Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Good night Redturds Goonight Redturd 12:48 - Apr 27 with 1284 viewsowainglyndwr

We will see you in our dreams.
Bye Bye Redturds nobody likes nobody wants you
Good night Redturds Goonight Redturd on 12:58 - Apr 27 with 1158 viewsJackoBoostardo

I'd rather see Freddy Krugger in my dreams. Fuk Em!

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

Good night Redturds Goonight Redturd on 13:36 - Apr 27 with 1058 viewsDaithejack

3-0 bye bye, , that is all.

Poll: Shelvey's Goal, Best Swans goal ever?

Good night Redturds Goonight Redturd on 13:44 - Apr 27 with 991 viewsplaytheswanseaway

Good night Redturds Goonight Redturd on 13:36 - Apr 27 by Daithejack

3-0 bye bye, , that is all.

That's their 3 seasons completed, autumn - winter & spring

⚽️YJB

Good night Redturds Goonight Redturd on 02:49 - Apr 28 with 720 viewsRogueTrooper

http://www.cardiffcityforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=140514 the pure delusion is staggering. Despite the fact it's utterly tragic, and the games in hand of the teams outside the drop zone, I have to laugh. They will get one point maximum on their way to being next year's "look how far they've fallen" story

"If you ladies leave my island, if you survive recruit training, you will be a weapon. You will be a minister of death praying for war. But until that day you are pukes. You are the lowest form of life on Earth. You are not even human furcking beings! You are nothing but unorganized, grabastic pieces of amphibian sh1t! Because I am hard, you will not like me. But the more you hate me the more you will learn."

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024