Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dimitri Payet 23:23 - Jul 20 with 2613 viewsbermudajack

http://www.getfootballnewsfrance.com/2014/swansea-agree-e8-5m-fee-with-marseille

Bid accepted by Olympic Marsailles

Player considering the move/terms on offer, still work to do on this one...

Good player, I would love to see him here...

Poll: Priority for new manager?

Dimitri Payet on 00:12 - Jul 21 with 2463 viewsScoobyWho

At what point will it be appropriate to say f*ck him ?

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Dimitri Payet on 00:14 - Jul 21 with 2452 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Dimitri Payet on 00:12 - Jul 21 by ScoobyWho

If we were in a stronger position with other players of that calibre willing to come here.

As it stands he is the stand out player on our shopping list (that we know of) and we are a Premier League team mixing it up with the big boys and big players now. This is all part and parcel of signing them. See Gomis as an example.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Dimitri Payet on 07:20 - Jul 21 with 2197 viewsJWK

Dimitri Payet on 00:14 - Jul 21 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

If we were in a stronger position with other players of that calibre willing to come here.

As it stands he is the stand out player on our shopping list (that we know of) and we are a Premier League team mixing it up with the big boys and big players now. This is all part and parcel of signing them. See Gomis as an example.

Would love this signing, fantastic player. His passes are accurate and he's versatile enough to play multiple positions if needed.
Dimitri Payet on 08:20 - Jul 21 with 2020 viewsouttolunch

I see his position as a number 10. I can't see us going for him if the siggy swap happens. We don't need them both. The defence is my worry. I thought we needed a right back last year and that hash't changed. Rangels legs are going. Tiendali and Jazz not good enough for the season. Only there as back up.
Dimitri Payet on 08:23 - Jul 21 with 1994 viewsJackofdreambeach

Dimitri Payet on 08:20 - Jul 21 by outtolunch

I see his position as a number 10. I can't see us going for him if the siggy swap happens. We don't need them both. The defence is my worry. I thought we needed a right back last year and that hash't changed. Rangels legs are going. Tiendali and Jazz not good enough for the season. Only there as back up.

Premier league is the toughest in the world.

We need them both.

And more
Dimitri Payet on 08:42 - Jul 21 with 1943 viewsJackSomething

Dimitri Payet on 00:14 - Jul 21 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Completely agree, with the proviso that we are presumably working on other options if this doesn't come off.

Gomis didn't want to come here last season, is anyone going to care about that if he plays well for us?
[Post edited 21 Jul 2014 8:55]

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Dimitri Payet on 09:43 - Jul 21 with 1780 viewsJACKARSE

Dimitri Payet on 08:23 - Jul 21 by Jackofdreambeach

Premier league is the toughest in the world.

We need them both.

And more

Agree .... Payat looks a good acquisition if it comes off..... a versatile player ...
Last season he played
12 games RW
19 LW
3 AM
4 RM
1 CF
Dimitri Payet on 09:52 - Jul 21 with 1722 viewslatchford

Dimitri Payet on 08:20 - Jul 21 by outtolunch

We currently have two good full backs. I fail to see why Taylor and Davies can`t play right and left backs
Login to get fewer ads

Dimitri Payet on 10:05 - Jul 21 with 1640 viewsraynor94

Dimitri Payet on 09:52 - Jul 21 by latchford

We currently have two good full backs. I fail to see why Taylor and Davies can`t play right and left backs

Because in the first instance Taylor is not a right back, please don't mention the Olympics, Ben going gylfi coming plus cash, seems a good deal all round

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Dimitri Payet on 10:12 - Jul 21 with 1607 viewslatchford

He can play right back and has done so very well in the past. Just seems a waste that we have two young, talented full backs and we can`t accommodate them
Dimitri Payet on 11:47 - Jul 21 with 1436 viewsBloodyhills

Dimitri Payet on 00:12 - Jul 21 by ScoobyWho

I'd say about now would be a good time.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Dimitri Payet on 12:11 - Jul 21 with 1357 viewsAngelRangelQS

Dimitri Payet on 10:12 - Jul 21 by latchford

He can play right back and has done so very well in the past. Just seems a waste that we have two young, talented full backs and we can`t accommodate them

I would just ask the question as to why Taylor spent all last season sat on the bench whilst Tiendalli filled in at right back.

As much as people will say he can play both sides, obviously he can't.

That said, I fail to understand why against certain opponents, a right footed player can't play at lb and vice versa
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024