Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Best app for answering phone on Sony Xperia 20:15 - Apr 16 with 585 viewspansypants

At present i have to drag finger to answer a call which is rubbish.

What app will allow me to answer by pressing not dragging

Poll: Sick of the media love in with Brazil?

Best app for answering phone on Sony Xperia on 20:17 - Apr 16 with 584 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Try typing the thread title into Google or another internet search engine.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Best app for answering phone on Sony Xperia on 20:26 - Apr 16 with 569 viewspansypants

Best app for answering phone on Sony Xperia on 20:17 - Apr 16 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Try typing the thread title into Google or another internet search engine.

I have tried that but get a hands free or whistle to answer app

Best app for answering phone on Sony Xperia on 20:38 - Apr 16 with 554 viewsCatullus

Which Xperia have you got?

Because I use an S and it's just a tap to answer on mine.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Best app for answering phone on Sony Xperia on 20:40 - Apr 16 with 551 viewspansypants

Best app for answering phone on Sony Xperia on 20:38 - Apr 16 by Catullus

Which Xperia have you got?

Because I use an S and it's just a tap to answer on mine.

SP is what I have, not all that smart are they?

Best app for answering phone on Sony Xperia on 20:43 - Apr 16 with 548 viewsCatullus

It's ok. Nothing special. But then I'm not an advanced user, very basic me. I just find it easy to use, with a decent camera.

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

Best app for answering phone on Sony Xperia on 23:44 - Apr 16 with 511 viewsBanosswan

I've a z1 and it's drag to answer too. Annoying drag to turn answer phone off too.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Best app for answering phone on Sony Xperia on 00:03 - Apr 17 with 505 viewsDrizzy

F*ck me look at what we've come to. Too lazy to drag our fingers a couple of centimetres to answer a f*cking phone call. We're f*cked.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Best app for answering phone on Sony Xperia on 07:48 - Apr 17 with 471 viewspansypants

Best app for answering phone on Sony Xperia on 00:03 - Apr 17 by Drizzy

F*ck me look at what we've come to. Too lazy to drag our fingers a couple of centimetres to answer a f*cking phone call. We're f*cked.

Gosh you were up late to post that!!!! Referee stalking Internet forum user...............

Login to get fewer ads

Best app for answering phone on Sony Xperia on 08:02 - Apr 17 with 461 viewsApeShit

This thread has to be a wind up?

Best app for answering phone on Sony Xperia on 09:37 - Apr 17 with 425 viewspansypants

Best app for answering phone on Sony Xperia on 00:03 - Apr 17 by Drizzy

In all seriousness its a pain in the backside.

Smart phones arent what they are cracked up to me.

I bid you good day.

Best app for answering phone on Sony Xperia on 23:07 - Apr 17 with 355 viewsCatullus

Best app for answering phone on Sony Xperia on 08:02 - Apr 17 by ApeShit

This thread has to be a wind up?

No, it's a commentary on society and how much if a drag things are these days.

Best app for answering phone on Sony Xperia on 23:18 - Apr 17 with 352 viewsThursday

It's a lot easier if you use your own finger.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024