything and on the face of it Bayern were the right decision at the time.
Harry Kane on 08:41 - May 9 with 358 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Harry Kane on 08:32 - May 9 by ThurrockJack92

I am probably on my own here, but I do feel sorry for him. He had to leave Spurs if he was going to win anything and on the face of it Bayern were the right decision at the time.

Which 18 Swansea city players have won more trophies than Harry Kane?

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Harry Kane on 08:53 - May 9 with 351 viewsWhiterockin

Harry Kane on 08:41 - May 9 by felixstowe_jack

Which 18 Swansea city players have won more trophies than Harry Kane?

All the squad in the League Cup final. Throw in Dyer has also won a league title without going to Germany.
Harry Kane on 09:08 - May 9 with 337 viewsGixerJack

Harry Kane on 08:53 - May 9 by Whiterockin

All the squad in the League Cup final. Throw in Dyer has also won a league title without going to Germany.

Don’t you also get a trophy for winning the playoff final??
Harry Kane on 09:19 - May 9 with 334 viewsJumpingJackFlash

Bizarre decision to take him off with 5 minutes plus injury to go. An equaliser means extra time and then penalties so you take off your best chance of a goal and an outstanding penalty taker.
Login to get fewer ads

Harry Kane on 11:58 - May 9 with 268 viewsReslovenSwan1

It is a team sport. You may as well feel for Eric Dier. Nathan Dyer Premier League and Carabao cup. Still for me a great Swansea player not just a winner of trophies. Picking a team to win something is looking for an easy life.

Wise sage since Toshack era

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024