Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Isn't It Nice 22:03 - Aug 26 with 1291 viewsSwan91

To have several young players in the first team against a championship side and win. Hopefully they will be able to break into the first team more frequently in the next couple of years.

Btw did they say man of the match? I thought Kyle Bartley should get it as he defended consistently and made quite a lot of important tackles to stop Rotherham from possibly scoring.

Also Richards looked pretty good in LB
Isn't It Nice on 22:09 - Aug 26 with 1189 viewsDanielswan

Yup .. good days we are living and nice work by the youngsters

Half portuguese and half danish, mixing Sagres and Carlsberg is my birthright.
Poll: Style of play.

Isn't It Nice on 22:41 - Aug 26 with 1081 viewsSwan91

Isn't It Nice on 22:09 - Aug 26 by Danielswan

Yup .. good days we are living and nice work by the youngsters

Exactly. Especially players like Bartley,Richards and Caroll
Isn't It Nice on 22:48 - Aug 26 with 1044 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Sheehan had a nightmare. Fulton was poor. Carroll looked comfortable and Jazz and Bartley were good.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Isn't It Nice on 22:51 - Aug 26 with 1009 viewsKingBony

Thought Jazz was average at best tbh. As was Carroll. Fulton and Sheehan was too weak of a midfield and a big risk imO

Daddy Daddy cool, Daddy Daddy cool

Isn't It Nice on 22:52 - Aug 26 with 992 viewsSwan91

Isn't It Nice on 22:48 - Aug 26 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Sheehan had a nightmare. Fulton was poor. Carroll looked comfortable and Jazz and Bartley were good.

Sheehan was making moves but just wasn't being passed to. Fulton is recovering from injury so wasn't expecting much.
Isn't It Nice on 22:53 - Aug 26 with 974 viewsPrivate_Partz

Isn't It Nice on 22:41 - Aug 26 by Swan91

Exactly. Especially players like Bartley,Richards and Caroll

Indeed. How many matches like this have we lost in the past? Good experience for the youngsters and can only stand them in good stead in the future.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Isn't It Nice on 22:54 - Aug 26 with 958 viewsskippyjack

Isn't It Nice on 22:51 - Aug 26 by KingBony

Thought Jazz was average at best tbh. As was Carroll. Fulton and Sheehan was too weak of a midfield and a big risk imO

Yep possession.. result.. shots on target.. and fouls against were a massive risk.. 3 out 3 Garry.. and still they're not buying it.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Isn't It Nice on 22:54 - Aug 26 with 952 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Isn't It Nice on 22:52 - Aug 26 by Swan91

Sheehan was making moves but just wasn't being passed to. Fulton is recovering from injury so wasn't expecting much.

He wasn't being passed to because either his moves were poor or his team-mates had enough of watching him kick the ball into the advertising hoardings or 50 yards to the opposition touchline.

He reminded me of a poor Jonjo Shelvey.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Login to get fewer ads

Isn't It Nice on 23:04 - Aug 26 with 875 viewsLeonisGod

Isn't It Nice on 22:52 - Aug 26 by Swan91

Yep, Fulton was't at the races which is not surprising, but at least he got 45 minutes under his belt. Sheehan didn't have the best night, but he'll hopefully learn from it. Not sure why people are talking about Jazz as a youngster - he was one of the more experienced players out there (and did pretty well to be fair).
Isn't It Nice on 23:08 - Aug 26 with 842 viewscanhecatchit

Yes ve nice if

Swansea City, my one and only love , oh and then there's the Wife

Isn't It Nice on 23:10 - Aug 26 with 832 viewscanhecatchit

Yes, it would be nice if Dyer put a bit of effort in too or I can see him having to be dropped from the first team squad all together

Swansea City, my one and only love , oh and then there's the Wife

Isn't It Nice on 23:15 - Aug 26 with 782 viewsLeonisGod

Isn't It Nice on 23:10 - Aug 26 by canhecatchit

Yes, it would be nice if Dyer put a bit of effort in too or I can see him having to be dropped from the first team squad all together

Isn't It Nice on 23:18 - Aug 26 with 750 viewsSwan91

Isn't It Nice on 23:10 - Aug 26 by canhecatchit

Disagree, he looked good and his crossing is definitely improving, was given the ball often and passed the ball well.
Isn't It Nice on 23:34 - Aug 26 with 674 viewsPrivate_Partz

Isn't It Nice on 23:18 - Aug 26 by Swan91

Disagree, he looked good and his crossing is definitely improving, was given the ball often and passed the ball well.

Had a very good match despite taking a very heavy knock.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024