Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swans logo please... 10:49 - Sep 4 with 625 viewsPegojack

If it's legal and doesn't break copyright or anything, can someone with the technical know-how please post a Swans logo on here which I can download and use as an e-mail signature?

I have a scummer mate who sends jokey e-mails around to a large circulation list of his acquaintances, most of whom live in scumland, and I'd like to reply to the latest, which is an attack on Swans supporters, along the lines of

" Thanks for the joke. How's life in the lower leagues? Make sure you all get down to the Cardiff Odeon to see 'A Jack to a King', the real life story of how Swansea City became Walses' first and, at this time, only Premier League football club'.

Greetings from the Jack Army

(Swans logo)

You get the picture....
Swans logo please... on 10:53 - Sep 4 with 610 viewsDDCH

Wikipedia has ones you can save

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swansea_City_A.F.C.

The poster formally known as DannyDyersChocolateHomunculus

Swans logo please... on 12:16 - Sep 4 with 548 viewsJackoBoostardo

Just for the record, it's not "Walses", it would simply be Wales'.

I'm telling you this so your six fingered scummy mates don't have a comeback involving grammar.

Apart from that, just Google Swansea City FC and select "images" category. So if the Wikipedia link isn't working then you have an alternative.

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

Swans logo please... on 13:40 - Sep 4 with 499 viewsPegojack

Swans logo please... on 12:16 - Sep 4 by JackoBoostardo

Just for the record, it's not "Walses", it would simply be Wales'.

I'm telling you this so your six fingered scummy mates don't have a comeback involving grammar.

Apart from that, just Google Swansea City FC and select "images" category. So if the Wikipedia link isn't working then you have an alternative.

Thank you, mate, that was a typo, not a grammatical error.

I'm catching Perchrockjack's disease. I hope it's not terminal.
Swans logo please... on 15:53 - Sep 4 with 450 viewsJackoBoostardo

Swans logo please... on 13:40 - Sep 4 by Pegojack

Thank you, mate, that was a typo, not a grammatical error.

I'm catching Perchrockjack's disease. I hope it's not terminal.

Better hope not! Hope he doesn't talk like he types in real life - that would be enough to send sane men over the edge!

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024