Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Do you think Perchie should be made a mod? 20:20 - Aug 28 with 1410 viewsJackfath

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Do you think Perchie should be made a mod? on 20:22 - Aug 28 with 1399 viewswaynekerr55

I think him and DAV would be great. They would stop the RANCOUR that currently seeps in every corner of this BOARD.

I think you should be a MOD, as you are a fun loving SCAMP!

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Do you think Perchie should be made a mod? on 20:27 - Aug 28 with 1372 viewsmonmouth

I tink hes hood certainly be mode a mad

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Do you think Perchie should be made a mod? on 20:28 - Aug 28 with 1367 viewswaynekerr55

Do you think Perchie should be made a mod? on 20:27 - Aug 28 by monmouth

Have you been posting from an i PAD?

Do you think Perchie should be made a mod? on 20:28 - Aug 28 with 1365 viewsDarran

Funniest thing I've read on here this year.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Do you think Perchie should be made a mod? on 20:30 - Aug 28 with 1353 viewsJackoBoostardo

Is this actually going to happen?

If so, a big NO to Davillin. How can you possibly moderate a forum when you've blocked 80% of the users?

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

Do you think Perchie should be made a mod? on 20:37 - Aug 28 with 1323 viewsCatullus

I can't vote as my option isn't there!

No, sorry Perch.

Ps, people need to worry less about Darran, there's other mods!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Do you think Perchie should be made a mod? on 20:43 - Aug 28 with 1305 viewsOldjack

no he's got sticky fingers

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Do you think Perchie should be made a mod? on 20:43 - Aug 28 with 1305 viewsDarran

Do you think Perchie should be made a mod? on 20:37 - Aug 28 by Catullus

No, sorry Perch.

Don't bring me into it.

Login to get fewer ads

Do you think Perchie should be made a mod? on 20:49 - Aug 28 with 1283 viewsexiledclaseboy

No, sorry Perch.

There's not really, the rest of us can't be arsed. Darran's pretty much the only mod.

Just think about that for a moment.

Poll: Tory leader

Do you think Perchie should be made a mod? on 20:50 - Aug 28 with 1276 viewsDarran

Do you think Perchie should be made a mod? on 20:49 - Aug 28 by exiledclaseboy

There's not really, the rest of us can't be arsed. Darran's pretty much the only mod.

Bollox.

Do you think Perchie should be made a mod? on 20:51 - Aug 28 with 1275 viewswaynekerr55

Do you think Perchie should be made a mod? on 20:49 - Aug 28 by exiledclaseboy

I think you're a spiffing mod ECB - you are the living embodiment of liberalism on here. You also don't ever post with RANCOUR, which is essential as a mod

Do you think Perchie should be made a mod? on 21:34 - Aug 28 with 1210 viewslonglostjack

I had him down as an aeging rocker so it wouldn't be fair surely?

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Do you think Perchie should be made a mod? on 22:43 - Aug 28 with 1160 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Which mod banned me this morning?

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Do you think Perchie should be made a mod? on 23:06 - Aug 28 with 1134 viewsSwanseajill

Do you think Perchie should be made a mod? on 22:43 - Aug 28 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Which mod banned me this morning?

You were banned? Really.
I rarely agree with any of your opinions DYSS, but at least you never personally abuse other posters.

It's a sad day when so many threads are used as a vicious outlet for some to deliberately try to upset other users when trying to make a name for themselves.

We're all on here for the same reason, all with different opinions about our club. Not to call others disgusting names. It's going to far now.
Do you think Perchie should be made a mod? on 23:09 - Aug 28 with 1122 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Do you think Perchie should be made a mod? on 23:06 - Aug 28 by Swanseajill

You were banned? Really.
I rarely agree with any of your opinions DYSS, but at least you never personally abuse other posters.

It's a sad day when so many threads are used as a vicious outlet for some to deliberately try to upset other users when trying to make a name for themselves.

We're all on here for the same reason, all with different opinions about our club. Not to call others disgusting names. It's going to far now.

It's been a while since I was banned. During my first couple of months on here I'd be randomly banned every few weeks but that has relaxed up until this morning.

I have a strong idea regarding who it was. Thankfully Darran is a fair gentleman and while we may disagree on most Swansea related matters he usually unbans me once he's realised it's happened.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Do you think Perchie should be made a mod? on 23:12 - Aug 28 with 1110 viewsSwanseajill

Do you think Perchie should be made a mod? on 23:09 - Aug 28 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

It's been a while since I was banned. During my first couple of months on here I'd be randomly banned every few weeks but that has relaxed up until this morning.

I have a strong idea regarding who it was. Thankfully Darran is a fair gentleman and while we may disagree on most Swansea related matters he usually unbans me once he's realised it's happened.

Fair enough JF...sorry DYSS
Do you think Perchie should be made a mod? on 23:15 - Aug 28 with 1102 viewsBanosswan

Do you think Perchie should be made a mod? on 20:30 - Aug 28 by JackoBoostardo

Is this actually going to happen?

If so, a big NO to Davillin. How can you possibly moderate a forum when you've blocked 80% of the users?

I thought you couldn't ban a mod? It may be fun to make dav a mod so he has to view all his banned posters?

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Do you think Perchie should be made a mod? on 09:56 - Aug 29 with 1019 viewsperchrockjack

Old pirates they rob I

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Do you think Perchie should be made a mod? on 10:03 - Aug 29 with 1013 viewswaynekerr55

Do you think Perchie should be made a mod? on 09:56 - Aug 29 by perchrockjack

Old pirates they rob I

How can only 60% of people think that PERCH is suitable to be a MOD. This website is feed

Do you think Perchie should be made a mod? on 10:15 - Aug 29 with 1001 viewsperchrockjack

That humbling as 60% of the population is as mad as me

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Do you think Perchie should be made a mod? on 12:01 - Aug 29 with 961 viewsBravoJack

Do you think Perchie should be made a mod? on 23:12 - Aug 28 by Swanseajill

Fair enough JF...sorry DYSS

Do you think Perchie should be made a mod? on 12:31 - Aug 29 with 939 viewsSpratty

No, sorry Perch.

That would be like trying to ignore an elephant with diarrhea in a lift
Do you think Perchie should be made a mod? on 13:02 - Aug 29 with 920 viewsCurcubita_Ultra

Nah...he's more of a Rocker than a Mod...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024