Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
They are a deluded bunch 13:49 - Mar 31 with 1277 viewspencoedjack

https://www.cardiffcityforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=238577&sid=c9b2c8
They are a deluded bunch on 14:30 - Mar 31 with 1220 viewsDr_Winston

There are one or two of them who grasp where they actually stand in the game as a club, but they do have huge numbers of arrogant, deluded fools who genuinely believe that only poor ownership and bad luck has denied them their rightful place as one of the giants.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

They are a deluded bunch on 15:40 - Mar 31 with 1142 viewsunion_jack

The most deluded I’m sure. They cling onto this capital city thing as if it gives them a God given right to anything and everything. I suppose they can’t be blamed totally for that as the WG have pandered to the city itself since coming into power.

In fairness, there are a few there who see it as it is but my God, so many are as blinkered as they come.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

They are a deluded bunch on 18:02 - Mar 31 with 1047 views1983

I've never really got the capital city thing with that lot.
Realistically there are are only 2 proper cities in Wales one is Swansea the other is them lot so what's the big deal ? What's that got to do with SCFC or them?
As much as I love my country but the capital of feck all is feck all. About 2 million more people live in Yorkshire than Wales, Wales is about the size of a big county. On the other hand we are the most successful club in Wales Premiership,Europe, and won a major trophy when about 99% of us are still alive. The last time they won anything of any significance 100% of them are now dead.
And we rip them a new @rsehole time and time again...and don't talk about the Doube.
A very strange lot they are

They are a deluded bunch on 18:09 - Mar 31 with 1030 viewsonehunglow

They are a deluded bunch on 18:02 - Mar 31 by 1983

Realistically there are are only 2 proper cities in Wales one is Swansea the other is them lot so what's the big deal ? What's that got to do with SCFC or them?
As much as I love my country but the capital of feck all is feck all. About 2 million more people live in Yorkshire than Wales, Wales is about the size of a big county. On the other hand we are the most successful club in Wales Premiership,Europe, and won a major trophy when about 99% of us are still alive. The last time they won anything of any significance 100% of them are now dead.
And we rip them a new @rsehole time and time again...and don't talk about the Doube.

I like Yorkshire
Wonderful diverse county

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=1834993010162794

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

They are a deluded bunch on 18:11 - Mar 31 with 1029 viewsonehunglow

They are a deluded bunch on 18:02 - Mar 31 by 1983

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

They are a deluded bunch on 20:42 - Mar 31 with 939 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Especially as it was only made a city in 1905.
Not sure who decided it was to be the Capital of Wales in 1955. Probably some Welsh office committee in Cardiff. Certainly not the people of Wales.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

They are a deluded bunch on 01:03 - Apr 1 with 814 viewsReslovenSwan1

Flag wavers and exiles out in force having a go at the Welsh capital. Welsh people based in England presumably telling Welsh people to be run by Englishmen by fanning second city sympathies. No surprise I suppose.

It is an OK places but they are crap at football.

Wise sage since Toshack era

They are a deluded bunch (n/t) on 06:19 - Apr 1 with 776 views1983

[Post edited 1 Apr 6:22]

Login to get fewer ads

They are a deluded bunch on 06:21 - Apr 1 with 776 views1983

Can you imagine QPR fans singing to Man City fans "we are your capital"

cardiff fans are very strange indeed

They are a deluded bunch on 07:56 - Apr 1 with 728 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Total games won PL and EFL

Swansea City 1548
Cardiff City 1537

PL all time table (not including this season)

Swansea City 30th W 82
Cardiff Ciry 45th W 17
Last Swindon 50th W 5

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

They are a deluded bunch on 13:26 - Apr 1 with 553 viewsBoundy

They are a deluded bunch on 07:56 - Apr 1 by felixstowe_jack

Swansea City 1548
Cardiff City 1537

Swansea City 30th W 82
Cardiff Ciry 45th W 17
Last Swindon 50th W 5

Enough said

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

They are a deluded bunch on 14:41 - Apr 1 with 499 viewsKeithHaynes

They are a deluded bunch on 07:56 - Apr 1 by felixstowe_jack

Swansea City 1548
Cardiff City 1537

Swansea City 30th W 82
Cardiff Ciry 45th W 17
Last Swindon 50th W 5

There’s so many stats that kill their beliefs.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

They are a deluded bunch on 14:52 - Apr 1 with 489 viewsunion_jack

They are a deluded bunch on 14:41 - Apr 1 by KeithHaynes

There’s so many stats that kill their beliefs.

‘Capital city’ is really all they’ve got to cling onto.

They are a deluded bunch on 17:09 - Apr 1 with 421 viewsbennytheblue

They are a deluded bunch on 14:52 - Apr 1 by union_jack

‘Capital city’ is really all they’ve got to cling onto.

Not really, they just say that to annoy you, no one I know who lives here ever thinks to mention it. It’s just the way it is, no other place could even come close to vying for the accolade anyway. Wales is the appendix of the uk….largely irrelevant. If only we had a football team a capital city deserves though eh? We can double your support even when we are shiiiite in the PL.
They are a deluded bunch on 17:25 - Apr 1 with 395 viewsunion_jack

They are a deluded bunch on 17:09 - Apr 1 by bennytheblue

Not really, they just say that to annoy you, no one I know who lives here ever thinks to mention it. It’s just the way it is, no other place could even come close to vying for the accolade anyway. Wales is the appendix of the uk….largely irrelevant. If only we had a football team a capital city deserves though eh? We can double your support even when we are shiiiite in the PL.

What happened to the crowds when you entered your second and third seasons in the PL?

Oh wait…😂

But joking aside, Cardiff is not a football city on the same level as Newcastle, Leeds, Sunderland and others who maintain very large crowds in lower leagues and not dependent on performances.

And the capital city thing doesn’t bother me at all as it really is a nothing claim. Though it was said seriously in the post that prompted this thread. And WoL say it in just about every piece in your club😂

They are a deluded bunch on 17:38 - Apr 1 with 372 viewsunion_jack

They are a deluded bunch on 17:25 - Apr 1 by union_jack

What happened to the crowds when you entered your second and third seasons in the PL?

Oh wait…😂

But joking aside, Cardiff is not a football city on the same level as Newcastle, Leeds, Sunderland and others who maintain very large crowds in lower leagues and not dependent on performances.

And the capital city thing doesn’t bother me at all as it really is a nothing claim. Though it was said seriously in the post that prompted this thread. And WoL say it in just about every piece in your club😂

Oh and well done in your win today. Pity you didn’t actually score any goals😂😂😂

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024