Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who are the sides you want to give a good tonking in the 2nd half of the season 12:12 - Dec 29 with 876 viewsPegojack

My top three are:

Stoke - because I want to pay them back for a thoroughly miserable day out to the Brittania Stadium (and they are dirty, cheating bar stewards with a miserable Gog manager)
West Ham - because we need to show them beautiful football is better than muscular football every time (and Carroll is a kaaaant)
Chelsea - because they're Chelsea (aka rich man's plaything, arrogant, diving, cheating bar stewards)
[Post edited 29 Dec 2014 12:17]
Who are the sides you want to give a tonking to in the second half of the season on 12:16 - Dec 29 with 860 viewsunion_jack

Stoke very much at the top of my list and like you, West Ham a close second.

Not fussed about Chelsea. They are out if our league so don't bother me that much (though I understand your point).

I'd say QPR because I hate them as a club.

EDIT: And Liverpool too because they are our next opponents and therefore our next most important game.
[Post edited 29 Dec 2014 12:23]

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Who are the sides you want to give a good tonking in the 2nd half of the season on 12:20 - Dec 29 with 829 viewsbudegan

Ditto the above (especially Stoke - just vile).

I'd add Spurs to that - nothing personal, but we never seem to get a result and it's a monkey I'd like off our backs.

Oh and Cardiff too - 4th round of the cup maybe, home or away - it would be a dream to compound their current misery with an absolute tonking :)
Who are the sides you want to give a good tonking in the 2nd half of the season on 12:34 - Dec 29 with 801 viewslidojack

I'd stick Everton in there along with Stoke and west ham.

Nothing to do with Martinez I'm just so fed up with losing/drawing against them and often getting outplayed. Would be nice not to be frustrated watching the game for once.
Who are the sides you want to give a good tonking in the 2nd half of the season on 12:58 - Dec 29 with 759 views1973scott

The next 3 sides we draw in the fa cup
Who are the sides you want to give a good tonking in the 2nd half of the season on 13:00 - Dec 29 with 750 viewsJohnw102

Stoke for all the above reasons

Manchester City to show them that you don't have to spend a fortune to have a winning team.

QPR spiv Harry.

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

Who are the sides you want to give a good tonking in the 2nd half of the season on 13:01 - Dec 29 with 747 viewsbuilthjack

Who are the sides you want to give a good tonking in the 2nd half of the season on 12:58 - Dec 29 by 1973scott

The next 3 sides we draw in the fa cup

The 6 sides we meet in the cup.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Who are the sides you want to give a good tonking in the 2nd half of the season on 13:02 - Dec 29 with 747 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Love to do the double over man united , there's so many man united supporters in Swansea it's quite unbelievable .

Stoke

Liverpool

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Who are the sides you want to give a good tonking in the 2nd half of the season on 13:59 - Dec 29 with 673 viewsSkipTheJack

Stoke and West Ham. Can't stand either of them.
Login to get fewer ads

Who are the sides you want to give a good tonking in the 2nd half of the season on 17:35 - Dec 29 with 555 viewsJoeSoccerFan

Who are the sides you want to give a good tonking in the 2nd half of the season on 13:59 - Dec 29 by SkipTheJack

Stoke and West Ham. Can't stand either of them.

yep, me too.

Southampton would be my 3rd.
Who are the sides you want to give a good tonking in the 2nd half of the season on 17:36 - Dec 29 with 548 viewsJackfath

All of them.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Who are the sides you want to give a good tonking in the 2nd half of the season on 18:13 - Dec 29 with 498 viewsSwansNZ

Who are the sides you want to give a good tonking in the 2nd half of the season on 17:36 - Dec 29 by Jackfath

All of them.

Agree.

I started to pick… qpr, West Ham and Stoke, but then wanted to add…

Spurs, Southampton and Chelsea, as we have not beaten them in the PL yet.

Add Man Utd and Arsenal for us to do the double over them

I don’t particularly like Newcastle and Sunderland either.

Liverpool and Everton, because their managers had the audacity to leave us.

Man City, might be a title decider after giving the other sides a good tonking.

May as well, add in the rest too.

As you said (in less words then me), All of them.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Who are the sides you want to give a good tonking in the 2nd half of the season on 18:15 - Dec 29 with 492 viewsJackfath

Who are the sides you want to give a good tonking in the 2nd half of the season on 18:13 - Dec 29 by SwansNZ

Agree.

I started to pick… qpr, West Ham and Stoke, but then wanted to add…

Spurs, Southampton and Chelsea, as we have not beaten them in the PL yet.

Add Man Utd and Arsenal for us to do the double over them

I don’t particularly like Newcastle and Sunderland either.

Liverpool and Everton, because their managers had the audacity to leave us.

Man City, might be a title decider after giving the other sides a good tonking.

May as well, add in the rest too.

As you said (in less words then me), All of them.

I think the OP question should be "who would you not want to give a tonking to".

A daft concept is this question.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

Who are the sides you want to give a good tonking in the 2nd half of the season on 18:32 - Dec 29 with 457 viewslonglostjack

Who are the sides you want to give a good tonking in the 2nd half of the season on 18:15 - Dec 29 by Jackfath

I think the OP question should be "who would you not want to give a tonking to".

Stoke
Man Utd
West Ham

Just to see the post match interviews with their managers.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Who are the sides you want to give a good tonking in the 2nd half of the season on 18:51 - Dec 29 with 434 viewsPegojack

Who are the sides you want to give a good tonking in the 2nd half of the season on 18:15 - Dec 29 by Jackfath

You're absolutely right, I ought to ask more interesting questions like...

what cheese is your favourite?
Who are the sides you want to give a good tonking in the 2nd half of the season on 18:53 - Dec 29 with 430 viewsJackfath

Who are the sides you want to give a good tonking in the 2nd half of the season on 18:51 - Dec 29 by Pegojack

You're absolutely right, I ought to ask more interesting questions like...

what cheese is your favourite?

Indeed. The NON football board would welcome you with an alternative to the more obvious questions like "who would you like to beat".

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024