Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
January recruits after tonight? 22:38 - Dec 29 with 3152 viewsyogibear_412

Don't think we did enough in the summer and January going to be tough without some key personnel. Going to be difficult to get people in at this time so who or what do we need?

gk - tremmel thanks for the memories but a new sub keeper
Full back cover - on both sides
Centre mid - looks like the lad from Exeter will be 1, another needed tho

Depends who leaves too!!!
January recruits after tonight? on 22:42 - Dec 29 with 2317 viewsAngelRangelQS

We don't need full back cover we need starters.
January recruits after tonight? on 22:43 - Dec 29 with 2296 viewsyogibear_412

January recruits after tonight? on 22:42 - Dec 29 by AngelRangelQS

Spot on sorry that's what I meant
January recruits after tonight? on 22:47 - Dec 29 with 2267 viewsGeoffThom

January recruits after tonight? on 22:42 - Dec 29 by AngelRangelQS

Deffo plus a battling midfielder all these position need tall tough players also all the wingers need to be fit with barrow getting more game time
January recruits after tonight? on 22:54 - Dec 29 with 2225 viewsKilkennyjack

Hennessy would do fine as a squad keeper behind our big Pole - yes ? Recruitment was great in summer but you are correct about the importance of January. Probably need two full backs, a centre mid, and a striker. Easier said than done. Real Shame no meaningful emerging local talent to call on yet, that would be the perfect solution.

Beware of the Risen People

January recruits after tonight? on 23:14 - Dec 29 with 2135 viewsJackofdreambeach

We need Jordan Rhodes plus 4 other quality additions and a Fitness coach
January recruits after tonight? on 23:22 - Dec 29 with 2099 viewstomdickharry

Kucka from Genoa Mid Field
Iorfa from Wolves Right Full Back.
Doubt if our scouting dept has every heard of them.
January recruits after tonight? on 23:40 - Dec 29 with 2055 viewsRancid

It baffled me when Monk said he was looking at Left Back cover earlier in the season.Maybe after tonight and Jazz's performance against Spurs he might go looking for a Right Back instead.

A tough tackling CM to put the brakes on marauding midfielders bursting through the middle of the park and at the same time Shelveys replacement would be nice.

Plus i'd go for another winger unless Barrow gets back in the fold.Routledge can't go on putting in performances like that for the rest of the season.
January recruits after tonight? on 00:27 - Dec 30 with 1989 viewsBloodyhills

January recruits after tonight? on 22:47 - Dec 29 by GeoffThom

Deffo plus a battling midfielder all these position need tall tough players also all the wingers need to be fit with barrow getting more game time

Yup, we need someone with a bit of bite who won't be bullied in midfield.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Login to get fewer ads

January recruits after tonight? on 00:39 - Dec 30 with 1964 viewsNeiltheTaylor

We weren't bullied in midfield, we were absent.

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

January recruits after tonight? on 08:59 - Dec 30 with 1747 viewsDr_Winston

Tremmel is fine as a back up keeper. You're not going to find many better happy to sit on the bench.

Otherwise we need now what we've needed since the summer. Two new starting fullbacks and a big nasty bastard in midfield.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

January recruits after tonight? on 09:12 - Dec 30 with 1712 viewsShonky

We need a right back who can pass the ball to someone wearing the same colour shirt as him( preferably forward sometimes).

Its just a ride...

January recruits after tonight? on 10:49 - Dec 30 with 1572 viewsBrynmill_Jack

January recruits after tonight? on 23:40 - Dec 29 by Rancid

It baffled me when Monk said he was looking at Left Back cover earlier in the season.Maybe after tonight and Jazz's performance against Spurs he might go looking for a Right Back instead.

A tough tackling CM to put the brakes on marauding midfielders bursting through the middle of the park and at the same time Shelveys replacement would be nice.

Plus i'd go for another winger unless Barrow gets back in the fold.Routledge can't go on putting in performances like that for the rest of the season.

Case in point West Ham. Look how much having a CDM of the calibre of Alex Song has improved them

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

January recruits after tonight? on 11:08 - Dec 30 with 1543 viewstomdickharry

Monk and Huw know best,ask Laudrup and Sousa.
January recruits after tonight? on 11:18 - Dec 30 with 1515 viewsRancid

January recruits after tonight? on 10:49 - Dec 30 by Brynmill_Jack

Case in point West Ham. Look how much having a CDM of the calibre of Alex Song has improved them

He'd be just the player we're crying out for in the middle to stop players like Coutinho ripping us apart unchallenged.I like Yann M'Villa the French DM.He's a no nonsense stick your body on the line type of player.He plays for Inter but they've shipped him out to Russia and Rubin Kazan.We were prepared to pay top whack for Stambouli if i remember so we're clearly not frightened to spend a bit to get in the right player.We're so lightweight in midfield that KI has become our tough tackling midfielder
January recruits after tonight? on 11:23 - Dec 30 with 1491 viewsShonky

Southampton have some decent fullbacks.

Its just a ride...

January recruits after tonight? on 11:27 - Dec 30 with 1463 viewsUxbridge

January recruits after tonight? on 08:59 - Dec 30 by Dr_Winston

Tremmel is fine as a back up keeper. You're not going to find many better happy to sit on the bench.

Otherwise we need now what we've needed since the summer. Two new starting fullbacks and a big nasty bastard in midfield.

Which, if I'm not mistaken, was the same list in the summer.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

January recruits after tonight? on 11:29 - Dec 30 with 1447 viewsBrynmill_Jack

January recruits after tonight? on 11:18 - Dec 30 by Rancid

He'd be just the player we're crying out for in the middle to stop players like Coutinho ripping us apart unchallenged.I like Yann M'Villa the French DM.He's a no nonsense stick your body on the line type of player.He plays for Inter but they've shipped him out to Russia and Rubin Kazan.We were prepared to pay top whack for Stambouli if i remember so we're clearly not frightened to spend a bit to get in the right player.We're so lightweight in midfield that KI has become our tough tackling midfielder

And we're losing him and JJS (ban) in January. It's not looking good

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

January recruits after tonight? on 11:35 - Dec 30 with 1427 viewsBorojack

January recruits after tonight? on 23:40 - Dec 29 by Rancid

I thought Monk said he wanted a full back who could play left or right.
Not many full backs are both left and right footed though.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins be sacked

January recruits after tonight? on 11:35 - Dec 30 with 1427 viewsmagicdaps10

GOALKEEPERS- Think we can get through the season with Fab and Tremmell, think come the summer with Tremmell out of contract then we should look to get a younger keeper in who can push Fab more come the start of next season.

FULL BACKS-At the seasons start i thought we were in desperate need of a LB but my view has gone we need a RB to replace Rangel. Taylor has got better as the season has progressed and a new RB with Taylor at LB and Rangel covering both sides would see us to the season end
NEW RIGHT BACK REQUIRED

CENTRE BACK-We are in a healthy posistion here and are blessed with what we have.

CENTRE MIDFIELD-We are crying out for a DM midfielder who can play instead of Leon come teams like West Ham, Stoke and when we need to close a game out. With Ki gone for a month or so and Shelvey so inconsistent then i feel we need another midfielder who can play a all round game for a month or so to cover for Ki's absence. Attacking midfield we ar ok with Siggy and i would even contemplate Jonjo in there if desperate times were called for.
NEW DM MIDFIELDER AND A LOAN MIDFIELDER TO COVER FOR KI FOR A MONTH OR SO.

WINGERS-All ok here with Dyer,Montero,Routledge,Barrow and Emnes all able to play this posistion

STRIKERS-With Bony out for a month it is good to see we have moved for Oliviera so quickly but there are question marks over wether Gomis is staying or not. If Gomis were to go then we would require another striker to come in, so i think that one stays as a maybe unless anything develops on the Gomis front. I think with Gomis, Oliviera and Emnes we have enough to go with until Bony comes back.

So i think we require three players- RB, DM, CM player

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

January recruits after tonight? on 11:40 - Dec 30 with 1408 viewsDr_Winston

January recruits after tonight? on 11:27 - Dec 30 by Uxbridge

Which, if I'm not mistaken, was the same list in the summer.

Yup.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

January recruits after tonight? on 11:54 - Dec 30 with 1375 viewsRancid

January recruits after tonight? on 11:35 - Dec 30 by Borojack

I thought Monk said he wanted a full back who could play left or right.
Not many full backs are both left and right footed though.

I'm pretty sure he said he needs more competition for Taylor at Left Back as we had none.His words were ''Tayls needs pushing'', I think.

Tiendalli can play both sides at fullback but he's merely a last resort it seems unless he's injured.

Monk did say in the week though that he's now looking for a RB and after witnessing Jazz's positioning last night it has to be a priority.I don't think we should be looking at cover for Rangel either, we should be looking for a first choice Right Back and have Rangel then as cover.
January recruits after tonight? on 12:11 - Dec 30 with 1333 viewsQuakerJack

I can't see us getting another keeper in.

We need another midfielder, we can't rely on a player coming from Exeter...

I agree re full backs.

Honestly think tho that the board will look at us as being all but safe and decide not to spend a penny so as not to pay over-inflated January prices.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

January recruits after tonight? on 12:11 - Dec 30 with 1333 viewsAl_Bundy

January recruits after tonight? on 11:35 - Dec 30 by magicdaps10

GOALKEEPERS- Think we can get through the season with Fab and Tremmell, think come the summer with Tremmell out of contract then we should look to get a younger keeper in who can push Fab more come the start of next season.

FULL BACKS-At the seasons start i thought we were in desperate need of a LB but my view has gone we need a RB to replace Rangel. Taylor has got better as the season has progressed and a new RB with Taylor at LB and Rangel covering both sides would see us to the season end
NEW RIGHT BACK REQUIRED

CENTRE BACK-We are in a healthy posistion here and are blessed with what we have.

CENTRE MIDFIELD-We are crying out for a DM midfielder who can play instead of Leon come teams like West Ham, Stoke and when we need to close a game out. With Ki gone for a month or so and Shelvey so inconsistent then i feel we need another midfielder who can play a all round game for a month or so to cover for Ki's absence. Attacking midfield we ar ok with Siggy and i would even contemplate Jonjo in there if desperate times were called for.
NEW DM MIDFIELDER AND A LOAN MIDFIELDER TO COVER FOR KI FOR A MONTH OR SO.

WINGERS-All ok here with Dyer,Montero,Routledge,Barrow and Emnes all able to play this posistion

STRIKERS-With Bony out for a month it is good to see we have moved for Oliviera so quickly but there are question marks over wether Gomis is staying or not. If Gomis were to go then we would require another striker to come in, so i think that one stays as a maybe unless anything develops on the Gomis front. I think with Gomis, Oliviera and Emnes we have enough to go with until Bony comes back.

So i think we require three players- RB, DM, CM player

Wingers - we are not ok here
January recruits after tonight? on 12:16 - Dec 30 with 1316 viewsPhil_S

January recruits after tonight? on 23:22 - Dec 29 by tomdickharry

Kucka from Genoa Mid Field
Iorfa from Wolves Right Full Back.
Doubt if our scouting dept has every heard of them.

They should employ you given your track record Ed
January recruits after tonight? on 12:36 - Dec 30 with 1277 viewsNOTRAC

We should have a bit of money to spend by selling Shelvey. We should get in at least a quarter of what we paid for him after his character assassination of the last few days.
Those words of Monk have probably cost us quite a few million pounds.

Poll: Has the Europa Cup been worth entering this year?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024