Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Good luck to Merthyr. 12:35 - Apr 29 with 1943 viewstreboethjack

They have a play off semi final at home this evening.

http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/merthyrtown/news/its-the-play-offs-for-the-town-12

Tim gorau Cymru ers 1912

Good luck to Merthyr. on 19:12 - Apr 29 with 1782 viewsBrynmill_Jack

I wonder if it's "ar y teledu" ?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Good luck to Merthyr. on 19:15 - Apr 29 with 1770 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

£8 to go and watch a bunch of plumbers, teachers and brick layers play football. Madness. I paid £5 to watch us play Hull in the Premier League.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Good luck to Merthyr. on 19:26 - Apr 29 with 1744 viewsorion3016

Good luck to Merthyr. on 19:15 - Apr 29 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

£8 to go and watch a bunch of plumbers, teachers and brick layers play football. Madness. I paid £5 to watch us play Hull in the Premier League.

What a constructive response

Be over there now after

Good luck to Merthyr. on 19:28 - Apr 29 with 1735 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Good luck to Merthyr. on 19:26 - Apr 29 by orion3016

What a constructive response

I commented on the prices charged to watch the above mentioned football match. I feel they are too high and it is a sign of how pricing at the 'big' clubs affects pricing at the much lower levels of English football.

Your post on the other hand has nothing to do with the original post and isn't really very constructive is it?

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Good luck to Merthyr. on 20:11 - Apr 29 with 1684 viewsdgt73

Good luck to Merthyr. on 19:28 - Apr 29 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I commented on the prices charged to watch the above mentioned football match. I feel they are too high and it is a sign of how pricing at the 'big' clubs affects pricing at the much lower levels of English football.

Your post on the other hand has nothing to do with the original post and isn't really very constructive is it?

My god, you ain't got a clue....

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Good luck to Merthyr. on 20:30 - Apr 29 with 1660 viewskopperburgjack

Pfffft with their fan base 90% Cardiff old heads from the valleys id rather not

Win, draw or lose.. Jacks are on the booze

Good luck to Merthyr. on 20:46 - Apr 29 with 1631 viewsTreorchyjack

Always had a soft spot for Merthyr. Went to the game at Penydarren Park against Atalanta (1987?) in the cup winners cup. And their manager's son is doing well for the Swans U21's...Liam Shepherd.

Good luck Merthyr.
Good luck to Merthyr. on 20:50 - Apr 29 with 1617 viewsQuakerJack

Good luck to Merthyr. on 19:15 - Apr 29 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Costs me more to watch Darlo in the equivalent northern division.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Login to get fewer ads

Good luck to Merthyr. on 21:10 - Apr 29 with 1586 viewsorion3016

Good luck to Merthyr. on 20:30 - Apr 29 by kopperburgjack

Pfffft with their fan base 90% Cardiff old heads from the valleys id rather not

You'd be surprised how many swans fans now live in the valleys

Be over there now after

Good luck to Merthyr. on 21:40 - Apr 29 with 1526 viewsorion3016

Merthyr won 5-2
Play paulton rovers in final at home on Monday

Be over there now after

Good luck to Merthyr. on 09:18 - Apr 30 with 1334 viewsjohnlangy

Good luck to Merthyr. on 21:40 - Apr 29 by orion3016

Merthyr won 5-2
Play paulton rovers in final at home on Monday

Brilliant.
Good luck to Merthyr. on 13:27 - Apr 30 with 1286 viewsRuDeMan1970

Good luck to Merthyr. on 21:10 - Apr 29 by orion3016

You'd be surprised how many swans fans now live in the valleys

Aye. A year or so back there was an on-line map of the UK which indicated where the current Swans ST holders live, along with those who were (allegedly) on the waiting list for STs. I was gobsmacked by it - there was a very large number of fans of ours not only along the 'A465 corridor' but in Cardiff and south east Wales! Filled me with pride no end!
Anyway, well done Merthyr - finish the job off next week. I've no axe to grind with any other Welsh football club........BAR ONE.

..."who will guard the guards..?"

Good luck to Merthyr. on 14:51 - Apr 30 with 1216 viewsQuakerJack

Good luck to Merthyr. on 09:18 - Apr 30 by johnlangy

Brilliant.

Indeed, and Come on Darlo tonight, home to Ramsbottom (no its not a joke, that's their name, and no they aren't Welsh). Win and it's a final on Saturday, at home for what could be the last game in Bishop Auckland before returning home to the Town #BacktoDarlo #BlackwellMeadows

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Good luck to Merthyr. on 14:58 - Apr 30 with 1203 viewsjakarmi

Good luck to Merthyr. on 14:51 - Apr 30 by QuakerJack

Indeed, and Come on Darlo tonight, home to Ramsbottom (no its not a joke, that's their name, and no they aren't Welsh). Win and it's a final on Saturday, at home for what could be the last game in Bishop Auckland before returning home to the Town #BacktoDarlo #BlackwellMeadows

What happened to Darlos old ground? I thought they had a state of the art stadium and facilties? Well done Merythr!
Good luck to Merthyr. on 15:08 - Apr 30 with 1188 viewsBaker

Good luck to Merthyr. on 14:58 - Apr 30 by jakarmi

What happened to Darlos old ground? I thought they had a state of the art stadium and facilties? Well done Merythr!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-25505385

May I say? what a smashing blouse you have on!

Good luck to Merthyr. on 16:56 - Apr 30 with 1122 viewsQuakerJack

Good luck to Merthyr. on 14:58 - Apr 30 by jakarmi

Now played in by the local rugby team. That was a shambles, didn't have the relevant certificate so only half of it could open, it's 25k, far too big and running it alone cost more than what was coming into the club. Darlo were in trouble way bbefore that, the new stand at Feethams put the club in 5 mil debt that they were still reeling from when that scumbag Reynolds came in.

Feethams has gone now as well. Sad but at least they're building a more sustainable model and hopefully the football league isn't too far away, four promotions away including this one.

Good luck to Merthyr. on 19:08 - Apr 30 with 1062 viewsSgorioFruit

Well done Merthyr.
They now face Paulton Rovers in the final on bank holiday monday May 3rd 3pm, at Merthyr. I for one will be there!!

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Good luck to Merthyr. on 21:48 - Apr 30 with 1008 viewsQuakerJack

Good luck to Merthyr. on 14:51 - Apr 30 by QuakerJack

Bollox! Lost 2-0, down to ten after having Thompson (the Evostik Messi) sent off for diving.

Good luck to Merthyr. on 10:56 - May 1 with 877 viewsPegojack

You can't be sent off for diving, what else did he do? Nut the ref?
Good luck to Merthyr. on 12:03 - May 1 with 846 viewsSwanjaxs

Good luck to Merthyr. on 10:56 - May 1 by Pegojack

You can't be sent off for diving, what else did he do? Nut the ref?

Second yellow for diving perhaps?

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Good luck to Merthyr. on 12:47 - May 1 with 811 viewsQuakerJack

Good luck to Merthyr. on 12:03 - May 1 by Swanjaxs

Second yellow for diving perhaps?

Yeah second yellow, nailed on pen.... one of their players broke a Darlo players leg in a tackle and got nowt... ref was abysmal, riots at the end, Darlo fans attacked ref and a few players... hefty fine coming up, not what we need.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024