Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Box nation's show tomoz 20:46 - Nov 28 with 580 viewsmax936

Fury v Chisora and Billy Joe Saunders v Eubank Jnr, I can't see Delboy winning that one, but I do think that Fury needs to put a big marker down by stopping him, but I can see him winning on points, I'd love to see Fury stopped though, can't stand him.

Saunders v Eubank is a tough one to call for me as I haven't seen much of either, but I think it'll be a good fight, seeing that both have bigged themselves up.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Box nation's show tomoz on 21:01 - Nov 28 with 569 viewsChief

Cleverly and bellew bigged themselves up too!

Eubank v Saunders should be a great fight though. Both undefeated and exciting fighters, Eubank bitten off more than he can chew I reckon.

I cant excited for fury v chisora though, they fought 3 years ago with Fury winning. Chisora has then gone on to lose 3 times since, while Fury has remained undefeated. Fury should be fighting Price or Haye in my eyes.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Box nation's show tomoz on 21:02 - Nov 28 with 560 viewsJackfath

What number is box nation on and is it free?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Box nation's show tomoz on 21:02 - Nov 28 with 557 viewsDarran

Box nation's show tomoz on 21:02 - Nov 28 by Jackfath

What number is box nation on and is it free?

Chief will sort you out if it isn't hes a legend.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Box nation's show tomoz on 21:05 - Nov 28 with 552 viewsChief

Box nation's show tomoz on 21:02 - Nov 28 by Darran

Chief will sort you out if it isn't hes a legend.

not this time i;m afraid, ill be viewing in walkabout.
no you have to pay for boxnation. its in the high 400s

Box nation's show tomoz on 21:06 - Nov 28 with 551 viewsmax936

Box nation's show tomoz on 21:01 - Nov 28 by Chief

Cleverly and bellew bigged themselves up too!

Eubank v Saunders should be a great fight though. Both undefeated and exciting fighters, Eubank bitten off more than he can chew I reckon.

I cant excited for fury v chisora though, they fought 3 years ago with Fury winning. Chisora has then gone on to lose 3 times since, while Fury has remained undefeated. Fury should be fighting Price or Haye in my eyes.

My faith in Price has gone, his glass jaw as seen to that, he'll never amount to anything in my opinion, everytime he'll try to step up he'll get Ko'd for me.

Fury hasn't fought for 2 yrs, so its a reasonable comeback fight against a hungry aggressive fighter like Delboy, as much as I'd like to see Fury on his arse.

Box nation's show tomoz on 21:16 - Nov 28 with 533 viewsChief

Box nation's show tomoz on 21:06 - Nov 28 by max936

My faith in Price has gone, his glass jaw as seen to that, he'll never amount to anything in my opinion, everytime he'll try to step up he'll get Ko'd for me.

Fury hasn't fought for 2 yrs, so its a reasonable comeback fight against a hungry aggressive fighter like Delboy, as much as I'd like to see Fury on his arse.

Well the fights Price lost were to the same guy (who is a very good fighter - hes only ever lost to the klitchkos). since then he has won 3 on the spin. maybe he just didn't like thompsons style, ali had bogey men too. he always struggled against Norton for example.

But I see your point about Fury not fighting for 2 years and needing a decent comeback fight. didn't realise that.

Box nation's show tomoz on 22:30 - Nov 28 with 504 viewsmax936

Box nation's show tomoz on 21:16 - Nov 28 by Chief

Well the fights Price lost were to the same guy (who is a very good fighter - hes only ever lost to the klitchkos). since then he has won 3 on the spin. maybe he just didn't like thompsons style, ali had bogey men too. he always struggled against Norton for example.

But I see your point about Fury not fighting for 2 years and needing a decent comeback fight. didn't realise that.

I agree about Thomson, but Price should have dealt with him, I can perhaps accept the 1st defeat, because Price was flying and looking invincible, but the 2nd loss said it all for me, even though he put up a better showing he still could handle him and again got stopped, no wonder Frank became Kelli

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024