Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
IPC games 21:51 - Aug 19 with 733 viewsEdmundo

Anyone been down to watch any events yet?

I made the effort today and have a totally different outlook on paralympic events as a result.

The effort some of these guys and gals make to run and compete in the same type if events as able bodied sportsmen/women is phenomenal!

Good luck to them all.

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

IPC games on 21:56 - Aug 19 with 722 viewsmysonsarejacks

Yep - made it this morning - agree - makes you appreciate the effort/concentration/training involved.

Would encourage anyone in Swansea to go if you can especially as there are some very good deals on the website if you live in Swansea.

Poll: John Terry transfer ?

IPC games on 22:19 - Aug 19 with 686 viewsjackforever

Went to the paralympics and really opened my eyes to the levels of performance and dedication required. All about ability not disability. Shame cant make it down there.
IPC games on 22:23 - Aug 19 with 682 viewsBanosswan

My view from the top of singleton hospital showed slightly disappointing crowds. Did they pick up later?

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

IPC games on 22:38 - Aug 19 with 667 viewsEdmundo

IPC games on 22:23 - Aug 19 by Banosswan

My view from the top of singleton hospital showed slightly disappointing crowds. Did they pick up later?

Think it looked half full in the main stand this morning, but it seemed people were coming and going all day. Think it depends on what events you want to watch.

I took a day off work to go and the morning ticket was a fiver....bargain!

And a few records set!

Saturday may be chockers, last day.

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

IPC games on 00:35 - Aug 20 with 610 viewsscottishjack

A great event to bring to our City, shame that I have had several customers in today asking "what the hell is going on down there?"

Great event, bit more publicity would have helped. As for the athletes taking part, what a great example to us all, and good luck at the games to everyone taking part.
IPC games on 09:07 - Aug 20 with 557 viewsllangyfelach

Would have loved to have gone down, some big names taking part. Poxy pre Bank Holiday week

Poll: Sugar on Weetabix?

IPC games on 19:39 - Aug 21 with 481 viewscsf

Went down today, really enjoyed bar the typical Swansea weather. Great event seemd to be run well. Took my stepson and two of his mates, great for them to have the opportunity to attend something like this.

They were in awe of the 14yo Scottish girl who won her second Gold of the championships.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024