Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Letter in Post about screens 11:56 - Aug 28 with 2017 viewsDarran

http://www.southwales-eveningpost.co.uk/Big-screens-spoiling-view-Liberty/story-

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Letter in Post about screens on 12:04 - Aug 28 with 1950 viewsjacksinceever

Seems fair enough to me - there again I think i was the model for Steve Wright's "Mr. Angry" !
Letter in Post about screens on 12:26 - Aug 28 with 1833 viewsGowerjack

Ridicules....

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Letter in Post about screens on 12:32 - Aug 28 with 1793 viewsorion3016

Good article and you can't argue with what he's saying

Really not looking forward to seeing budget flooring in the corner of my eye again Saturday

Be over there now after

Letter in Post about screens on 13:01 - Aug 28 with 1638 views_

Of course he's got a point.

I cannot fathom why the screens are so far down inside the stand? I can only guess it's maybe to do with the weight of them?

You'd think they would be able to re-inforce the stand to make it higher up though??

Those floodlights are awful too!!

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Letter in Post about screens on 13:07 - Aug 28 with 1604 viewsJoe_bradshaw

I wonder if they're so far down so that they are in the shade and therefore easier to see. I imagine the sun on them would make them unwatchable.

Just a thought.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Letter in Post about screens on 13:31 - Aug 28 with 1496 viewsmonmouth

Letter in Post about screens on 13:07 - Aug 28 by Joe_bradshaw

I wonder if they're so far down so that they are in the shade and therefore easier to see. I imagine the sun on them would make them unwatchable.

Just a thought.

That nearly implies some sort of planning. That's taking things too far.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Letter in Post about screens on 14:59 - Aug 28 with 1309 viewsFlashberryjack

Letter in Post about screens on 13:01 - Aug 28 by _

I cannot fathom why the screens are so far down inside the stand? I can only guess it's maybe to do with the weight of them?

You'd think they would be able to re-inforce the stand to make it higher up though??

He sure has got a point.....the screens are bad enough, but add to that the led boards flashing in your face....the whole thing is a f*cking monumental cock up.
Unfortunately nobody that can do anything about it...give a toss.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Letter in Post about screens on 15:19 - Aug 28 with 1241 viewsSlugster664

I think the screens and new advertising are terrific! I have no problem with them in row R of the east stand.

STID

Login to get fewer ads

Letter in Post about screens on 15:28 - Aug 28 with 1200 viewsUxbridge

It's all to do with the weight.

It's not been particularly well planned in fairness, and I'd be more than annoyed if sitting behind them.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Letter in Post about screens on 15:34 - Aug 28 with 1175 viewsGowerjack

No because its a cantilever

Look it up.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Letter in Post about screens on 15:41 - Aug 28 with 1138 viewsSwanseajill

Letter in Post about screens on 15:28 - Aug 28 by Uxbridge

It's all to do with the weight.

It's not been particularly well planned in fairness, and I'd be more than annoyed if sitting behind them.

Good job you're in the East A.
The screens don't affect me, But when your view of the play from the West to the East, much of the play is invisible when the back drop is so glaring from the ads boards flashing constantly.

I repeat from another thread, floodlights directly in my eyes is not appreciated when concentrating on the game. We are getting bombarded from all sides.
I hope the number of complaints on here and on SCFC2 are noticed and reported via H.C. to the board. I'm not waiting and holding my breath for the next night match.
Letter in Post about screens on 15:51 - Aug 28 with 1101 viewsNeath_Jack

It seems they are a classic case of "as long as it's not me sat behind them". The club don't give a f*ck about your/our viewing pleasure, they're just out to screw as much money from as many people as possible, and if that includes spoiling your/our view for a couple of quid from advertising then so be it. A club owned by the fans, run for big dividends for the few, should be the new mantra.

I have got nothing against those who put in, getting some back from the club, but not when everyone else is suffering or paying out more and more, that stinks.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Letter in Post about screens on 16:00 - Aug 28 with 1069 viewsUxbridge

Letter in Post about screens on 15:41 - Aug 28 by Swanseajill

The screens don't affect me, But when your view of the play from the West to the East, much of the play is invisible when the back drop is so glaring from the ads boards flashing constantly.

I repeat from another thread, floodlights directly in my eyes is not appreciated when concentrating on the game. We are getting bombarded from all sides.
I hope the number of complaints on here and on SCFC2 are noticed and reported via H.C. to the board. I'm not waiting and holding my breath for the next night match.

Yeah I noticed those spotlights on Tuesday. Most annoying.

Hopefully things can be toned down a bit.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Letter in Post about screens on 18:24 - Aug 28 with 831 viewsFlashberryjack

Letter in Post about screens on 15:41 - Aug 28 by Swanseajill

I sympathies with you Jill, I really do, something needs to be done as it seems very few areas of the liberty seating area are free from flashing lights or obstruction of viewing.

And all this in the name of a couple of quid extra revenue, which I suspect in the grand scheme of things is a drop in the ocean, when compared to our overall income.

I'd like to believe that the powers that be will give a favourable response to our complaints, but somehow I fear not, sadly.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024