Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Why can't you choose your seat at an away match ? 09:46 - Sep 19 with 287 viewsLiberty

All those who want to stand ( my preference ) , may opt for seats towards the middle / back, those too old / ill / young kids with them and prefer not to stand ( incapable for whole match ) may prefer seats towards front.

There are plenty of other reasons for wishing to choose prefered seat / area of ground.

http://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2014/sep/17/why-cant-away-fans-at-premi
[Post edited 19 Sep 2014 10:09]

Poll: League 2 Mod , Darr, but we are now in Prem - time for a change ?

Why can't you choose your seat at an away match ? on 09:52 - Sep 19 with 276 viewsperchrockjack

when my dada took me as a kid he gave me a box to stand on and if I dint have one it was just tough and you saw what you could.
I cannot stand all this sitting down all the time and football although safer is pretty much anodyne now in atmosphere.
Liverpool s atmosphere like that of OLD trafford is nothing like it was when you had to queue with your friends for hours to get in ,if you were lucky.
Not comfortable but it was exciting

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Why can't you choose your seat at an away match ? on 10:01 - Sep 19 with 258 viewsQuakerJack

I just stand where I want. Was at Newcastle, Sunderland and Hull last season, stood in two or three different places after bumping into familiar faces in the concourse.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024