Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Peter Hain 09:23 - Jan 25 with 1910 viewslatchford

Just on a show on bbc one saying I'm a Chelsea fan and have been for 50 years. I thought he was Welsh? He bangs on about what being Welsh is. Supporting a London club?

I hope the club remember that when the freeloader next tries to get some hospitality. Co@k

This post has been edited by an administrator
Peter Hain on 09:33 - Jan 25 with 1431 viewsDarran

Ive said this many times he also had comps last week too,oh and if you thought he was Welsh you're a bit thick.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Peter Hain on 09:34 - Jan 25 with 1430 viewsjackal

I've seen him a few times in the posh seats at the Liberty. I wonder if he paid or had complimentaries.

I believe he's South African.

He'll do any thing for publicity so who knows?
Peter Hain on 09:37 - Jan 25 with 1410 viewsDarran

The first time we played Chelsea in the Prem Hain gave an interview to the EP saying he was hoping for a draw,in other words he didn't want Swansea to win beating his beloved Chelsea.

Mind you Leighton did the same in the EP when we were playing Burnley earlier this season.

Peter Hain on 09:38 - Jan 25 with 1411 viewsGowerjack

He's a freeloading cock of the highest order.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Peter Hain on 09:52 - Jan 25 with 1360 viewsjackportis

Peter Hain on 09:38 - Jan 25 by Gowerjack

He's a freeloading cock of the highest order.

Hes honest. he obviously supports the swansea spray tan industry. Compare him to prince william who sits next to wales rugby president yet clearly supports england. Back to hain. He is from neath isnt he? Whats his link to swansea?

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Peter Hain on 11:46 - Jan 25 with 1252 viewsmax936

I can't stand the pompous prick and if he's getting comps down at the Liberty for our games, that needs to stop pronto, but that's what money and power gets you I suppose, it influences people.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Peter Hain on 12:05 - Jan 25 with 1226 viewsScoobyWho

Peter Hain on 11:46 - Jan 25 by max936

I can't stand the pompous prick and if he's getting comps down at the Liberty for our games, that needs to stop pronto, but that's what money and power gets you I suppose, it influences people.

Too many comps down the liberty, thats an issue in itself.
All these celebs and so called famous with stash's of cash should be making serious charitable donations to get a posh seat with food and drinks at our club.

Fcking disgrace.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Peter Hain on 12:39 - Jan 25 with 1189 viewsLohengrin

Hain was born in Kenya but lived many years in Putney so the chances are he did come to regard Chelsea as his local team, I suppose.

I know a lot about old Sneaky Pete. Without taking the time to list all his crimes and baleful connections and acquaintances I'll just say I'd not regard him as ideal son-in-law material, and leave it at that.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Login to get fewer ads

Peter Hain on 12:44 - Jan 25 with 1176 viewsGeoffThom

Horrible little man who has done nothing for the area he represented for years but there again you have to blame the public of Neath for voting him in all the time typical blinkered labour voting
Peter Hain on 12:48 - Jan 25 with 1165 viewsNeath_Jack

Famous/influential people in getting kick backs shocker. Guess what, that's what happens with every business in the world, and if anyone thinks any different they are extremely naive or a bit thick.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Peter Hain on 13:02 - Jan 25 with 1137 viewsLohengrin

Peter Hain on 12:48 - Jan 25 by Neath_Jack

Famous/influential people in getting kick backs shocker. Guess what, that's what happens with every business in the world, and if anyone thinks any different they are extremely naive or a bit thick.

That's very true but just because you can smell the corruption doesn't mean you have to like its aroma. It's healthy that people can see the old gang political class for what they are hold them in the contempt they deserve. Very healthy.

Peter Hain on 13:05 - Jan 25 with 1127 viewsDarran

Peter Hain on 12:48 - Jan 25 by Neath_Jack

I'm sure most of us understand that but it still doesn't alter the fact that we should be telling the freeloading c*nt where to get off Everytime he comes looking for freebies to see his beloved Chelsea.

Peter Hain on 13:07 - Jan 25 with 1127 viewsNeath_Jack

Peter Hain on 13:02 - Jan 25 by Lohengrin

That's very true but just because you can smell the corruption doesn't mean you have to like its aroma. It's healthy that people can see the old gang political class for what they are hold them in the contempt they deserve. Very healthy.

I couldn't care less for Hain, his policies, the team he supports or what he has done in his past. He's a media playing whore. But people getting all outraged because him and his ilk get freebies is amusing.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.

Peter Hain on 13:09 - Jan 25 with 1122 viewsexiledclaseboy

Peter Hain on 13:07 - Jan 25 by Neath_Jack

I couldn't care less for Hain, his policies, the team he supports or what he has done in his past. He's a media playing whore. But people getting all outraged because him and his ilk get freebies is amusing.

We loves a bit of moral outrage on here.

Poll: Tory leader

Peter Hain on 13:10 - Jan 25 with 1123 viewsNeath_Jack

Peter Hain on 13:05 - Jan 25 by Darran

I'm sure most of us understand that but it still doesn't alter the fact that we should be telling the freeloading c*nt where to get off Everytime he comes looking for freebies to see his beloved Chelsea.

Well, obviously the club feel having him there, or being associated with him, can benefit us in someway. How do you know he isn't assisting or has assisted one of the directors before now?

Peter Hain on 13:12 - Jan 25 with 1113 viewsexiledclaseboy

Peter Hain on 13:10 - Jan 25 by Neath_Jack

Well, obviously the club feel having him there, or being associated with him, can benefit us in someway. How do you know he isn't assisting or has assisted one of the directors before now?

It never hurts to have someone on the inside greasing the parliamentary wheels on your behalf. You never know when it might come in handy.

Peter Hain on 13:15 - Jan 25 with 1110 viewsNeath_Jack

Peter Hain on 13:12 - Jan 25 by exiledclaseboy

It never hurts to have someone on the inside greasing the parliamentary wheels on your behalf. You never know when it might come in handy.

Stop there please, that's not how things work in the real world.

They should get Darrans mate with the £50 notes, i'm sure he'd be good to get on board.

Two coffees please.
There you go sir.
Why thank you, here's a £50 note.

Peter Hain on 13:20 - Jan 25 with 1092 viewsexiledclaseboy

Peter Hain on 13:15 - Jan 25 by Neath_Jack

Stop there please, that's not how things work in the real world.

They should get Darrans mate with the £50 notes, i'm sure he'd be good to get on board.

Two coffees please.
There you go sir.
Why thank you, here's a £50 note.

Darran's mate the showy prick.

Peter Hain on 13:31 - Jan 25 with 1079 viewsLohengrin

Peter Hain on 13:12 - Jan 25 by exiledclaseboy

Ask Neil Hamilton if he thinks that's a good idea any more?

Peter Hain on 13:35 - Jan 25 with 1075 viewsexiledclaseboy

Peter Hain on 13:31 - Jan 25 by Lohengrin

Ask Neil Hamilton if he thinks that's a good idea any more?

Did you know that he's an Ammanford boy? He's a sizeable cheese in UKIP now, which should tell everyone all they need to know about UKIP.

Peter Hain on 13:45 - Jan 25 with 1062 viewsjackportis

As I have mentioned why is he linked to swansea? He lives in neath. Its neath he should be supporting.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Peter Hain on 13:48 - Jan 25 with 1056 viewsLohengrin

Peter Hain on 13:35 - Jan 25 by exiledclaseboy

Did you know that he's an Ammanford boy? He's a sizeable cheese in UKIP now, which should tell everyone all they need to know about UKIP.

Ha! I knew he grew up there and studied at Aberystwyth, yes. His actual Christian name is Mostyn, I believe.

His emergence with UKIP is a strange one. I saw him speak many years ago when he was a spokesman for Western Goals and unless my memory is playing tricks on me he came across as being quite pro-European. Anyhow he's not anything like the hen-pecked fop he appears to be if you meet him in real life. I recall he spoke well and coming away quite impressed.

Peter Hain on 13:50 - Jan 25 with 1050 viewsLohengrin

Peter Hain on 13:45 - Jan 25 by jackportis

As I have mentioned why is he linked to swansea? He lives in neath. Its neath he should be supporting.

Are you only allowed to eat salted cheese if you live in Caerphilly?

Peter Hain on 14:06 - Jan 25 with 1033 viewsjackportis

Peter Hain on 13:50 - Jan 25 by Lohengrin

Are you only allowed to eat salted cheese if you live in Caerphilly?

Peter Hain on 20:47 - Jan 25 with 877 viewsrockinj

He's such a toss pot but surprise surprise the bbc give him fawning attention.

I'm sure the good people of Neath will look elsewhere at the election..................
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024