Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Routledge 09:27 - Jan 7 with 1691 viewsgandhiaber

Just seen on SCFC, "ROUTLEDGE FOR INGERLUND"
One decent game and he's a world beater, he has been well below par all season.
Routledge on 09:30 - Jan 7 with 1665 viewspencoedjack

Hey and its Swansea so no point being positive
Routledge on 13:25 - Jan 7 with 1463 viewsMrSwansea

Or Realism.

Arseholes. The lot of you.
Poll: Who has received a pay rise in line with inflation within the last three years?

Routledge on 13:32 - Jan 7 with 1435 viewspencoedjack

Routledge on 13:25 - Jan 7 by MrSwansea

Or Realism.

Not at all

4 goals and 6 assists for a wide player in 1st half of the season is a good return, a good second half of the season and why cant he go to Brazil ?

Guess you also think Luke Shaw is worth 20 million ( as is being quoted Southampton are being offered) & Ben Davies is worth about 2 million.

Swansea fans negativity is effing awesome .....
Routledge on 13:39 - Jan 7 with 1399 viewsDewi1jack

Now the, IMHO over rated Walcott is out, Roy is going to have to look for another winger.
Maybe, just maybe with all the Internationals we have possibly going/ going to the World cup already, Routs or Nath may have a chance.
Certainly no worse an option than Ingerland have had for years and better than most.
Be great if one or both could go

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Routledge on 13:45 - Jan 7 with 1381 viewssnork44

Knowing the English FA and it's irrational hatred of Swansea City, they could have ,Lennon,Lallana or any other winger injured and that buffoon Woy would rather pick Roger 'fvcking' Johnson on the wing before Nathan or Routs!!!

Premier Snork now watching from the USA
Poll: What do you prefer on Planet Swans after a game?

Routledge on 14:46 - Jan 7 with 1301 viewsMrSwansea

Where did you get those stats from? they look wrong to me. And if we were to go on Prem alone that would argue more in my favour. Think he has had 1 or 2 assists and no goals. Think he may have had better games against the lower teams from the cups we have played.

Not at all mate, Ben Davies is one of our most valuable (money wise) players. Behind Michu and michu alone in my opinion.

Just think Routledge is garbage. For a player to be plying his trade in the prem who cant use his left foot is astonishing! I ate my words a bit on Sunday but he was the last person i would want that ball to drop in front of. He has good games but equally he has some shit games, not worthy of a place in my opinion.

I can see England playing without conventional wingers though.

Arseholes. The lot of you.
Poll: Who has received a pay rise in line with inflation within the last three years?

Routledge on 14:59 - Jan 7 with 1268 viewsNeath_Jack

Routledge on 14:46 - Jan 7 by MrSwansea

Where did you get those stats from? they look wrong to me. And if we were to go on Prem alone that would argue more in my favour. Think he has had 1 or 2 assists and no goals. Think he may have had better games against the lower teams from the cups we have played.

Not at all mate, Ben Davies is one of our most valuable (money wise) players. Behind Michu and michu alone in my opinion.

Just think Routledge is garbage. For a player to be plying his trade in the prem who cant use his left foot is astonishing! I ate my words a bit on Sunday but he was the last person i would want that ball to drop in front of. He has good games but equally he has some shit games, not worthy of a place in my opinion.

I can see England playing without conventional wingers though.

You think he is garbage? He was arguably our best player last year. Hasn't set the place on fire this year, but then again who has? But he is nowhere near garbage, the same can be said for JDG who seems to be getting it this year, Bony as well up until the Man City game.

Swansea player in having good and bad games shocker, we ain't Barcelona my friend.

For the record, he won't get anywhere near the England side.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Routledge on 15:31 - Jan 7 with 1222 viewspencoedjack

Routledge on 14:59 - Jan 7 by Neath_Jack

You think he is garbage? He was arguably our best player last year. Hasn't set the place on fire this year, but then again who has? But he is nowhere near garbage, the same can be said for JDG who seems to be getting it this year, Bony as well up until the Man City game.

Swansea player in having good and bad games shocker, we ain't Barcelona my friend.

That is the same JDG who will be going to the World Cup with the Netherlands ....

Only in Swansea can we not big our players up ....
Login to get fewer ads

Routledge on 15:48 - Jan 7 with 1186 viewsDull1Thomas

Routledge on 14:59 - Jan 7 by Neath_Jack

Our players would be fish out of water in an England goofball team.
I always laugh at the commentators who moan about England being unable to keep possession, pass accurately and keep the ball then hear them taking cheap shots at the Swans for playing to keep ball.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

Routledge on 15:50 - Jan 7 with 1179 viewspencoedjack

Routledge on 15:48 - Jan 7 by Dull1Thomas

Our players would be fish out of water in an England goofball team.
I always laugh at the commentators who moan about England being unable to keep possession, pass accurately and keep the ball then hear them taking cheap shots at the Swans for playing to keep ball.

Out of interest what commentators moan about us keeping the ball ?

In general I think we get praise from the vast majority of commentators / pundits ( minus scruffy Lawro)
Routledge (n/t) on 15:56 - Jan 7 with 1166 viewsNeath_Jack

Routledge on 15:50 - Jan 7 by pencoedjack

In general I think we get praise from the vast majority of commentators / pundits ( minus scruffy Lawro)

[Post edited 7 Jan 2014 15:57]

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Routledge on 16:19 - Jan 7 with 1121 viewsC_jack

For how good Routs attacking wing play was, Smalling was going past him with ease at times. Can't allow that at a WC.

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

Routledge on 16:23 - Jan 7 with 1110 viewsDull1Thomas

Routledge on 15:50 - Jan 7 by pencoedjack

Happens a lot on live broadcasts - 'keep the ball for the sake of it', 'won't hurt teams playing across the back four', 'Swansea playing most of the football in their own half', 'statistics show Swansea passed the ball over 350 times in the first half but haven't looked dangerous', their keep ball tactics are easily contained', 'Swansea should hit the ball long more often', Swansea will get caught playing the ball out when they should be clearing it' etc, etc.
Our passing game often gets false praise, 'Swansea will play the ball out from the back, even they get caught out', 'Swansea's passing is a joy to watch but it doesn't get them anywhere', or my favourite from radio Wales - "Swansea's passing game won't keep them in the Premier League'.

Routledge on 16:43 - Jan 7 with 1061 viewsmidswan

Routledge on 16:19 - Jan 7 by C_jack

For how good Routs attacking wing play was, Smalling was going past him with ease at times. Can't allow that at a WC.

Personally I think Routs (and Nath for that matter compared to say Pablo..) do a good job defensively,track back well and offer cover, as for players going past with ease,well if that never happened I guess he would be A- a defender and B- the only winger ever who never had an opposing player go past him.....
England ? I doubt it very much Garbage ? come along now....
Routledge on 18:53 - Jan 7 with 953 viewsgyrjack

TalkSport were mentioning Nathan as a possible replacement for Walcott earlier?
Routledge on 19:50 - Jan 7 with 870 viewswaynekerr55

Routledge on 16:23 - Jan 7 by Dull1Thomas

Happens a lot on live broadcasts - 'keep the ball for the sake of it', 'won't hurt teams playing across the back four', 'Swansea playing most of the football in their own half', 'statistics show Swansea passed the ball over 350 times in the first half but haven't looked dangerous', their keep ball tactics are easily contained', 'Swansea should hit the ball long more often', Swansea will get caught playing the ball out when they should be clearing it' etc, etc.
Our passing game often gets false praise, 'Swansea will play the ball out from the back, even they get caught out', 'Swansea's passing is a joy to watch but it doesn't get them anywhere', or my favourite from radio Wales - "Swansea's passing game won't keep them in the Premier League'.

Aye. You mention inside wingers to Woy and he probably thinks it was Irelands entry into last years Eurovision song contest. Clueless c*nts the lot of them

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Routledge on 19:52 - Jan 7 with 860 viewsDull1Thomas

Routledge on 18:53 - Jan 7 by gyrjack

TalkSport were mentioning Nathan as a possible replacement for Walcott earlier?

No guarantee when Nath will be back.

Routledge on 22:20 - Jan 7 with 722 viewsDewi1jack

Routledge on 16:23 - Jan 7 by Dull1Thomas

"Swansea's passing game won't keep them in the Premier League"
They said it wouldn't get us out of the Championship and were wrong then as well

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Routledge on 11:14 - Jan 8 with 580 viewsJackSomething

Routledge on 13:39 - Jan 7 by Dewi1jack

Now the, IMHO over rated Walcott is out, Roy is going to have to look for another winger.
Maybe, just maybe with all the Internationals we have possibly going/ going to the World cup already, Routs or Nath may have a chance.
Certainly no worse an option than Ingerland have had for years and better than most.
Be great if one or both could go

I would have agreed with you about Walcott being overrated until I read something yesterday:

12/13 season:
Walcott - 27 (10) appearances - 21 goals - 15 assists
Bale - 42 appearances - 24 goals - 8 assists.

Food for thought.

As for Routs and Nath for England, they have absolutely no chance. Don't play for a big club and don't have youth on their side, Hodgson is far too conservative to even look at them.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024