Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
NSR Robbie Keane loses Two Cousins in Sewer Tragedy 10:42 - Jun 13 with 1151 viewsSwaneeRiver

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/second-keane-cousin-dead-sewer-accident-121820272.html
Awful waste of life. Very sad

This post has been edited by an administrator
NSR Robbie Keane loses Two Cousins in Sewer Tragedy on 18:37 - Jun 13 with 1008 viewsPrivate_Partz

Terrible. Despite all this he has just come on for the ROI and is doing his best for the team to try and get a win against the scots.
A true pro who I wish well.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

NSR Robbie Keane loses Two Cousins in Sewer Tragedy on 19:11 - Jun 13 with 978 viewsDarran

Very sad the same thing happened to the Neath boys over Fabian Way.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

NSR Robbie Keane loses Two Cousins in Sewer Tragedy on 20:39 - Jun 13 with 933 viewsSwaneeRiver

Why edited by an administrator ?
NSR Robbie Keane loses Two Cousins in Sewer Tragedy on 20:49 - Jun 13 with 922 viewsDarran

NSR Robbie Keane loses Two Cousins in Sewer Tragedy on 20:39 - Jun 13 by SwaneeRiver

Why edited by an administrator ?

It's been moved to the non-football board not edited.

NSR Robbie Keane loses Two Cousins in Sewer Tragedy on 20:50 - Jun 13 with 919 viewsSwaneeRiver

NSR Robbie Keane loses Two Cousins in Sewer Tragedy on 20:49 - Jun 13 by Darran

It's been moved to the non-football board not edited.

Thanks.
NSR Robbie Keane loses Two Cousins in Sewer Tragedy on 20:59 - Jun 13 with 906 viewsDarran

NSR Robbie Keane loses Two Cousins in Sewer Tragedy on 20:50 - Jun 13 by SwaneeRiver

Thanks.

Nothing to do with me mind I'm not a mod.

NSR Robbie Keane loses Two Cousins in Sewer Tragedy on 21:01 - Jun 13 with 903 viewsNeath_Jack

NSR Robbie Keane loses Two Cousins in Sewer Tragedy on 19:11 - Jun 13 by Darran

Very sad the same thing happened to the Neath boys over Fabian Way.

Ryan Preece, he lived in the same street as you, was on the books with Newport County.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

NSR Robbie Keane loses Two Cousins in Sewer Tragedy on 21:03 - Jun 13 with 898 viewsDarran

NSR Robbie Keane loses Two Cousins in Sewer Tragedy on 21:01 - Jun 13 by Neath_Jack

Ryan Preece, he lived in the same street as you, was on the books with Newport County.

Aye dreadful stuff lovely lad too.

Login to get fewer ads

NSR Robbie Keane loses Two Cousins in Sewer Tragedy on 21:04 - Jun 13 with 897 viewsSwaneeRiver

NSR Robbie Keane loses Two Cousins in Sewer Tragedy on 20:59 - Jun 13 by Darran

Nothing to do with me mind I'm not a mod.

At least you explained it. The person who moved it could have PM'd me to explain. Although TBH as Robbie Keane is a well respected current footballer, I think in the circumstances it could have stayed put.
I remember the guys dying in Gower Chemicals. Awful business
NSR Robbie Keane loses Two Cousins in Sewer Tragedy on 21:04 - Jun 13 with 896 viewsNeath_Jack

NSR Robbie Keane loses Two Cousins in Sewer Tragedy on 21:03 - Jun 13 by Darran

Aye dreadful stuff lovely lad too.

He was indeed.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.

NSR Robbie Keane loses Two Cousins in Sewer Tragedy on 21:06 - Jun 13 with 892 viewsDarran

NSR Robbie Keane loses Two Cousins in Sewer Tragedy on 21:04 - Jun 13 by Neath_Jack

He was indeed.

I know it sounds a bit of a daft thing to say about losing a child but it destroyed his parents,really destroyed them.

NSR Robbie Keane loses Two Cousins in Sewer Tragedy on 21:07 - Jun 13 with 891 viewsDarran

NSR Robbie Keane loses Two Cousins in Sewer Tragedy on 21:04 - Jun 13 by SwaneeRiver

At least you explained it. The person who moved it could have PM'd me to explain. Although TBH as Robbie Keane is a well respected current footballer, I think in the circumstances it could have stayed put.
I remember the guys dying in Gower Chemicals. Awful business

Bony probably.

NSR Robbie Keane loses Two Cousins in Sewer Tragedy on 21:10 - Jun 13 with 883 viewsNeath_Jack

NSR Robbie Keane loses Two Cousins in Sewer Tragedy on 21:06 - Jun 13 by Darran

I know it sounds a bit of a daft thing to say about losing a child but it destroyed his parents,really destroyed them.

I knew Alan quite well, and as you'd expect, he was never the same again.

NSR Robbie Keane loses Two Cousins in Sewer Tragedy on 21:11 - Jun 13 with 879 viewsDarran

NSR Robbie Keane loses Two Cousins in Sewer Tragedy on 21:10 - Jun 13 by Neath_Jack

I knew Alan quite well, and as you'd expect, he was never the same again.

Lovely fella,Ryan's sisters got The Harp hasnt she?
[Post edited 13 Jun 2015 21:28]

NSR Robbie Keane loses Two Cousins in Sewer Tragedy on 21:23 - Jun 13 with 869 viewsNeath_Jack

NSR Robbie Keane loses Two Cousins in Sewer Tragedy on 21:11 - Jun 13 by Darran

Lovely fella,Ryan's sisters got The Harp hasnt she?
[Post edited 13 Jun 2015 21:28]

Not sure Dar, don't know her.

NSR Robbie Keane loses Two Cousins in Sewer Tragedy on 21:29 - Jun 13 with 858 viewsDarran

NSR Robbie Keane loses Two Cousins in Sewer Tragedy on 21:23 - Jun 13 by Neath_Jack

Not sure Dar, don't know her.

Someone told me other day,Karen.

NSR Robbie Keane loses Two Cousins in Sewer Tragedy on 09:41 - Jun 14 with 748 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

NSR Robbie Keane loses Two Cousins in Sewer Tragedy on 21:06 - Jun 13 by Darran

Tragic all round

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024