Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bony, add-ons and undisclosed transfers.... 08:05 - Jan 16 with 688 viewsItchySphincter

...the thought occurred to me when I was sat on the pot this morning - specifically this thing about 25 rising to 28 mil depending on whether Man City win something.

Well, what if Swansea meet City in the FA Cup Final and Wilf scores the only goal in a 1-0 win? If conjecture is to be believed that could net us an extra 3 mil but would it be right? It may even be cold comfort to the fans but surely questions would be raised?

I'm not asking whether you'd rather win a cup or take the money as I think it's fairly obvious that a cup win would trump all. Just wondering about it. It seems obvious why the details have been pretty much undisclosed.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Bony, add-ons and undisclosed transfers.... on 09:48 - Jan 16 with 615 viewsZut_Alors

Wasn't there a rumour we'd be in for some money from the Joe Allen sale if Liverpool had won the league last year? Seems we like inserting these clauses. Better chance with Wilf, though.
Bony, add-ons and undisclosed transfers.... on 10:05 - Jan 16 with 580 viewshobo

Bony, add-ons and undisclosed transfers.... on 09:48 - Jan 16 by Zut_Alors

Wasn't there a rumour we'd be in for some money from the Joe Allen sale if Liverpool had won the league last year? Seems we like inserting these clauses. Better chance with Wilf, though.

Yeah that rumour was nonsense though. He had a £15m release fee, so Liverpool had no need to add in extra clauses
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024