Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nasty Looking Incident. 18:01 - Jan 10 with 2052 viewslifelong

Before the game outside the Stadium in the North West corner.

It looked like a bus had stuck a pedestrian(s), the Police had sealed the area off, I hope the people concerned are okay?
Nasty Looking Incident. on 18:08 - Jan 10 with 2005 viewsKilkennyjack

Yes - sadly It did look nasty. A bus had hit two people at the stadium end of the ramp down from the main road opposite Rossi's. I really do hope everyone involved is ok.

Beware of the Risen People

Nasty Looking Incident. on 20:34 - Jan 11 with 1620 viewsPacemaker

http://www.southwales-eveningpost.co.uk/sss/story-25838407-detail/story.html?

Life is an adventure or nothing at all.

Nasty Looking Incident. on 20:41 - Jan 11 with 1589 viewsexiledclaseboy

Nasty Looking Incident. on 20:34 - Jan 11 by Pacemaker

Do they not have copy editors or proof readers at the Evening Post these days?

“While being turned in the stadium grounds in preparation for the return journey, the vehicle was in collision with a group of pedestrians. Three people sustained injuries and some [some my word - st John’s say two taken to hospital, First say three] were taken to hospital by paramedics."

Poll: Tory leader

Nasty Looking Incident. on 20:51 - Jan 11 with 1530 viewsSweyns_Eye

Nasty Looking Incident. on 20:41 - Jan 11 by exiledclaseboy

“While being turned in the stadium grounds in preparation for the return journey, the vehicle was in collision with a group of pedestrians. Three people sustained injuries and some [some my word - st John’s say two taken to hospital, First say three] were taken to hospital by paramedics."

Sounds like the score at a game "St John's 2 - First Group 3". I may joke but it could have been a nasty accident. However I walked past the bus to the stadium soon after the accident happened and fortunately it didn't appear too serious. I hope there are no long term complications for the people involved either.

Pretty poor copy from the EP again.

"After the war is over I'm going to buy a British radio set - then at least I'll own something that has always worked". Hermann Goring, 1943.
Poll: How long do you think Monk will last managing Leeds?

Nasty Looking Incident. on 20:52 - Jan 11 with 1530 viewslifelong

Nasty Looking Incident. on 20:34 - Jan 11 by Pacemaker

Doesn't sound as bad as it seemed, thankfully.
Nasty Looking Incident. on 21:30 - Jan 11 with 1408 viewsTreforys_Jack

Yes saw it on the way in, could have been a lot worse. On another point, there was a West Ham fan singing "Swansea's a shit hole" at exactly the same spot on the way out. His mate was trying to shut him up, suffice to say it didn't end well for him.
Nasty Looking Incident. on 07:01 - Jan 12 with 1078 viewscsf

Nasty Looking Incident. on 20:41 - Jan 11 by exiledclaseboy

From talking to friends who saw what happened, two people were treated and thethird who was hit walked away apparently unharmed.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024