Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What a shiyte day 21:53 - Jan 17 with 293 viewsQuakerJack

I wasn't down today, so I was going to watch the mighty Darlo in Bishop Auckland. I don't live in Darlo anymore so my drive is about 40 mins from my home near Redcar.

Checked the Web and game is declared on following a pitch inspection. Drove to Bishop Auckland..... to find that they'd done another facking inspection at 1 and called it off...

So I got to drive all the way home whilst listening to us collapse in the first half.

A bad day at the office for myself, for the Swans and for Welsh clubs all round. Newport and Wrexham both lost 4-0 to Cambridge and Telford respectfully, so could be worse, we could have been stuffed by a league 2 side, or the team bottom of the conference, or we could be playing 10 miles outside of our home town in the Evosktik Northern division one.

Finally, for those of you in Neath, Port Talbot, Carmarthenshire, Swansea, spare a thought for Borojack, who travelled 350 miles to watch that today, and now has to travel another 350 miles all the way back up here....

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024