Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Looks like Swansea doesn't come out too good 21:18 - Aug 19 with 1141 viewscentrestandswan

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/economics/11041812/Mapped-the-best-places-to-

Poll: Will we be relegated ?

Looks like Swansea doesn't come out too good on 21:27 - Aug 19 with 1083 viewsSweyns_Eye

Things like this are rather subject though depending on your personal viewpoint and circumstances? Here's a comment from James Irvine:

Stockton-On-Tees no 6 best place to live? Have they seen it? Once a historical town, everything of historical architectural merit has been destroyed to be replaced by nineteen-sixties office blocks built to the cheapest price and now ready for demolition. A town surrounded by soul-less housing estates. A town infested with chavs. A town overshadowed by its eastern neighbour, Middlesbrough, widely acknowledged as one of the worst areas in the entire country to live. Middlesbrough is even more unfriendly than London, if that is possible. Stockton deserves its county, the late and unloved county of Cleveland. I know. I lived in Stockton, and I had the seven unhappiest years of my life there.

Which reminds me. How much higher up the charts would we be if we weren't handicapped by our big city neighbours in the east?

"After the war is over I'm going to buy a British radio set - then at least I'll own something that has always worked". Hermann Goring, 1943.
Poll: How long do you think Monk will last managing Leeds?

Looks like Swansea doesn't come out too good on 22:09 - Aug 19 with 917 viewsEdmundo

The cost of housing in some of those hamlets!!

Very picture post card lovely as you drive through them.......but where's the nearest beach!

I just spent the morning at the IPC Games, followed by a few hrs down Llangennith......twas a friggin lovely day.

And I can afford my nice house, me and tge Mrs have tidy cars and tidy jobs!

Its called quality of life and value for money, we have it all!

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

Looks like Swansea doesn't come out too good on 22:26 - Aug 19 with 851 viewsmysonsarejacks

I have lived in Oxfordshire, Reading, near Wokingham and other 'aspired to' places and I know the best place I have lived in is the place where I am now.

Poll: John Terry transfer ?

Looks like Swansea doesn't come out too good on 22:32 - Aug 19 with 826 viewsEdmundo

Looks like Swansea doesn't come out too good on 21:27 - Aug 19 by Sweyns_Eye

Things like this are rather subject though depending on your personal viewpoint and circumstances? Here's a comment from James Irvine:

Stockton-On-Tees no 6 best place to live? Have they seen it? Once a historical town, everything of historical architectural merit has been destroyed to be replaced by nineteen-sixties office blocks built to the cheapest price and now ready for demolition. A town surrounded by soul-less housing estates. A town infested with chavs. A town overshadowed by its eastern neighbour, Middlesbrough, widely acknowledged as one of the worst areas in the entire country to live. Middlesbrough is even more unfriendly than London, if that is possible. Stockton deserves its county, the late and unloved county of Cleveland. I know. I lived in Stockton, and I had the seven unhappiest years of my life there.

Which reminds me. How much higher up the charts would we be if we weren't handicapped by our big city neighbours in the east?

I can only agree with you on Stockton, been there for work recently!

Maybe they got the table upside down!

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

Looks like Swansea doesn't come out too good on 22:06 - Aug 20 with 533 viewsfelixstowe_jack

On the map it depends which area of Swansea you click on.
There are some very desirable areas in Swansea and some not so nice. I leave you to work out where you live. For your info I have selected the better areas of Cardiff we are way above them

Swansea
Ranked 1516 out of 7137 overall
Swansea
Ranked 1825 out of 7137 overall
Swansea
Ranked 2129 out of 7137 overall
Swansea
Ranked 3681 out of 7137 overall
Swansea
Ranked 4346 out of 7137 overall
Swansea
Ranked 6694 out of 7137 overall

Cardiff
Ranked 4933 out of 7137 overall
Cardiff
Ranked 6235 out of 7137 overall
Cardiff
Ranked 6461 out of 7137 overall

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024