Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Port Talbot man jailed for twitter abuse 16:39 - May 8 with 8324 viewsjackb

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-south-west-wales-27328669

I just don't get why anyone feels the need to abuse anyone, especially someone they don't know
Port Talbot man jailed for twitter abuse on 16:42 - May 8 with 5497 viewsDarran

His twitter is unbelievable,he should have hod fingers cut off.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Port Talbot man jailed for twitter abuse on 16:51 - May 8 with 5482 viewsinspector

Port Talbot man jailed for twitter abuse on 16:42 - May 8 by Darran

His twitter is unbelievable,he should have hod fingers cut off.

link?
Port Talbot man jailed for twitter abuse on 16:54 - May 8 with 5477 viewsDarran

Port Talbot man jailed for twitter abuse on 16:51 - May 8 by inspector

link?

@johnriley001

Port Talbot man jailed for twitter abuse on 17:13 - May 8 with 5452 viewsllangyfelach

Port Talbot man jailed for twitter abuse on 16:54 - May 8 by Darran

@johnriley001

Just took a look. Words genuinely fail me

Poll: Sugar on Weetabix?

Port Talbot man jailed for twitter abuse on 18:12 - May 8 with 5389 viewsBanosswan

What a cwnt

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Port Talbot man jailed for twitter abuse on 18:41 - May 8 with 5356 viewsllareggub

unfortunately before the 'tinternet' age fools and idiots didnt really have a voice and were largely ignored or pitied ..........im not sure that jail is the right way of dealing with this particular type of behaviour as surely it was social exclusion that contributed to this type of crass commentary .......an no i dont really know what type of punishment would best suit , sadly i think stupid is as stupid does and these type of idiots will always be among us ...............
Port Talbot man jailed for twitter abuse on 19:34 - May 8 with 5308 viewsC_jack

It's strange though, you can log on a certain site and see all kinds of posts/jokes similar and even worse to what he has posted. There would be hundreds of arrests a day otherwise.

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

Port Talbot man jailed for twitter abuse on 19:44 - May 8 with 5284 viewsexiledclaseboy

Port Talbot man jailed for twitter abuse on 19:34 - May 8 by C_jack

It's strange though, you can log on a certain site and see all kinds of posts/jokes similar and even worse to what he has posted. There would be hundreds of arrests a day otherwise.

I've just read through a few of his tweets. Most of it's inane crap and the bloke' obviously an idiot. His views on some things would find a bit of sympathy among some on here though.

Poll: Tory leader

Login to get fewer ads

Port Talbot man jailed for twitter abuse on 00:41 - May 9 with 5185 viewscontroversial_jack

Disgusting though it is, I don't think you should criminalise anyone for their views and comments however extreme they may be
Port Talbot man jailed for twitter abuse on 09:28 - May 9 with 5099 viewsperchrockjack

welshies eh wtf

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Port Talbot man jailed for twitter abuse on 09:59 - May 9 with 5088 viewsBaker

Port Talbot man jailed for twitter abuse on 00:41 - May 9 by controversial_jack

Disgusting though it is, I don't think you should criminalise anyone for their views and comments however extreme they may be

Spot on.

F*ck me, you read worse jokes on sickipedia and the likes.

Incredible that someone can get sent to the big house because a few people are OUTRAGED by some tw@tty comments that should be ignored.

May I say? what a smashing blouse you have on!

Port Talbot man jailed for twitter abuse on 11:08 - May 9 with 5058 viewsWarwickHunt

Port Talbot man jailed for twitter abuse on 09:59 - May 9 by Baker

Spot on.

F*ck me, you read worse jokes on sickipedia and the likes.

Incredible that someone can get sent to the big house because a few people are OUTRAGED by some tw@tty comments that should be ignored.

Which law did he break?

Last I heard, being an obnoxious c*nt wasn't a crime.
Port Talbot man jailed for twitter abuse on 11:09 - May 9 with 5055 viewsDarran

Port Talbot man jailed for twitter abuse on 11:08 - May 9 by WarwickHunt

Which law did he break?

Last I heard, being an obnoxious c*nt wasn't a crime.

Well you haven't been arrested yet.

Port Talbot man jailed for twitter abuse on 11:11 - May 9 with 5051 viewsBaker

Port Talbot man jailed for twitter abuse on 11:09 - May 9 by Darran

Or you

Port Talbot man jailed for twitter abuse on 11:12 - May 9 with 5047 viewsWarwickHunt

Port Talbot man jailed for twitter abuse on 11:09 - May 9 by Darran

That was a tap in, wasn't it?
Port Talbot man jailed for twitter abuse on 11:15 - May 9 with 5042 viewsDarran

Port Talbot man jailed for twitter abuse on 11:12 - May 9 by WarwickHunt

Indeed it was.

Port Talbot man jailed for twitter abuse on 11:15 - May 9 with 5042 viewsBaker

Port Talbot man jailed for twitter abuse on 11:12 - May 9 by WarwickHunt

"There was no need for goal line technology there, Brian - It was well over the line"

Port Talbot man jailed for twitter abuse on 11:17 - May 9 with 5037 viewsWarwickHunt

Port Talbot man jailed for twitter abuse on 11:15 - May 9 by Darran

Indeed it was.

C*nt.
Port Talbot man jailed for twitter abuse on 11:19 - May 9 with 5034 viewsCatullus

Port Talbot man jailed for twitter abuse on 18:41 - May 8 by llareggub

unfortunately before the 'tinternet' age fools and idiots didnt really have a voice and were largely ignored or pitied ..........im not sure that jail is the right way of dealing with this particular type of behaviour as surely it was social exclusion that contributed to this type of crass commentary .......an no i dont really know what type of punishment would best suit , sadly i think stupid is as stupid does and these type of idiots will always be among us ...............

This is my problem, we don't lock up people for assault, for theft, breaking and entering, drugs and a load of other things, but we lock someone up for being an offensive tw*t?
He should have got a 500 hour community service order. At least he could do some good then. Locking him up is only going to make him feel angry and he'll probably just be more careful about what he puts online but will be just as offensive, in the right company.

So a question, who thinks someone should be locked up for hurtful words when other, more serious crimes don't get custodial sentences?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Port Talbot man jailed for twitter abuse on 11:28 - May 9 with 5023 viewsUxbridge

Nice to see the priorities of the justice system at play.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Port Talbot man jailed for twitter abuse on 11:32 - May 9 with 5019 viewsllangyfelach

My speechlessness was at the bell end's stupidity as much as what he has tweeted. Ridiculous sending someone to jail for 2 months for copying and pasting from Sickipedia, or for any of his own pearls of wisdom. If we're jailing people for posting sh*te on the internet there would 3 people left on this forum for a start.

Port Talbot man jailed for twitter abuse on 11:34 - May 9 with 5016 viewsDarran

Port Talbot man jailed for twitter abuse on 11:32 - May 9 by llangyfelach

My speechlessness was at the bell end's stupidity as much as what he has tweeted. Ridiculous sending someone to jail for 2 months for copying and pasting from Sickipedia, or for any of his own pearls of wisdom. If we're jailing people for posting sh*te on the internet there would 3 people left on this forum for a start.

Who's the other two with me Mart?

Port Talbot man jailed for twitter abuse on 11:40 - May 9 with 5014 viewsllangyfelach

Port Talbot man jailed for twitter abuse on 11:34 - May 9 by Darran

Who's the other two with me Mart?

Me, and two of my other aliases

F*ck knows where you'll end up...

Port Talbot man jailed for twitter abuse on 11:43 - May 9 with 5009 viewsBaker

Port Talbot man jailed for twitter abuse on 11:32 - May 9 by llangyfelach

Not trying to make excuses here for the tit, but I remember having a spell on here a few years back posting all kinds of shyte late at night when I was off my face and at my lowest ebb.

I know how easily this kind of thing could happen. Seems to be trial by outraged internet nerds now.

Thanks to Darran's moderating 'skills' I no longer post any shyte

Port Talbot man jailed for twitter abuse on 11:45 - May 9 with 5006 viewsDarran

Port Talbot man jailed for twitter abuse on 11:43 - May 9 by Baker

Not trying to make excuses here for the tit, but I remember having a spell on here a few years back posting all kinds of shyte late at night when I was off my face and at my lowest ebb.

I know how easily this kind of thing could happen. Seems to be trial by outraged internet nerds now.

Thanks to Darran's moderating 'skills' I no longer post any shyte

No comment.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024