Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FAO Baker 13:28 - Apr 23 with 441 viewspansypants

Remember the timing belt question? Well i had a quote from Gravells of£399+VAT to do the job!!!!!!
Just the one clio I told them and not the Lambourghini.....this didnt raise a giggle at all.....ANYWAY help me out mush!!!!

Poll: Sick of the media love in with Brazil?

FAO Baker on 13:34 - Apr 23 with 425 viewsBaker

F*ck me, a bus! That's a tad salty!

Ask the receptionist if he's familiar with the words:

1. f*cking
2. robbing
&
3. c*nt

May I say? what a smashing blouse you have on!

FAO Baker on 13:49 - Apr 23 with 405 viewspansypants

FAO Baker on 13:34 - Apr 23 by Baker

F*ck me, a bus! That's a tad salty!

Ask the receptionist if he's familiar with the words:

1. f*cking
2. robbing
&
3. c*nt

I reckon they are taking the urine just a smidgeon.

Anyway Baker it is an 08 plate, 1.2 Clio Campus Petrol - any idea how much I can get it done for somehere other than "Dick Turpin's"?

Poll: Sick of the media love in with Brazil?

FAO Baker on 13:53 - Apr 23 with 393 viewsBaker

FAO Baker on 13:49 - Apr 23 by pansypants

Anyway Baker it is an 08 plate, 1.2 Clio Campus Petrol - any idea how much I can get it done for somehere other than "Dick Turpin's"?

What postcode/area are you?

PM me if you prefer.

May I say? what a smashing blouse you have on!

FAO Baker on 13:54 - Apr 23 with 389 viewsDarran

FAO Baker on 13:49 - Apr 23 by pansypants

Baker will do it for you for £50,after all that's what friends are for.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

FAO Baker on 15:40 - Apr 23 with 333 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Gravells are incredibly sneaky. My parents bought a car off them around 3 months ago. It wasn't a cheap bit of scrap either, it was a fairly nice and middle class car. It has had many things go wrong with it and each time it is taken to be fixed, they attempt to force my mother to pay for the repairs when the car is in fact under guarantee and they know this.

Of course after a stern phone call they apologise and claim it was a mistake, but it has happened multiple times. I've been tempted to contact whatever regulatory board that covers this area many times.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

FAO Baker on 15:47 - Apr 23 with 325 viewsItchySphincter

Just has an alternator done on the Mrs's Clio 1.2 petrol. Changed the alternator and chucked on a new timing belt, £140ish inc labour iirc. It's about an hours labour for that lot and I think the alternator was about £110 as I requested a new like for like part. Bearing that in mind you should be looking at the equivalent of an hours labour and the price of a belt.

South of 60 quid would be fair.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NEW-Renault-Clio-II-1996
[Post edited 23 Apr 2014 15:50]

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

FAO Baker on 15:56 - Apr 23 with 315 viewsDyfnant

FAO Baker on 15:40 - Apr 23 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Gravells are incredibly sneaky. My parents bought a car off them around 3 months ago. It wasn't a cheap bit of scrap either, it was a fairly nice and middle class car. It has had many things go wrong with it and each time it is taken to be fixed, they attempt to force my mother to pay for the repairs when the car is in fact under guarantee and they know this.

Of course after a stern phone call they apologise and claim it was a mistake, but it has happened multiple times. I've been tempted to contact whatever regulatory board that covers this area many times.

Stratstone tried it on with the missus car when it was under their 3 month warranty, sh@t themselves when we contacted Landrover customer care directly.

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024