Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Garry's talked his way to a fine there 18:08 - Oct 19 with 5619 viewsQuakerJack

He's right

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Garry's talked his way to a fine there on 18:09 - Oct 19 with 2821 viewsPhil_S

Garry's talked his way to a fine there on 18:10 - Oct 19 with 2773 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Let's hope he doesn't get a touchline ban.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Garry's talked his way to a fine there on 18:12 - Oct 19 with 2753 viewsunion_jack

Take the fine, it may work in our favour. Of course, it could go against us but I don't blame him at all. Ref and Moses should be taken to task by their respective superiors but won't hold my breath.

In the end we could / should have got at least a point and poor finishing was up there with poor riffing.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Garry's talked his way to a fine there on 18:14 - Oct 19 with 2688 viewsEdmundo

Garry's talked his way to a fine there on 18:09 - Oct 19 by Phil_S

Well done Gary!

Take one for the team!

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

Garry's talked his way to a fine there on 18:18 - Oct 19 with 2638 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Yeah but the way things were going they would have equalised at some point. At the moment we become thruppenny whores after we take a lead, we certainly gave Stoke the big come on and then they sh*gged us

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Garry's talked his way to a fine there on 18:20 - Oct 19 with 2600 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Garry's talked his way to a fine there on 18:18 - Oct 19 by Brynmill_Jack

Yeah but the way things were going they would have equalised at some point. At the moment we become thruppenny whores after we take a lead, we certainly gave Stoke the big come on and then they sh*gged us

Indeed.

Monk is correct with his words though.
We are living off the man Utd result.

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Garry's talked his way to a fine there on 18:22 - Oct 19 with 2579 viewsC_jack

Very unprofessional. Air your opinion on the bus home, not on national tv.

Huw will need to have a word.

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

Garry's talked his way to a fine there on 18:22 - Oct 19 with 2567 viewsunion_jack

Garry's talked his way to a fine there on 18:18 - Oct 19 by Brynmill_Jack

Fair point that, though it does not excuse the poor decision.

I am at a loss as to understand why we can't keep momentum going. I've lost count of the number of times the commentator has said how the opposing manager must have given their team a brilliant half time pep talk because they came out a different team. It's us who comes out the different team after a pint of lager and a packet of crisps!!!

Login to get fewer ads

Garry's talked his way to a fine there on 18:23 - Oct 19 with 2555 viewsmagicdaps10

We are where we are and we are where we deserve..........8th.

Taking everything into account and looking at it in a sensible light, I am over the moon where we are.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Garry's talked his way to a fine there on 18:24 - Oct 19 with 2538 viewsdejafu

Garry's talked his way to a fine there on 18:22 - Oct 19 by C_jack

When Fergi/Mourinho does it it's mind games.
When Monk does it it's unprofessional?

He's played his hand now MIke Riley will have to respond, you can't argue he wrong though.
Garry's talked his way to a fine there on 18:26 - Oct 19 with 2511 viewsQuakerJack

Mark Hughes there. Talking absolute bullocks...

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Garry's talked his way to a fine there on 18:30 - Oct 19 with 2463 viewsperchrockjack

Point is monk is honest.

Hughes is not, never has neither have stoke.

It stinks but again they bullied us and we have to stand up which is why Carroll was IMO a bad move.
Walters is a beast btw

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Garry's talked his way to a fine there on 18:33 - Oct 19 with 2432 viewsC_jack

Garry's talked his way to a fine there on 18:24 - Oct 19 by dejafu

When Fergi/Mourinho does it it's mind games.
When Monk does it it's unprofessional?

He's played his hand now MIke Riley will have to respond, you can't argue he wrong though.

The important bit about mind games is using your words, wisely.

Not blatantly calling the referee a cheat. He'll get caned for that.

Garry's talked his way to a fine there on 18:33 - Oct 19 with 2431 viewslondonlisa2001

Garry's talked his way to a fine there on 18:22 - Oct 19 by C_jack

I disagree actually. I think he may have said what he said knowing full well the consequences, but has decided enough is enough. It may well be the case of short term hit for longer term gain.

It's exactly what people like SAF did for years.
Garry's talked his way to a fine there on 18:33 - Oct 19 with 2423 viewsunion_jack

Garry's talked his way to a fine there on 18:26 - Oct 19 by QuakerJack

Mark Hughes there. Talking absolute bullocks...

That could apply to just about any interview he is involved in!

Garry's talked his way to a fine there on 18:34 - Oct 19 with 2411 viewsJonnyTheJack

Monk will get fined. Mark Hughes will get nothing for speaking utter shi*e. How does his comments help refs?

This league is fuc*ed.
Garry's talked his way to a fine there on 18:34 - Oct 19 with 2404 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Garry's talked his way to a fine there on 18:33 - Oct 19 by londonlisa2001

I disagree actually. I think he may have said what he said knowing full well the consequences, but has decided enough is enough. It may well be the case of short term hit for longer term gain.

It's not wild to say Sir Alex won trophies doing it.

The sooner we wise up the better although we've been saying it for years.

Garry's talked his way to a fine there on 18:35 - Oct 19 with 2394 viewsunion_jack

I'd say he said it in the heat of the moment but won't necessarily regret it.

Garry's talked his way to a fine there on 18:35 - Oct 19 with 2393 viewsApeShit

Monk was right but he could of worded it better.
Garry's talked his way to a fine there on 18:36 - Oct 19 with 2390 viewsicecoldjack

Sorry but i have to disagree with monk a little bit.

while the penalty was a joke, we had more protection from that ref than any other i can think of against that kind of team.

what we didnt do was step up in the second half, monk seems tactically lost once 70 mins arrives on the clock .

3 pts against leicster and all will be well, lose that game or even draw it and im afraid to say that monk will start to struggle.
Garry's talked his way to a fine there on 18:36 - Oct 19 with 2386 viewsC_jack

What long term gain? he;s not going to intimidate every referee into giving us more decisions, it'll stay the way it's always been, completely random.

Not that I'm one for thinking that managers waving their arms around on the sidelines is important, but getting himself banned is hardly ideal or a demonstration of discipline to his team.

Garry's talked his way to a fine there on 18:38 - Oct 19 with 2363 viewsperchrockjack

If we re talking cheats and bullies ferguson was the best. He was also the biggest shuithouse in the past 20 years. A man to have contempt for as he conned connived bullied all for all his career.

A man who set the trend for bad behaviour, lying, cheating. And yet it won him trophies which says it all

Garry's talked his way to a fine there on 18:41 - Oct 19 with 2334 views_

Enough is enough.... Oh come on.

As much as Moses dived that just simply happens in football. Our pen was more of a surprise. Not in the fact it wasn't one but that a ref actually gave it.

I think Monk is trying to deflect our run of 5 games without a win onto some other talking point.

Have you been updating the stats?

On another note, Bony was shocking second half, Gomis coming on to play up front with him, what? I thought we'd buried that one and our sloppiness and shape for their winner just not good enough.

When the dust settles this won't be about Monk knowing exactly what he was doing and enough being enough at all, this will be all about making sure we take 3 points from Leicester because anything less and this becomes a mini crisis.

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Garry's talked his way to a fine there on 18:42 - Oct 19 with 2307 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Garry's talked his way to a fine there on 18:38 - Oct 19 by perchrockjack

If we re talking cheats and bullies ferguson was the best. He was also the biggest shuithouse in the past 20 years. A man to have contempt for as he conned connived bullied all for all his career.

A man who set the trend for bad behaviour, lying, cheating. And yet it won him trophies which says it all

There's much to admire about him that's for sure.

Garry's talked his way to a fine there on 18:45 - Oct 19 with 2283 viewsperchrockjack

Really...it's dinner soon and a nice Chilean Merlot to attack.

I ll check later so your task is ,dwight, is to convince me what there is to admire. -admire about ferguson - ...in the context I've stated previously

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024