Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fredrico Fernandez 11:15 - Aug 9 with 2452 viewsbermudajack

Apparently on his way to us for £8M

http://www.football-italia.net/54105/napoli-send-fernandez-swansea

From what I've seen of the lad, he's big (6ft 3) quick & composed on the ball...

He'll do for me thanks 👍👍👍👍⚽️⚽️⚽️

Poll: Priority for new manager?

Fredrico Fernandez on 11:22 - Aug 9 with 2376 viewsBrynmill_Jack

For all my howls of protest at Chico leaving I must say I'm impressed if this one comes off. Well done GM and the board. Only downside is that I can't see us buying a DM now.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Fredrico Fernandez on 11:26 - Aug 9 with 2344 viewsicecoldjack

Looks like its gonna happen, interesting that the article says the deal was partly negotiated during the Michu loan talks but now its ready to complete.

Seems we were Just waiting for chico to find a club for this boy to be on his way is how i read it .

Welcome Fredrico !!
Fredrico Fernandez on 11:27 - Aug 9 with 2335 viewsbermudajack

Fredrico Fernandez on 11:22 - Aug 9 by Brynmill_Jack

For all my howls of protest at Chico leaving I must say I'm impressed if this one comes off. Well done GM and the board. Only downside is that I can't see us buying a DM now.

I see Ki, Leon and the new Scottish kid (king is it?) rotating that position myself

Fredrico Fernandez on 11:27 - Aug 9 with 2327 viewsJackFish

Don't know a lot about him but I'm assuming he's half decent since he played most of Argentina's games in the WC. Fee seems a bit high considering Napoli don't really want him and they only paid £3m, but wouldn't have been happy with just Bartley and Amat as options alongside Ash.
Fredrico Fernandez on 11:28 - Aug 9 with 2307 viewsbermudajack

Fredrico Fernandez on 11:26 - Aug 9 by icecoldjack

Looks like its gonna happen, interesting that the article says the deal was partly negotiated during the Michu loan talks but now its ready to complete.

Seems we were Just waiting for chico to find a club for this boy to be on his way is how i read it .

Welcome Fredrico !!

If he's in Rossi's today, munching on a rissole... Then it's done 👍😃

Until then... Fingers crossed

Fredrico Fernandez on 11:33 - Aug 9 with 2251 viewsSTEVE1

Fredrico Fernandez on 11:27 - Aug 9 by JackFish

Don't know a lot about him but I'm assuming he's half decent since he played most of Argentina's games in the WC. Fee seems a bit high considering Napoli don't really want him and they only paid £3m, but wouldn't have been happy with just Bartley and Amat as options alongside Ash.

It was a few years ago he went for 3 million and that was from South America where the prices were a bit cheaper since then prices have gone through the roof. Very happy with this if it happens.
Fredrico Fernandez on 11:37 - Aug 9 with 2198 viewsWhiterockin

Fredrico Fernandez on 11:27 - Aug 9 by bermudajack

I see Ki, Leon and the new Scottish kid (king is it?) rotating that position myself

Fulton looked a good prospect, what I have seen of him. Given a new four year contract in the summer. Could be the DM for the future.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

Fredrico Fernandez on 11:38 - Aug 9 with 2191 viewsbermudajack

Fredrico Fernandez on 11:27 - Aug 9 by JackFish

Really?

I see him as a massive improvement on Chico/ Amat / Bartley

Hopefully (if it happens) he'll settle quickly alongside Ash and prove a better more reliable partner than Chico...

Very excited by this..could be as big as Siggi's signature for overall impact on the team

regarding his price...Caulker went to QPR for more than this proven, Argentinian international 😳😳😳😳

Login to get fewer ads

Fredrico Fernandez on 11:40 - Aug 9 with 2167 viewsbermudajack

Fredrico Fernandez on 11:37 - Aug 9 by Whiterockin

Fulton looked a good prospect, what I have seen of him. Given a new four year contract in the summer. Could be the DM for the future.

Yes Fulton, that's the fella,

He was quite impressive when he played a few games at the end of the season,

I remember Leon singing his praises in an article recently too...

Fredrico Fernandez on 11:45 - Aug 9 with 2127 viewsRancid

Fredrico Fernandez on 11:26 - Aug 9 by icecoldjack

Welcome Fredrico !!

Agree with this.One more Laudrup-ette out the door.
[Post edited 9 Aug 2014 13:09]
Fredrico Fernandez on 12:00 - Aug 9 with 1973 viewsblaine_scfc

Fredrico Fernandez on 11:22 - Aug 9 by Brynmill_Jack

Agree with this.

Thought it was madness letting Chico go this close to the United game. Hopefully this deal is close to completion, I would like to think we have been working on it most of pre season.
Fredrico Fernandez on 12:02 - Aug 9 with 1960 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

Price does seem a bit high given Napoli don't seem bothered to keep him, there doesn't seem to be much interest from elsewhere, and he was being shipped off on loan to Getafe not long ago.

Still, we definitely need someone, so hope the deal comes off and we get him here ASAP.

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

Fredrico Fernandez on 12:04 - Aug 9 with 1923 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Fredrico Fernandez on 12:02 - Aug 9 by FearOfAJackPlanet

Price does seem a bit high given Napoli don't seem bothered to keep him, there doesn't seem to be much interest from elsewhere, and he was being shipped off on loan to Getafe not long ago.

Still, we definitely need someone, so hope the deal comes off and we get him here ASAP.

Apparently they're after Youness Kaboul from Spurs. We'll have the better player

Fredrico Fernandez on 12:05 - Aug 9 with 1911 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Been in the pipe line since World Cup .

Once they froze Chico out its all systems go.

Let's get this deal done today ...... No yesterday .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Fredrico Fernandez on 12:10 - Aug 9 with 1850 viewsLeonisGod

Yep, with JJS next to them in a slightly more advance role (as he played often last season). So, we've 4 to cover 2 positions which is fine (although down to 2 at the moment with injuries).
Fredrico Fernandez on 12:15 - Aug 9 with 1807 viewsWarwickHunt

Fredrico Fernandez on 12:02 - Aug 9 by FearOfAJackPlanet

The flip side is that he's a current Argentine international and we're getting a bit desperate...

Anyway, as someone said earlier, still cheaper than Caulker.

Going to be a very interesting start to the season...
Fredrico Fernandez on 12:17 - Aug 9 with 1778 viewsWarwickHunt

I don't think Fulton came here as a DM although he may develop into one.
KI certainly isn't...
Fredrico Fernandez on 12:52 - Aug 9 with 1507 viewscaerleon_jack

Fredrico Fernandez on 12:05 - Aug 9 by oh_tommy_tommy

Been in the pipe line since World Cup .

Once they froze Chico out its all systems go.

Let's get this deal done today ...... No yesterday .

Sorry, but when was Chico frozen out? If that was the case why did he go on tour to the States and take part in friendlies until he was injured? Pozeulo and Canas were/have been frozen out, but Chico was very much part of the plans until a big bag of Qatari cash came calling.

Insert something witty here

Fredrico Fernandez on 12:58 - Aug 9 with 1447 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Fredrico Fernandez on 12:52 - Aug 9 by caerleon_jack

Sorry, but when was Chico frozen out? If that was the case why did he go on tour to the States and take part in friendlies until he was injured? Pozeulo and Canas were/have been frozen out, but Chico was very much part of the plans until a big bag of Qatari cash came calling.

Don't beleive all you read & hear .

Cull complete !

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Fredrico Fernandez on 14:29 - Aug 9 with 1130 viewscaerleon_jack

Fredrico Fernandez on 12:58 - Aug 9 by oh_tommy_tommy

Don't beleive all you read & hear .

Cull complete !

I don't always pay attention to usernames but I don't think I had you down as one of the paranoids...

Insert something witty here

Fredrico Fernandez on 15:10 - Aug 9 with 979 viewsperchrockjack

If it comes off gm has got rid of the overated shuite and replaced before start of season. Well, that ll do me

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Fredrico Fernandez on 16:03 - Aug 9 with 821 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Fredrico Fernandez on 15:10 - Aug 9 by perchrockjack

If it comes off gm has got rid of the overated shuite and replaced before start of season. Well, that ll do me

At £2 million pounds Chico was a bargain, not overrated and definitely not shoite. His farewell letter to all of us shows a touch of class and his commitment could not be faulted.
Read it and learn

Fredrico Fernandez on 16:08 - Aug 9 with 784 viewsperchrockjack

Read it and it seems he s done a great PR jon bullshittying all with the jackbastard crap.
feckme, sad

Fredrico Fernandez on 16:13 - Aug 9 with 758 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Fredrico Fernandez on 16:08 - Aug 9 by perchrockjack

Read it and it seems he s done a great PR jon bullshittying all with the jackbastard crap.
feckme, sad

Why would he bother writing all that if he didn't mean it? Come on Perch can't you give the guy ANY credit at all?

Fredrico Fernandez on 16:15 - Aug 9 with 747 viewsperchrockjack

well ok then asd Im really a decent guy;well done chico and thanks for the memories.

THAT OK

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024