Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Martinez - Would be open for a return to Swansea 08:19 - May 27 with 4618 viewsKennedy

So what are people's opinions of him now.

Yes was a c*nt for stripping our coaching staff apart. But if you look at it outside the walls of SCFC most managers takes their backroom staff with them. Like he has with Everton.

But i think we were still learning at being a established team in those years and Jenkins would have learnt hell of a lot that this is a cut throat business, it's not personal.

Since RM left you can see most of the coaches are now brought in my us and not the manager, whoever that was. Yes we let them bring in a few of their buddy's but 80% are contracted to us, which is a good thing.

Still one of the best 2 managers i've seen at the Swans in over 23 years i've followed them. (BR the other)

Still have a soft spot for Molby though :)

"Swansea City will always be a special memory and a special football club to always keep an eye on," Martinez said.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/27578441?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=fac

Just call me JFK

Martinez - Would be open for a return to Swansea on 08:56 - May 27 with 3121 viewseddie71

I might be a lone voice here so I am gonna nip in quick before the fuk him's and he is a c*nt starts.

I think he is a class act and for my money is better than Rodgers. I would certainly have him back :)
Martinez - Would be open for a return to Swansea on 09:00 - May 27 with 3097 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Nothing wrong in trying to rebuild the bridges he burnt in case Everton give him the heave ho

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Martinez - Would be open for a return to Swansea on 09:04 - May 27 with 3068 viewsicecoldjack

Ive softened a bit but the bloke showed he has no class what so ever . Lining up his job with dodgy dave while he was supposed to be planning our pre season was one of many under hand things he did.

Sousa got stick for his style while here but i tell you something ,the bloke pretty much saved our club but little credit for it, we were on the floor and it took us months to Get on track, huw told sousa that his job was to keep us up! Thats how much martinez fooked us over !

Its not so much about him taking the coaching staff its all the other sneaky things he did ,pulling on the heart stri ga of the fans etc,etc then off to Wigan quicker than you could say judas!

He was a nobody playing non league football for chester ,we gambled on him big time nd the reward was to destroy all he built here when tje first sniff of a bnetter paid job came along.

He was too insecure to back his ability here and gave us zero loyalty at the most crucial time in our history, i Think the whole process tainted huw jenkins to the point where it affected his working reltionship with sousa and to a lesser extent laudrup, once nitten twice shy etc.

If he was manager of swansea again he would Get my support but the bloke is a rat with zero class. Rodgers wasnt perfect but had respect for our club and looked after it, he Made sure we got good money by signing a contract he had no reason to sign as he knew bigger things were going to happen.

Martinez would have kept his rolling contract ensuring any new club would pay the minimum if he was in brendens situation, both men Are likes apart in that respect,plus brenden went to Liverpool not a tin pot club like Wigan !

Its all been said on here before so sorry for the Long winded ramble.

Laudrup,rodgers and sousa had a touch of class but martinez lacks ny moral fibre for me,he knows how to use emotion to Get what he wants , and doesnt care about anyone Else than himself while professing the Opposite.
Martinez - Would be open for a return to Swansea on 09:11 - May 27 with 3031 viewsOldjack

He'll never come back here : he can't be trusted

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Martinez - Would be open for a return to Swansea on 09:31 - May 27 with 2972 viewsDarran

If the fella had any decency about him he wouldn't have walked out on Wigan once again taking all the staff he'd have stayed around and tried to get them back in the Prem after getting them relegated.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Martinez - Would be open for a return to Swansea on 09:36 - May 27 with 2953 viewstomdickharry

Martinez - Would be open for a return to Swansea on 09:04 - May 27 by icecoldjack

Ive softened a bit but the bloke showed he has no class what so ever . Lining up his job with dodgy dave while he was supposed to be planning our pre season was one of many under hand things he did.

Sousa got stick for his style while here but i tell you something ,the bloke pretty much saved our club but little credit for it, we were on the floor and it took us months to Get on track, huw told sousa that his job was to keep us up! Thats how much martinez fooked us over !

Its not so much about him taking the coaching staff its all the other sneaky things he did ,pulling on the heart stri ga of the fans etc,etc then off to Wigan quicker than you could say judas!

He was a nobody playing non league football for chester ,we gambled on him big time nd the reward was to destroy all he built here when tje first sniff of a bnetter paid job came along.

He was too insecure to back his ability here and gave us zero loyalty at the most crucial time in our history, i Think the whole process tainted huw jenkins to the point where it affected his working reltionship with sousa and to a lesser extent laudrup, once nitten twice shy etc.

If he was manager of swansea again he would Get my support but the bloke is a rat with zero class. Rodgers wasnt perfect but had respect for our club and looked after it, he Made sure we got good money by signing a contract he had no reason to sign as he knew bigger things were going to happen.

Martinez would have kept his rolling contract ensuring any new club would pay the minimum if he was in brendens situation, both men Are likes apart in that respect,plus brenden went to Liverpool not a tin pot club like Wigan !

Its all been said on here before so sorry for the Long winded ramble.

Laudrup,rodgers and sousa had a touch of class but martinez lacks ny moral fibre for me,he knows how to use emotion to Get what he wants , and doesnt care about anyone Else than himself while professing the Opposite.

Even the Queen thought Anthony Blunt was a nice bloke until they discovered he was a Soviet Spy.
As for Sousa did a good job for us, never given credit for the work he did on a limited budget,disliked by the establishment at our club because he didn't conform.
Martinez - Would be open for a return to Swansea on 09:43 - May 27 with 2910 viewsUxbridge

If Martinez did get the job again, I just hope the club are proactive and get the order in early for the new staplers, photocopiers, chairs, tables etc that he'll nick when he leaves along with everything else that isn't nailed down.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Martinez - Would be open for a return to Swansea on 09:52 - May 27 with 2867 viewswaynekerr55

Martinez - Would be open for a return to Swansea on 08:56 - May 27 by eddie71

I might be a lone voice here so I am gonna nip in quick before the fuk him's and he is a c*nt starts.

I think he is a class act and for my money is better than Rodgers. I would certainly have him back :)

On a serious note - how do you think he is better than Rodgers? If he was that good then why didn't he take the Liverpool job when it was offered to him?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Login to get fewer ads

Martinez - Would be open for a return to Swansea on 10:08 - May 27 with 2808 viewstomdickharry

Martinez - Would be open for a return to Swansea on 09:52 - May 27 by waynekerr55

On a serious note - how do you think he is better than Rodgers? If he was that good then why didn't he take the Liverpool job when it was offered to him?

Simple,not enough £SD in the contract,Rogers is perhaps the shrewder of the 2,take less now for more later. Cool cat is our Brendon.
Martinez - Would be open for a return to Swansea on 10:20 - May 27 with 2780 viewsPhil_S

Martinez - Would be open for a return to Swansea on 10:08 - May 27 by tomdickharry

Simple,not enough £SD in the contract,Rogers is perhaps the shrewder of the 2,take less now for more later. Cool cat is our Brendon.

Brendan

Rodgers
Martinez - Would be open for a return to Swansea on 10:40 - May 27 with 2715 viewsWarwickHunt

Two-faced, lying, scheming c*nt.

F*ck him.
[Post edited 27 May 2014 10:41]
Martinez - Would be open for a return to Swansea on 10:51 - May 27 with 2674 viewsscottishjack

No matter what the feelings for Martinez, it has been proven time and time again in football, never go back!

That applies to both him and us...
Martinez - Would be open for a return to Swansea on 11:09 - May 27 with 2623 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Martinez - Would be open for a return to Swansea on 10:51 - May 27 by scottishjack

No matter what the feelings for Martinez, it has been proven time and time again in football, never go back!

Except in Leon's case.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Martinez - Would be open for a return to Swansea on 11:10 - May 27 with 2618 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Martinez - Would be open for a return to Swansea on 10:51 - May 27 by scottishjack

And also Scott Sinclair !

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Martinez - Would be open for a return to Swansea on 11:13 - May 27 with 2614 viewsscottishjack

Leon was an exceptional case...Sinclair....

Right, start again, in football management, never go back, it rarely works out the second time round.
Martinez - Would be open for a return to Swansea on 11:24 - May 27 with 2580 viewsmonmouth

Best thing that ever happened to us

was him leaving. We wouldn't be anywhere near where we are now if he wasn't such a snake. A genuine case of win-win. In hindsight, obviously.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Martinez - Would be open for a return to Swansea on 11:27 - May 27 with 2569 viewsDrizzy

Martinez - Would be open for a return to Swansea on 10:40 - May 27 by WarwickHunt

Two-faced, lying, scheming c*nt.

F*ck him.
[Post edited 27 May 2014 10:41]

Tell us what you really think, Phil.

He'll be back here sometime in the future for sure.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Martinez - Would be open for a return to Swansea on 11:37 - May 27 with 2543 viewsWarwickHunt

Martinez - Would be open for a return to Swansea on 11:27 - May 27 by Drizzy

Tell us what you really think, Phil.

He'll be back here sometime in the future for sure.

He's become a very good PL manager.

The man's a snake though.
Martinez - Would be open for a return to Swansea on 13:05 - May 27 with 2369 viewsC_jack

I can't see where he says that in the article. I cannot envisage a situation where he becomes manager of this club again.

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

Martinez - Would be open for a return to Swansea on 13:33 - May 27 with 2278 viewsScoobyWho

Martinez - Would be open for a return to Swansea on 08:56 - May 27 by eddie71

Martinez, class act, always was and was forgiven by me the minute Rodgers glided in and finished the job.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Martinez - Would be open for a return to Swansea on 17:29 - May 27 with 2096 viewswaynekerr55

Martinez - Would be open for a return to Swansea on 10:08 - May 27 by tomdickharry

You think Everton have offered him more money than Liverpool would have? Both personal and for the playing budget?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Martinez - Would be open for a return to Swansea on 17:52 - May 27 with 2056 viewsDr_Winston

Warwick is quite correct. Regardless of his merits as a manager, he's a fundamentally untrustworthy individual who would turn on anyone for his own benefit.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Martinez - Would be open for a return to Swansea on 17:54 - May 27 with 2053 viewspencoedjack

Martinez - Would be open for a return to Swansea on 17:52 - May 27 by Dr_Winston

Warwick is quite correct. Regardless of his merits as a manager, he's a fundamentally untrustworthy individual who would turn on anyone for his own benefit.

Agree ....

Still think he is better manager than Rogers mind.
Martinez - Would be open for a return to Swansea on 18:16 - May 27 with 2014 viewsdgt73

Martinez - Would be open for a return to Swansea on 09:31 - May 27 by Darran

If the fella had any decency about him he wouldn't have walked out on Wigan once again taking all the staff he'd have stayed around and tried to get them back in the Prem after getting them relegated.

Ridiculous not Martinez but the above post.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Martinez - Would be open for a return to Swansea on 18:55 - May 27 with 1952 viewsattila_the_hun

Graeme Jones is still a c*&^

"I'm Free"

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024