Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Best In The Premier League? 10:32 - Jun 1 with 978 viewsPhil_S

I am still trying to work out whether the fact that the Liberty Stadium has been voted the best in the Premier League is a positive reward for a superb atmosphere or just a sad testament that the days of cracking football atmospheres has long since passed us.

Read more at: http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/35176
The Best In The Premier League? on 10:33 - Jun 1 with 969 viewsScoobyWho

Great minds.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

The Best In The Premier League? on 10:51 - Jun 1 with 925 viewsswancity

Nothing sad about it. Long gone are the days, thankfully, where hooligans could and did spoil football for true fans. More women and children now follow football than ever before and with the all seater
stadium requirement for the PL that in itself can affect an atmosphere.

But it's safer now and that's most important. Grounds are full most weeks for a reason. It's the quality on the pitch but also the safety in the stands and quite frankly I couldn't give a shyte if it's a bit less noisy. Saying that, Crystal Palace undoubtedly deserved that award, they really are true football fans.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

The Best In The Premier League? on 11:24 - Jun 1 with 871 viewsbermudajack

The Best In The Premier League? on 10:51 - Jun 1 by swancity

Nothing sad about it. Long gone are the days, thankfully, where hooligans could and did spoil football for true fans. More women and children now follow football than ever before and with the all seater

But it's safer now and that's most important. Grounds are full most weeks for a reason. It's the quality on the pitch but also the safety in the stands and quite frankly I couldn't give a shyte if it's a bit less noisy. Saying that, Crystal Palace undoubtedly deserved that award, they really are true football fans.

Not to P*ss on anyone's parade

But how we won that accolade over the Crystal Palace fans is mind boggling to say the least...

😳😳😳😳

Poll: Priority for new manager?

The Best In The Premier League? on 13:44 - Jun 1 with 733 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Best In The Premier League? on 11:24 - Jun 1 by bermudajack

Not to P*ss on anyone's parade

But how we won that accolade over the Crystal Palace fans is mind boggling to say the least...

😳😳😳😳

Oi, I worked hard for this award you know

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The Best In The Premier League? on 14:56 - Jun 1 with 654 viewsmonmouth

Palarse were head and shoulders above anyone else. there really is no competition to be had. maybe the judges just turned up for the Cardiff game?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Best In The Premier League? on 16:16 - Jun 1 with 576 viewsScoobyWho

The Best In The Premier League? on 10:51 - Jun 1 by swancity

Living up to whatever it is they think they are is more precise.

London drivle.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024