Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Second Half 17:59 - Dec 14 with 354 viewsHuw57

So much better than the first, but we needed another goal in that 15-20 minute spell that we dominated in. Need at least a point up at Hull now.

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

Second Half on 18:06 - Dec 14 with 339 viewsicecoldjack

Much better second half but our subs made us weaker and weaker, we just love beating ourselves sometimes!

Why take off our best defender in Wilf Bony ? 5 mins to go pressure on ,time to keep it tight and we make changes that serve no purpose.

Im fooking gutted after watching that, purs should never have had 11 men on the field to even push us close anyway, straight in front of the ref and he does nothing .

We need to make changes though, we look ragged at times and it doesnt seem to take alot for us to crack in our organisation.

No men on the posts for corners again, and another goal conceeded, Rangel who has always been awful at marking from corners gets to contest with andy carroll one week and harry kane the next!!

shambles at times i must say.

When we play some football we look good, but in all honesty take Siggy and Bony out the team and we have regressed in our passing game and our overall controlling game.

I know its spurs, but they were there to be beaten and we end up losing !!
Second Half on 18:08 - Dec 14 with 329 viewsperchrockjack

Fair, ice. I'm gutted again.

Jazz really ain't up to it..

No sense in taking bony off

Just shocking at set opieces..

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024