Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ashley Williams 12:34 - May 23 with 4451 viewsjackharris

http://www.southwales-eveningpost.co.uk/Ashley-Williams-s-1-choice-stay-Swansea-

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Ashley Williams on 12:37 - May 23 with 3168 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

I wonder what we'll do when his agent is demanding he be on the same sort of wage as Bony.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Ashley Williams on 12:39 - May 23 with 3171 viewsSpratty

Quid pro quo
Ashley Williams on 13:41 - May 23 with 3024 viewsPegojack

Had to laugh at the agent's comment "..and with a third child on the way". Makes Ash sound like some shelf stacker at Tesco on minimum wage!

As if the cost of having another child is either here or there for a premiership footballer earning more in a week than the rest of us earn in two years. Come on, mate, give us a break, he could afford to raise all the kids in Neath and Port Talbot and still have change!
Ashley Williams on 21:22 - May 23 with 2640 viewsKulusBeatFactory

Ashley Williams on 12:37 - May 23 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I wonder what we'll do when his agent is demanding he be on the same sort of wage as Bony.

Delusional Ash...QPR it is then.........
Ashley Williams on 09:51 - May 24 with 2360 viewsScoobyWho

Ashley Williams on 13:41 - May 23 by Pegojack

Had to laugh at the agent's comment "..and with a third child on the way". Makes Ash sound like some shelf stacker at Tesco on minimum wage!

As if the cost of having another child is either here or there for a premiership footballer earning more in a week than the rest of us earn in two years. Come on, mate, give us a break, he could afford to raise all the kids in Neath and Port Talbot and still have change!

I personally wouldn't let him near mine.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Ashley Williams on 09:52 - May 24 with 2352 viewsjacabertawe

Ashley Williams on 09:51 - May 24 by ScoobyWho

I personally wouldn't let him near mine.

This is the agent talking, NOT Ash!

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

Ashley Williams on 09:56 - May 24 with 2331 viewsdgt73

Ashley Williams on 12:37 - May 23 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Williams is already the top earner at the club.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Ashley Williams on 09:56 - May 24 with 2331 viewsScoobyWho

Ashley Williams on 09:52 - May 24 by jacabertawe

What is key here is I actually said what I said, His agents comments are interpreted by another.

Login to get fewer ads

Ashley Williams on 10:01 - May 24 with 2312 viewsdgt73

I said on a thread a while back that they should give ash a 4 yr deal and pay him £75 000 a week and some people laughed. The new t.v deal means the club could easily afford this amount and if he dose sign a new contract IMO it won't be far off.

Ashley Williams on 10:08 - May 24 with 2284 viewsAngelRangelQS

Give him what he wants within reason.

He's worth it imo
Ashley Williams on 10:09 - May 24 with 2284 viewsDr_Winston

Ashley Williams on 09:52 - May 24 by jacabertawe

What's the difference?

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Ashley Williams on 10:15 - May 24 with 2268 viewsdgt73

Ashley Williams on 10:08 - May 24 by AngelRangelQS

Give him what he wants within reason.

He's worth it imo

How much would it cost to replace ash with someone similar, probably around £20 million and on much bigger wages than what ash is on now. So IMO sorting out a new contract for ash must be a major priority for the club.

Ashley Williams on 10:30 - May 24 with 2216 viewsScoobyWho

Ashley Williams on 10:15 - May 24 by dgt73

How much would it cost to replace ash with someone similar, probably around £20 million and on much bigger wages than what ash is on now. So IMO sorting out a new contract for ash must be a major priority for the club.

His best is behind him, he has already been replaced by Bartley IMO, let him go now, get some cash in the bank and move on.

Ashley Williams on 10:32 - May 24 with 2202 viewsDrizzy

We're going to have to pay him and let him see his career out here. A player of his ability is going to want big wages but we can't afford to let him go and spend big on a replacement when all we've got behind him is Flores the clown and inexperienced players like Amat and Bartley. Ash is one of the better centre halves in this league and pairing him with a young, capable centre half this summer or next will be the key to our long term defensive success.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Ashley Williams on 10:35 - May 24 with 2192 viewsdgt73

Ashley Williams on 10:30 - May 24 by ScoobyWho

His best is behind him, he has already been replaced by Bartley IMO, let him go now, get some cash in the bank and move on.

Keep taking the crack.

Ashley Williams on 10:42 - May 24 with 2164 viewsWantagejack

He's on Soccer AM.
Ashley Williams on 11:21 - May 24 with 2078 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Ashley Williams on 10:32 - May 24 by Drizzy

We're going to have to pay him and let him see his career out here. A player of his ability is going to want big wages but we can't afford to let him go and spend big on a replacement when all we've got behind him is Flores the clown and inexperienced players like Amat and Bartley. Ash is one of the better centre halves in this league and pairing him with a young, capable centre half this summer or next will be the key to our long term defensive success.

And there was you bigging up Amat the other day. You don't know much about football do you? (Unless it's Liverpool and even then you struggle Newps)

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Ashley Williams on 11:56 - May 24 with 2000 viewsTenkosBlondeWig

Interesting to hear that idiot Max Rushden on Soccer AM just now say Arsenal's Ashley Williams under his breath.

When they come back from the advert Ash didn't look that impressed
Ashley Williams on 12:06 - May 24 with 1953 viewsDrizzy

Ashley Williams on 11:21 - May 24 by Brynmill_Jack

And there was you bigging up Amat the other day. You don't know much about football do you? (Unless it's Liverpool and even then you struggle Newps)

No need to be insulting, Bryn.

Amat is a fine player and will develop into a much better defender than Flores. He could well be the quality young centre half we need alongside Ash but at the moment he's lacking experience. Give him game time ahead of Flores the clown and we'll see him flourish.

Ashley Williams on 12:08 - May 24 with 1938 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Ashley Williams on 12:06 - May 24 by Drizzy

No need to be insulting, Bryn.

Amat is a fine player and will develop into a much better defender than Flores. He could well be the quality young centre half we need alongside Ash but at the moment he's lacking experience. Give him game time ahead of Flores the clown and we'll see him flourish.

Yeah ok. But Chico is better no matter what insulting label you went to adorn him with

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Ashley Williams on 12:10 - May 24 with 1919 viewsSwansNZ

Ashley Williams on 10:15 - May 24 by dgt73

So Ash is worth 20 million? Get real please

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Ashley Williams on 12:11 - May 24 with 1914 viewsDrizzy

Ashley Williams on 12:08 - May 24 by Brynmill_Jack

Yeah ok. But Chico is better no matter what insulting label you went to adorn him with

He's one of the best centre halves in the world on his day. Only problem is "his day" happens about twice a season. Is a better footballer than Amat? Yep. Is he a more consistent and reliable centre half? Not for me.

Ashley Williams on 12:14 - May 24 with 1900 viewsDrizzy

Ashley Williams on 12:10 - May 24 by SwansNZ

That's not what he's saying at all. If we let Ash go we'll have to spend big to find a replacement of a similar quality who can play our way. Don't think it would cost quite as much as £20m to find a player of that standard but it'd be close to breaking our record transfer fee.

Ashley Williams on 12:16 - May 24 with 1893 viewsairedale

Ashley Williams on 12:10 - May 24 by SwansNZ

I think their value depends on which club wants to buy them, just look at David Luiz.

Is ash worth £20mill? Ask yourself, is Ash worth more than Joey Allen?
Ashley Williams on 12:19 - May 24 with 1874 viewsMagicDaps

Ashley Williams is in the last year of his contract, is 7 years older than Allen was when he left us, centre backs aren't as expensive as central midfielders and is on the back of a poor personal season.

We'd be lucky to get £8 million for him.

Poll: Has Marvin Emnes Earned A Long Term Deal?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024