Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Next up - Sunderland 20:12 - Feb 1 with 816 viewsJackfath

After today's victory, I am looking forward to the next game. If we had lost today and not showed any spirit, I was fearful of the atmosphere which undoubtedly spreads onto the pitch. Sunderland would have loved that.

Instead, we now go into it with a very decent chance of another 3 points. Ki is also back to bolster things up.

I predict back to back wins.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Next up - Sunderland on 20:16 - Feb 1 with 811 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

A midfield trio of Cork, Ki and Jonjo is an appealing prospect, if Garry Mourinho decides to go with it.

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

Next up - Sunderland on 20:29 - Feb 1 with 784 viewsbuilthjack

Montero likely to be back too, and the new guy that's being signed tomorrow night

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Next up - Sunderland on 21:27 - Feb 1 with 712 viewsunion_jack

Next up - Sunderland on 20:29 - Feb 1 by builthjack

Montero likely to be back too, and the new guy that's being signed tomorrow night

Good news on those coming back.

What about Barriw and Emnes I wonder?

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Next up - Sunderland on 22:06 - Feb 1 with 638 viewsswanduck

I really hope we can get three points against Sunderland - they are a pretty poor team judging from their results and position in the table (not gonna pretend I watch them!!)

Keep a fair few clean sheets though (usually in 0-0 draws - expect them to play for the draw when they come here, hopefully especially if Montero's back we'll be able to break them down.
Next up - Sunderland on 22:10 - Feb 1 with 619 viewsSwansNZ

Next up - Sunderland on 20:29 - Feb 1 by builthjack

Messi?

I confidently predict we'll beat Sunderland. Although, my record is worse than Lawro.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Next up - Sunderland on 08:20 - Feb 2 with 428 viewsSwan91

Do we know if Ki is back with us yet? Wouldn't be suprised if he doesn't start against Sunderland but ends up on the bench and plays the second half.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024