Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Routledge ... keeps getting better and better. 11:57 - Aug 2 with 3582 viewsDanielswan

2 assists yesterday, one for Michu and another for Bony and unlike Dyer he seems to have a decent cross in him. Actually the only thing lacking in his game right now is the ability to shoot from a distance, but nevertheless I was very impressed with his display.

The way he is playing at the moment I can see him getting an a call for his national team, ofcourse in this regard it doesnt help he is playing for Swansea .... somehow we seem to get overlooked when it comes to the english national team.

I hope he will stay for a long time to come.

Half portuguese and half danish, mixing Sagres and Carlsberg is my birthright.
Poll: Style of play.

Routledge ... keeps getting better and better. on 11:58 - Aug 2 with 3566 viewsTom1912

His trademark outside of the right boot cross, lets him set the ball up perfectly to be attacked, hopefully Bony will get a few more headers like that
Routledge ... keeps getting better and better. on 12:00 - Aug 2 with 3542 viewsorion3016

I thought our crossing was better last night than at anytime last season

Be over there now after

Routledge ... keeps getting better and better. on 12:01 - Aug 2 with 3537 viewsAl_Bundy

Thought he was very average probably our worst player in the first hour constantly giving the ball away. The assists then raised him game and his confidence.
Routledge ... keeps getting better and better. on 12:02 - Aug 2 with 3533 viewsSpratty

Routs excellent as usual +
Routledge ... keeps getting better and better. on 15:54 - Aug 2 with 3244 viewsFar_Post

A lot has been written on how the new players performed last night, but mentions as well for Rangel, Routledge and Ben Davies who i am more impressed with everytime i see him play.

Routledge is our most consistent wide player i would say in terms of performance. Pablo and Dyer on their day are better players but can be very hit and miss.

For him to be noticed on the international stage alongside Walcott, Oxlade Chamberlain, Ashley Young etc then he will need to retain his place in the Swans side and probably better his goal tally from last season (5 goals).

Blog: The C Word

Routledge ... keeps getting better and better. on 18:57 - Aug 2 with 3040 viewsTheFranchise

Routledge ... keeps getting better and better. on 15:54 - Aug 2 by Far_Post

A lot has been written on how the new players performed last night, but mentions as well for Rangel, Routledge and Ben Davies who i am more impressed with everytime i see him play.

Routledge is our most consistent wide player i would say in terms of performance. Pablo and Dyer on their day are better players but can be very hit and miss.

For him to be noticed on the international stage alongside Walcott, Oxlade Chamberlain, Ashley Young etc then he will need to retain his place in the Swans side and probably better his goal tally from last season (5 goals).

Ben Davies was outstanding, insane that we have 2 top leftbacks at the club and they're both young and welsh.
Routledge ... keeps getting better and better. on 20:15 - Aug 2 with 2919 viewsSS2013

He's been fantastic last 2 seasons, key player now

Poll: Will Ayew be a Swansea player come Feb ?

Routledge ... keeps getting better and better. on 20:28 - Aug 2 with 2893 viewsborinifanclub

Routs has fantastic fast feet (so has Britts) he is a joy to watch and is getting better all the time....his best game was Wba last year..every flick and pass made it to a white shirt
He will always be penciled in as first choice winger in my team

Every day I thank the good Lord for the blessings he gives me. Every new day gives me a new opportunity to laugh at the red chumps up the road.

Login to get fewer ads

Routledge ... keeps getting better and better. on 22:36 - Aug 3 with 2654 viewsjack_obs

He was a key signing for us in that he was one of the few who had Prem League experience. Given he never really settled at any of his many former clubs I reckon he's with us long haul. In my opinion his best is yet to come, he's the sort of player who thrives on confidence, hopefully he'll have that in abundance this season along with the rest of the squad or group as its trendy to say!!!
Routledge ... keeps getting better and better. on 22:53 - Aug 3 with 2623 viewsChief

still vastly underrated by many outside of abertawe too

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Routledge ... keeps getting better and better. on 23:09 - Aug 3 with 2590 viewsSwanzay

What a fantastic gifted player, glad he has found himself at home here!
Routledge ... keeps getting better and better. on 23:10 - Aug 3 with 2584 viewsChief

Routledge ... keeps getting better and better. on 23:09 - Aug 3 by Swanzay

What a fantastic gifted player, glad he has found himself at home here!

some players need some stability and a run of games. Sinclair was another example

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Routledge ... keeps getting better and better. on 08:07 - Aug 4 with 2459 viewsmidswan

Thing with Wayne is that however he is (perceived) to be playing he is always likely to create a chance for someone,never really looks like he is looking for himself does it?(compared to say Scotty.) always looking for the assist, a very unselfish player with an end product to boot....long may it contine.
Routledge ... keeps getting better and better. on 15:36 - Aug 4 with 2080 viewskarnataka

Wayne may not have been our best player last season but he was without doubt the one I enjoyed watching the most. One of those players who can change the play in a split second who gets the pulse going every time he gets the ball. It's strange how someone that gifted can drift around from club to club. A very important cog in the Swansea machine and for me, 1st choice of our wide options every time.
Routledge ... keeps getting better and better. on 15:40 - Aug 4 with 2071 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Routledge ... keeps getting better and better. on 15:36 - Aug 4 by karnataka

Wayne may not have been our best player last season but he was without doubt the one I enjoyed watching the most. One of those players who can change the play in a split second who gets the pulse going every time he gets the ball. It's strange how someone that gifted can drift around from club to club. A very important cog in the Swansea machine and for me, 1st choice of our wide options every time.

100% agree . Should have been player of the year last season IMHO. Michu will always get plaudits for his fantastic finishing ability but Routs must have supplied or had a good hand in assisting a lot of our goals last year. A down to earth lad too and I'm delighted he's showing his career best form for us

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Routledge ... keeps getting better and better. on 15:57 - Aug 4 with 2047 viewsDr_Winston

Think player of the year is pushing it but no doubt he was a major influence on our season. Makes you wonder how influential he could have been the season before had he not been repeatedly overlooked.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Routledge ... keeps getting better and better. on 16:12 - Aug 4 with 2029 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Routledge ... keeps getting better and better. on 15:57 - Aug 4 by Dr_Winston

Think player of the year is pushing it but no doubt he was a major influence on our season. Makes you wonder how influential he could have been the season before had he not been repeatedly overlooked.

Innit! But then we would never be able to have robbed Man City blind re SS21

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Routledge ... keeps getting better and better. on 16:21 - Aug 4 with 2012 viewsmawdlamjack

now that we have someone like bony who can attack a ball in the air or just be there to pick up the pieces i think our wingmen will be whipping the ball in quicker and with more confidence this year.
routs and pablo should start most games this year with nathan to come on for the last 20 mins to terrorise tired defences
wide men gonna bring wide grin to my whiskers this year

on the northbank since 64 now languishing in the east stand

Routledge ... keeps getting better and better. on 17:32 - Aug 4 with 1946 viewsKingBony

Just hope the standard of crossing improves across the team really as in Wilfried we have Goals Goals and more Goals if you can put the ball on his head in the box.

Daddy Daddy cool, Daddy Daddy cool

Routledge ... keeps getting better and better. on 17:47 - Aug 4 with 1931 viewsJokeren1943

Routledge ... keeps getting better and better. on 17:32 - Aug 4 by KingBony

Just hope the standard of crossing improves across the team really as in Wilfried we have Goals Goals and more Goals if you can put the ball on his head in the box.

If our "wingers" can make 5-6 crossing in the air, in an match, in front of goal, Bony and Michu will score atleast a goal in every match (combined).

But agree our crossings need to be better then they were last year.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024