Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New season tickets 18:46 - Apr 14 with 5524 viewsplannerjack

Has anybody on here been contacted yet by the ticket office asking if they wish to purchase season tickets (after expressing an interest to do so)?

Thanks in advance.
New season tickets on 18:49 - Apr 14 with 4657 viewsIAN05

Two people I know have been contacted to say they have been successful. Understanding is that last Thursday? Was the day when people were informed. Could be wrong though.
New season tickets on 18:52 - Apr 14 with 4642 viewsplannerjack

New season tickets on 18:49 - Apr 14 by IAN05

Two people I know have been contacted to say they have been successful. Understanding is that last Thursday? Was the day when people were informed. Could be wrong though.

Cheers for that.

Any idea if they were ja members looking for a season ticket for themselves, or season ticket holders looking for additional season tickets?
New season tickets on 19:39 - Apr 14 with 4551 viewsIAN05

New season tickets on 18:52 - Apr 14 by plannerjack

Cheers for that.

Any idea if they were ja members looking for a season ticket for themselves, or season ticket holders looking for additional season tickets?

Jack army looking for themselves mate.
New season tickets on 21:20 - Apr 14 with 4377 viewsTrundle10

I emailed the ticket office today asking if i could relocate from the East to South and buy an additional child's ticket next to me as my 6 year old son has fallen in love with Swansea (he has sat on my lap all season!) They phoned me back within minutes and it was all done and dusted..
New season tickets on 21:48 - Apr 14 with 4317 viewsplannerjack

New season tickets on 21:20 - Apr 14 by Trundle10

I emailed the ticket office today asking if i could relocate from the East to South and buy an additional child's ticket next to me as my 6 year old son has fallen in love with Swansea (he has sat on my lap all season!) They phoned me back within minutes and it was all done and dusted..

Thanks for that.

I e-mailed me them on the weekend as I'm looking for two extra season tickets for my two young boys.

I haven't heard anything since although I did have a missed call today (unknown number) on my mobile which could have been the ticket office.
New season tickets on 22:00 - Apr 14 with 4289 viewsScoobyWho

A mate in work was told they are still at a premium, and had he been on the waiting list he would have been contacted by now. Apparently that was all done last week.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

New season tickets on 22:27 - Apr 14 with 4243 viewsTreforys_Jack

I called in the ticket office on the off chance of getting an extra season ticket, was told to put it in writing, which I did there and then. By the time I got home I had a phone call to say I could have an extra ticket and could I go down and pay for it. All done and dusted within a few hrs. Not sure why you have to put it in writing though ????
New season tickets on 07:33 - Apr 15 with 4137 viewsTrundle10

New season tickets on 21:48 - Apr 14 by plannerjack

Thanks for that.

I e-mailed me them on the weekend as I'm looking for two extra season tickets for my two young boys.

I haven't heard anything since although I did have a missed call today (unknown number) on my mobile which could have been the ticket office.

It was unknown number when they phoned me back mate, so procbably worth emailing the ticket office direct - ticketoffice@liberty-stadium.com
Login to get fewer ads

New season tickets on 11:31 - Apr 15 with 4014 viewsJackswan

New season tickets on 07:33 - Apr 15 by Trundle10

It was unknown number when they phoned me back mate, so procbably worth emailing the ticket office direct - ticketoffice@liberty-stadium.com

Emailed them this morning and just had a reply back

"If you would like to register your interest in purchasing a season ticket for the 2014/15 season you would need to do so online.

If you visit the www.swanseacity.net website, scroll through the latest news and click on the 'register your season ticket interest' link."

Strange that as I registered last week. Also registered for each of the last 3 seasons.
DO THEY really have a list of who has registered? Somehow I don't think so!!
New season tickets on 07:08 - Apr 16 with 3852 viewsJackhero

New season tickets on 21:20 - Apr 14 by Trundle10

Trundle I must thank you for your post, I have over the last two seasons unsuccessfully tried getting my son ( now 7yrs old) a season ticket by going the proper route of registering interest. On reading your post yesterday I emailed the ticket office asking on the availability of seats around me, mentioning also that me and my old man would not mind relocating stands to accommodate a ticket for my son. Within half hour the ticket office had contacted me and sorted out a season for my son, we are now in the south stand for next year so I'll need to behave now but I couldn't be happier.
I must praise the way they have done this as I know the ticket office get slated a fair bit......thank you Brandon.

Tubbs: Will heaven be like Swansea? Edward: Yes, Tubbs. Only... bigger.

New season tickets on 07:56 - Apr 16 with 3824 viewsbeefcake

I went to the thicket office yesterday too. Asking the same thing. Was told NO. Tried to email them AGAIN, (I did so last week as the website asked, and the previous years), no reply yet.
It really does seem like its the luck of who you speak to down there.
New season tickets on 10:09 - Apr 16 with 3765 viewsJackswan

New season tickets on 07:08 - Apr 16 by Jackhero

Trundle I must thank you for your post, I have over the last two seasons unsuccessfully tried getting my son ( now 7yrs old) a season ticket by going the proper route of registering interest. On reading your post yesterday I emailed the ticket office asking on the availability of seats around me, mentioning also that me and my old man would not mind relocating stands to accommodate a ticket for my son. Within half hour the ticket office had contacted me and sorted out a season for my son, we are now in the south stand for next year so I'll need to behave now but I couldn't be happier.
I must praise the way they have done this as I know the ticket office get slated a fair bit......thank you Brandon.

Brandon is the one who replied to my email above and told me to register on the website.
Seems to be luck of the draw.
New season tickets on 10:12 - Apr 16 with 3761 viewsJackfath

I think it is luck of the draw.

I was in there the other day and a gent asked if he could relocate his ST. They told him he would have to write in and request it.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

New season tickets on 10:52 - Apr 16 with 3725 viewsbeefcake

What was the email you used which Brandon replied to?
New season tickets on 10:59 - Apr 16 with 3721 viewsJackhero

New season tickets on 10:52 - Apr 16 by beefcake

What was the email you used which Brandon replied to?

ticketoffice@liberty-stadium.com

this one

Tubbs: Will heaven be like Swansea? Edward: Yes, Tubbs. Only... bigger.

New season tickets on 11:13 - Apr 16 with 3700 viewsbeefcake

Ive already sent to that one. No reply. Ill send more until Brandon answers. Thanks.
New season tickets on 12:27 - Apr 16 with 3672 viewsbeefcake

Brandon is THE man! Phonecall back within 20 mins. Sorted.
Silly woman in the office yesterday telling me there were none available.
When human cloning becomes more ethically accepted they should make multiple Brandons and have them all work there.
New season tickets on 13:14 - Apr 16 with 3624 viewsJackswan

New season tickets on 12:27 - Apr 16 by beefcake

Brandon is THE man! Phonecall back within 20 mins. Sorted.
Silly woman in the office yesterday telling me there were none available.
When human cloning becomes more ethically accepted they should make multiple Brandons and have them all work there.

How many Jackarmy points did you have?
New season tickets on 14:39 - Apr 16 with 3551 viewsbeefcake

Me. No idea.
My additional ST, 0.
New season tickets on 18:39 - Apr 16 with 3448 viewsjacksfullaces

just got a call from liberty stadium offering a season tkt - got a few JA points but have not expressed any interest in season tkt formally.

would have thought I would be way down the priority list if there in fact was a priority list!
New season tickets on 19:15 - Apr 16 with 3418 viewsGrandPrix

Definately worth a phone call, I got my step son half a season ticket this year just by ringing and asking if any were available

Good times become good memories......bad times become lessons

New season tickets on 19:44 - Apr 16 with 3381 viewsorion3016

Reading this thread it just confirms that even 3 years after joining the elite, sadly our marketing, administration and commercial business is still entrenched in league 2

Be over there now after

New season tickets on 19:46 - Apr 16 with 3380 viewsIAN05

New season tickets on 13:14 - Apr 16 by Jackswan

How many Jackarmy points did you have?

Mate phoned ticket office and was told, a minimum of 34 JA points are needed.
New season tickets on 21:17 - Apr 16 with 3331 viewsJackswan

New season tickets on 19:46 - Apr 16 by IAN05

Mate phoned ticket office and was told, a minimum of 34 JA points are needed.

That's what I was told. I have 29. Upgraded my old mans senior season ticket a few times for a full adult ticket, so did not get any points for those ones, bummer.
New season tickets on 22:35 - Apr 16 with 3275 viewsScoobyWho

New season tickets on 19:44 - Apr 16 by orion3016

Reading this thread it just confirms that even 3 years after joining the elite, sadly our marketing, administration and commercial business is still entrenched in league 2

Myra bless her would have sorted them out, get it all in the book and keep the money in a shoe box under Reg Pikes bed ;-)

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024