Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Deguzman 17:01 - Aug 2 with 1503 viewsNeath_Jack

I notice he wasn't in the squad for Villarreal today. He should be back with them from the World Cup by now shouldnt he?

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Deguzman on 17:03 - Aug 2 with 1479 viewsJBT95

His twitter account still says he is a Swansea City player "#JackBastard"
[Post edited 2 Aug 2014 17:04]
Deguzman on 17:04 - Aug 2 with 1462 viewsjackharris

He would be back but he wouldn't be considered for a friendly this early after returning from his holiday.

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Deguzman on 17:07 - Aug 2 with 1402 viewsTenkosBlondeWig

I am not sure what has gone on with DeGuzman or whether Monk doesn't fancy him but I think he would be a good signing. Neat and tidy on the ball and a good engine in midfield and will get a couple of goals
Deguzman on 17:07 - Aug 2 with 1401 viewsSlugster664

I wonder if we'll get him again, would be very happy if we did

STID

Deguzman on 17:20 - Aug 2 with 1285 viewsJackoBoostardo

What if Monk and Jenkins are just waiting for Villareal to visit Swansea to seal the deal? It's clearly not far fetched is it?

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

Deguzman on 17:21 - Aug 2 with 1269 viewsjohnlangy

15 goals (I believe) in 2 seasons says it all.

You can't have too many goal scoring midfielders in the squad. We'd have Gylfi, JJS and JDG. They wouldn't all play together but what great backups on the bench or because of injuries.
Deguzman on 17:26 - Aug 2 with 1218 viewsRancid

Monk likes him but as a winger.
Deguzman on 17:29 - Aug 2 with 1186 viewsswanseacityfan

Chances are that Jonathan De Guzman plays next season at Swansea City. Villarreal, the midfielder docked in Wales in recent years, does not need him.

Guzman is Saturday put on the transfer list by the Spanish club, reports El País . According to the newspaper, the international team of Dutch no longer welcome at Villarreal. One reason is not put forward. It is possible that De Guzman himself has asked for departure.

The last two seasons playing De Guzman on loan at Swansea City, with whom he won the League Cup in 2013. The midfielder was a fixture under manager Garry Monk and his predecessor Michael Laudrup.

Monk recently expressed the hope that De Guzman plays next season at Swansea. "I know the club has made with his agent. Contacting There have been talks and we know the desire of De Guzman, but beyond that we are not."

"Na na na na na na na na na, Gylfi Sigurdsson, Sigurdsson, Gylfi Sigurdsson"

Login to get fewer ads

Deguzman on 17:43 - Aug 2 with 1081 viewsItchySphincter

If he's officially transfer listed then there's less chance of us getting him in my opinion. can't see Huw spunking two years worth of loan money up the wall then paying the full transfer fee. Southampton is still my hunch.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Deguzman on 17:43 - Aug 2 with 1080 viewsLe_Swans

Don't players have to have 4 weeks off after the World Cup or something? Depending on how far they got
[Post edited 2 Aug 2014 17:43]
Deguzman on 17:46 - Aug 2 with 1045 viewssomersetsimon

Deguzman on 17:43 - Aug 2 by ItchySphincter

If he's officially transfer listed then there's less chance of us getting him in my opinion. can't see Huw spunking two years worth of loan money up the wall then paying the full transfer fee. Southampton is still my hunch.

Did we have some option to buy as part of the loan deal?
Deguzman on 17:50 - Aug 2 with 996 viewsItchySphincter

Deguzman on 17:46 - Aug 2 by somersetsimon

Did we have some option to buy as part of the loan deal?

You'd hope so wouldn't you. I thought they didn't want to sell him due to the ridiculous sell on fee due to Mallorca. That's why they've been happy to loan him to us.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024