Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FAO Those who bitched and moaned for 90 minutes 16:54 - Apr 19 with 2631 viewsJackfath

GO PHUCK YOURSELVES.

YOU'VE GONE QUIET.

OH LOOK WE'RE 13th IN THE LEAGUE..

FANS OF SWANSEA?
[Post edited 19 Apr 2014 16:55]

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

FAO Those who bitched and moaned for 90 minutes on 17:00 - Apr 19 with 1383 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Aww leave Perchie alone mun. He can't help seeing the worst of every situation, he lives on Merseyside mun

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

FAO Those who bitched and moaned for 90 minutes on 17:00 - Apr 19 with 1376 viewsthe_gasman

We did well

Poll: The best thing about the new Planet Swans forum is...

FAO Those who bitched and moaned for 90 minutes on 17:01 - Apr 19 with 1363 viewsJackfath

FAO Those who bitched and moaned for 90 minutes on 17:00 - Apr 19 by Brynmill_Jack

Aww leave Perchie alone mun. He can't help seeing the worst of every situation, he lives on Merseyside mun

Some of the comments on that match day thread are nothing short of disgraceful for "fans" of SCFC.

VVankers.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

FAO Those who bitched and moaned for 90 minutes on 17:01 - Apr 19 with 1350 viewsDarran

I agree with Fath I wish all the moaning c*nts would either start realising the league we're in of f*ck off and support someone else.

Absolute w-nkers.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

FAO Those who bitched and moaned for 90 minutes on 17:02 - Apr 19 with 1346 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Yes, we did to them what other teams have been doing to us, getting that one goal in the second half.
FAO Those who bitched and moaned for 90 minutes on 17:02 - Apr 19 with 1340 viewslovejuicejack

FAO Those who bitched and moaned for 90 minutes on 17:01 - Apr 19 by Jackfath

Some of the comments on that match day thread are nothing short of disgraceful for "fans" of SCFC.

VVankers.

shut up you attention seeking bellend f*cking log off
FAO Those who bitched and moaned for 90 minutes on 17:03 - Apr 19 with 1327 viewsGeoffThom

No good for some of our hearts though
FAO Those who bitched and moaned for 90 minutes on 17:04 - Apr 19 with 1312 viewsTrundle10

Nothing more than concern for our football clubs predicament. Bet you waiting to post this for weeks. Everybody, players and staff alike admit we are/were in the cack.
Login to get fewer ads

FAO Those who bitched and moaned for 90 minutes on 17:04 - Apr 19 with 1305 viewsSgorioFruit

guys guys guys, emotions have been running high for everyone lately, i for one have been crapping myself.
why dont you all quit the bitching on both sides,
if you support our super swans then let us all celebrate this weekend,
if anyone wants to bitch about us then let them,

shouldnt be ANY negative threads on here right now.

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

FAO Those who bitched and moaned for 90 minutes on 17:04 - Apr 19 with 1302 viewsBrynmill_Jack

FAO Those who bitched and moaned for 90 minutes on 17:01 - Apr 19 by Darran

I agree with Fath I wish all the moaning c*nts would either start realising the league we're in of f*ck off and support someone else.

Absolute w-nkers.

Well I do judge myself as one of the happy clappers but there have been times recently when I've thought the worst too. Especially when Foy got the ball smashed against his nose and Anthony Taylor took over reffing today. But I won't post negatives as it's infectious and after all they are our boys and we all should want them to win. Great, great result today for us

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

FAO Those who bitched and moaned for 90 minutes on 17:04 - Apr 19 with 1300 viewsJackfath

FAO Those who bitched and moaned for 90 minutes on 17:04 - Apr 19 by Trundle10

Nothing more than concern for our football clubs predicament. Bet you waiting to post this for weeks. Everybody, players and staff alike admit we are/were in the cack.

We've just won you miserable phuck

FAO Those who bitched and moaned for 90 minutes on 17:05 - Apr 19 with 1293 viewsC_jack

Guess that's something to tell the grandkiddies then Fath

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

FAO Those who bitched and moaned for 90 minutes on 17:06 - Apr 19 with 1258 viewsJackfath

FAO Those who bitched and moaned for 90 minutes on 17:05 - Apr 19 by C_jack

Guess that's something to tell the grandkiddies then Fath

Yep. Remember to support your team until the final whistle. Trust in those who are put in charge to do their job.

Some would do well to remember that they are supporters of SCFC and not the manager.

FAO Those who bitched and moaned for 90 minutes on 17:07 - Apr 19 with 1251 viewsperchrockjack

fathy pross.
Go feck yerselves

We say it as we see it.

You sit back and watch.

It shouldn't end friendships so I ll let you PM me to apologise so as not to ermbarrass you.

And JE NE REGRETTE RIEN

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

FAO Those who bitched and moaned for 90 minutes on 17:08 - Apr 19 with 1236 viewsJackfath

FAO Those who bitched and moaned for 90 minutes on 17:07 - Apr 19 by perchrockjack

fathy pross.
Go feck yerselves

We say it as we see it.

You sit back and watch.

It shouldn't end friendships so I ll let you PM me to apologise so as not to ermbarrass you.

And JE NE REGRETTE RIEN

Eh?

WE WON

FAO Those who bitched and moaned for 90 minutes on 17:09 - Apr 19 with 1223 viewsperchrockjack

bRYN.
I will be on MERSEYSIDE tonight and like yuou I shall be out with my missus and family celebrating my beloved Swans winning as you will be .
I d also imagine D

FAO Those who bitched and moaned for 90 minutes on 17:10 - Apr 19 with 1215 viewsTrundle10

FAO Those who bitched and moaned for 90 minutes on 17:04 - Apr 19 by Jackfath

We've just won you miserable phuck

I'm over the moon fella
FAO Those who bitched and moaned for 90 minutes on 17:10 - Apr 19 with 1210 viewsexiledclaseboy

"Our support is f*cking sh*t".

Poll: Tory leader

FAO Those who bitched and moaned for 90 minutes on 17:12 - Apr 19 with 1186 viewsJackfath

FAO Those who bitched and moaned for 90 minutes on 17:10 - Apr 19 by Trundle10

I'm over the moon fella

Good. So you should be.

FAO Those who bitched and moaned for 90 minutes on 17:13 - Apr 19 with 1175 viewsperchrockjack

Support today must have been good Andrew as you re well up in the sky looking down on all the other stands.

Happy here so love you

FAO Those who bitched and moaned for 90 minutes on 17:14 - Apr 19 with 1165 viewsTrundle10

FAO Those who bitched and moaned for 90 minutes on 17:12 - Apr 19 by Jackfath

Good. So you should be.

safe now
FAO Those who bitched and moaned for 90 minutes on 17:15 - Apr 19 with 1159 viewsSgorioFruit

just why should there be an issue about it?
if people are crap supporters of our team then let out a hollow laugh and keep on watching the football. Its their loss.

20000 people fill that stadium of ours each week.

at least 2000 of them have never bothered watching any football until we got promoted to the premier league, and if we had bitched about 2000 supporters 10-15 years ago then the vetch would have been a empty place.

enjoy the ride, if you dont agree with the level of other peoples support then simply ignore it rather than make threads/topics/posts/articles about it.

FAO Those who bitched and moaned for 90 minutes on 17:16 - Apr 19 with 1153 viewsDarran

FAO Those who bitched and moaned for 90 minutes on 17:07 - Apr 19 by perchrockjack

fathy pross.
Go feck yerselves

We say it as we see it.

You sit back and watch.

And JE NE REGRETTE RIEN

Yes you also said "well hope MARV does well but that decision just amazes me"

FAO Those who bitched and moaned for 90 minutes on 17:16 - Apr 19 with 1150 viewsSgorioFruit

go on the cardiff forum instead,
i do it regular, its good fun!!!

hilarity prevails!!!

FAO Those who bitched and moaned for 90 minutes on 17:17 - Apr 19 with 1143 viewsDarran

FAO Those who bitched and moaned for 90 minutes on 17:02 - Apr 19 by lovejuicejack

shut up you attention seeking bellend f*cking log off

And you're one of the worst Luke.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024