Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Michu to Anzhi Makhachkala next week? 18:34 - Feb 22 with 2483 viewsNeathJack

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2565510/Anzhi-Makhachkala-plot
Michu to Anzhi Makhachkala next week? on 18:35 - Feb 22 with 2466 viewsDr_Winston

Thought they were cutting back on spending?

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Michu to Anzhi Makhachkala next week? on 18:36 - Feb 22 with 2430 viewsJackfath

They're minted aren't they?

They can have him for £50M with a buy back clause of first refusal and fee of £5M.

Win Win.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Michu to Anzhi Makhachkala next week? on 18:37 - Feb 22 with 2401 viewsheadcleaner

the papers haven't had the best track record with predicting things at swansea over the last few years. usually a load of bolux
Michu to Anzhi Makhachkala next week? on 18:38 - Feb 22 with 2386 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Aren't they skint? If it's less than £25 million then no but I can see the board being tempted if the offer is good enough. Would pay for the expansion and a couple of players on top. But only if he feels post Laudrup that he wants to leave

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Michu to Anzhi Makhachkala next week? on 18:40 - Feb 22 with 2348 viewsDull1Thomas

I think he will be with us until the end of the season.

With luck we'd stay up without Michu and given he hasn't played for so long would we miss him?
£20+ and he could be gone.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

Michu to Anzhi Makhachkala next week? on 18:48 - Feb 22 with 2234 viewsMagic_Michu

I had heard rumours that he doesnt want to play for us again a couple of days after Laudrup left.

It makes some sense of the 'He's nearly fit' since before the Cardiff game.

Anything over £20 million and I'd say thankyou to him and take the money.

Twitter: @swanseadan
Poll: Will the Woods deal happen?

Michu to Anzhi Makhachkala next week? on 19:15 - Feb 22 with 2031 viewsDaithejack

Michu to Anzhi Makhachkala next week? on 18:48 - Feb 22 by Magic_Michu

I had heard rumours that he doesnt want to play for us again a couple of days after Laudrup left.

Well I'll start by saying I think this is a load of b#%lcks, but if there is something in it and Michu only wan'ts to play for ML and not Swansea city its time to say thanks for the memorys and cash in while his stock is still high and go and get Gylfi and Borini back in the summer with the money. Still think we havn't seen the last of Michu in a Swansea shirt though.

Poll: Shelvey's Goal, Best Swans goal ever?

Michu to Anzhi Makhachkala next week? on 19:18 - Feb 22 with 1980 viewsQuakerJack

Utter drivel, and I haven't even read it. Aren't they fcuked financially? Never happen. Dog league.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Login to get fewer ads

Michu to Anzhi Makhachkala next week? on 19:25 - Feb 22 with 1915 viewskarnataka

Michu to Anzhi Makhachkala next week? on 18:40 - Feb 22 by Dull1Thomas

With luck we'd stay up without Michu and given he hasn't played for so long would we miss him?

£20+ ???? I think we'd want more than that!! He cost us 100,000 times that for starters!
Michu to Anzhi Makhachkala next week? on 19:32 - Feb 22 with 1843 viewsTrundle10

Michu to Anzhi Makhachkala next week? on 18:40 - Feb 22 by Dull1Thomas

Dull1 is an apt user name. Would we miss Michu...... Jesus wept.
Michu to Anzhi Makhachkala next week? on 19:41 - Feb 22 with 1748 viewsLiam12345

cant see him wanting to play in such a rubbish league anything to start a bit of gossip

Poll: Will we stay up? (if you think not why?)

Michu to Anzhi Makhachkala next week? on 20:06 - Feb 22 with 1563 viewsdgt73

Michu to Anzhi Makhachkala next week? on 18:48 - Feb 22 by Magic_Michu

Michu doesn't want to play for Swansea again, complete fuking rubbish, i can't believe people believe such shite.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Michu to Anzhi Makhachkala next week? on 20:14 - Feb 22 with 1470 viewsmagicdaps10

Michu to Anzhi Makhachkala next week? on 20:06 - Feb 22 by dgt73

Michu doesn't want to play for Swansea again, complete fuking rubbish, i can't believe people believe such shite.

If Michu does not want to play for Swansea because Laudrup has gone then he does not deserve to be a footballer.

He has a chance albeit outside at present to get into Spains world cup squad and possibly be a world cup winner and that means playing for his club and playing well to achieve this dream.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Michu to Anzhi Makhachkala next week? on 20:17 - Feb 22 with 1443 viewsunion_jack

Michu to Anzhi Makhachkala next week? on 20:14 - Feb 22 by magicdaps10

If Michu does not want to play for Swansea because Laudrup has gone then he does not deserve to be a footballer.

He has a chance albeit outside at present to get into Spains world cup squad and possibly be a world cup winner and that means playing for his club and playing well to achieve this dream.

Good point.

Though I was starting to believe his lack of return had something to do with the Laudrup situation.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Michu to Anzhi Makhachkala next week? on 20:26 - Feb 22 with 1387 viewsshingle

Michu to Anzhi Makhachkala next week? on 20:14 - Feb 22 by magicdaps10

You are right of course, as for the dopey one`s amongst us who think Michu is pouting because Laudrup as gone, take this you brainless baboons.
Michu to Anzhi Makhachkala next week? on 20:30 - Feb 22 with 1352 viewsDull1Thomas

Michu to Anzhi Makhachkala next week? on 19:25 - Feb 22 by karnataka

£20+ ???? I think we'd want more than that!! He cost us 100,000 times that for starters!

£20+ million

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

Michu to Anzhi Makhachkala next week? on 20:33 - Feb 22 with 1328 viewsItchySphincter

So he won his first tin pot and got his first cap by playing for the Swans and he's having a pull over Laudrup? Can't see it myself.

Stranger things have happened but I doubt there's any mileage in this. Can't see him leaving this summer either.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Michu to Anzhi Makhachkala next week? on 21:27 - Feb 22 with 1097 viewsJackFish

He'd be absolutely baths!t insane to want to go there, they're skint and probably getting relegated.
Michu to Anzhi Makhachkala next week? on 21:30 - Feb 22 with 1059 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Everyone is fine & dandy at the club .
This rumour is utter SH@t.

However be prepared for a bid in the summer from other party's .
He's had his head turned .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Michu to Anzhi Makhachkala next week? on 21:32 - Feb 22 with 1048 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

I love this idea that Michu is refusing to play for us since Laudrup left. In case you hadn't noticed he's f*cking injured FFS.

Might as well say he's refusing to play for us until the Ukranian president resigns or until you all switch from TSB to f*cking Nationwide, it all fits in...

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

Michu to Anzhi Makhachkala next week? on 21:34 - Feb 22 with 1020 viewsnyc_swans

story is at least a year too late:

they are 0-8-11 from 19 games and will surely be relegated. they no longer have the cash reserves to buy premium players, and even if they did, michu has never seemed one to favor a big paycheck above all else.

really strange story.

also, if he wants a big money move, you'd think he'd at least need 2 months of proving himself at this level again.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024