Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Micro chipping people, good or bad ?? 19:52 - Jan 31 with 812 viewsicecoldjack

Yet another form of control IMO but many may disagree, it's one thing knowing where floppy the Spaniel has run off to, but the eventual micro chipping of people will mean information will be taken from us without our knowledge.

It will be marketed like its a good thing but IMO it will be the end of what little freedom we have left .

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2934241/Swedish-company-implants-microch

Thoughts?

Micro chipping people, good or bad ?? on 19:54 - Jan 31 with 809 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Sex offenders & general bad people .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Micro chipping people, good or bad ?? on 20:04 - Jan 31 with 791 viewsairedale

We heard Rossis are doing them but we haven't tried them yet.

Plenty of time though, we're not fashionistas, we don't let things like that get under our skin.
Micro chipping people, good or bad ?? on 21:15 - Jan 31 with 712 viewsSwanzay

A sign of things to come and big brother, of course those that have nothing to hide need not be concerned about this thread obviously.

I did read about a company in the US potentially offering similar for school kids as a way for parents to keep an eye on their children via their phone

Sadly schools in the UK already have finger printing for school meals etc, its all about getting them used to being monitered from a young age so its 'every day'. If that was my child in that situation I would refuse till the end.

I truly worry for the next generation and the passive control that this will bring to those who are nothing to hide and subservient!
Micro chipping people, good or bad ?? (n/t) on 21:16 - Jan 31 with 708 viewsJackfath

Micro chipping people, good or bad ?? on 21:15 - Jan 31 by Swanzay

A sign of things to come and big brother, of course those that have nothing to hide need not be concerned about this thread obviously.

I did read about a company in the US potentially offering similar for school kids as a way for parents to keep an eye on their children via their phone

Sadly schools in the UK already have finger printing for school meals etc, its all about getting them used to being monitered from a young age so its 'every day'. If that was my child in that situation I would refuse till the end.

I truly worry for the next generation and the passive control that this will bring to those who are nothing to hide and subservient!

Children so not have to use their thumb print if they choose not to. They can use a 4 digit code. However this does slow up the queues and most children/parents would like the opportunity to eat during dinner times.
[Post edited 31 Jan 2015 21:18]

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Micro chipping people, good or bad ?? on 21:16 - Jan 31 with 706 viewsDarran

Micro chipping people, good or bad ?? on 21:15 - Jan 31 by Swanzay

You've hot nothing against chipping Pedos though surely?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Micro chipping people, good or bad ?? on 21:40 - Jan 31 with 679 viewsSwanzay

Micro chipping people, good or bad ?? on 21:16 - Jan 31 by Darran

Yes I do, it would become mass surveillance and slowly filter through if the govt got their way.
We already have tags, Pedos just need a lock and 6ft 4 for eternity, no 2nd chance!
Micro chipping people, good or bad ?? on 21:42 - Jan 31 with 676 viewsPrivate_Partz

Micro chipping people, good or bad ?? on 21:16 - Jan 31 by Darran

We are all naturally 'chipped' by D N A so I suppose I micro chip for criminals and those that want the convenience it brings would be OK.
The worry for me is what happens when the data created gets into the wrong hands or if chipping became compulsory. Robust safeguards need to be in place.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Micro chipping people, good or bad ?? on 21:47 - Jan 31 with 670 viewsDarran

Micro chipping people, good or bad ?? on 21:40 - Jan 31 by Swanzay

Yes I do, it would become mass surveillance and slowly filter through if the govt got their way.
We already have tags, Pedos just need a lock and 6ft 4 for eternity, no 2nd chance!

I don't and I don't understand why anyone uses Tor too.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-27885502

Login to get fewer ads

Micro chipping people, good or bad ?? on 22:01 - Jan 31 with 657 viewsskippyjack

The government do it already ffs.. companies do it already.. communism and control.. the govt have got so many people under control already.. we'll be robots soon..

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Micro chipping people, good or bad ?? on 22:12 - Jan 31 with 644 viewsSwanzay

Micro chipping people, good or bad ?? on 21:47 - Jan 31 by Darran

I don't and I don't understand why anyone uses Tor too.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-27885502

Theres alot about life, you dont understand though and the same for me!

For example you have bought into the misguided believe that Tor is the 'Dark Net', because you believe anything that an authority figure tells you and mass media (bbc/fox news etc) without question as I have said many times before.

You never do question things, you should try

At least try to think for yourself sometimes and question the world around you!
[Post edited 31 Jan 2015 22:13]
Micro chipping people, good or bad ?? on 22:32 - Jan 31 with 624 viewsDarran

Micro chipping people, good or bad ?? on 22:12 - Jan 31 by Swanzay

Theres alot about life, you dont understand though and the same for me!

For example you have bought into the misguided believe that Tor is the 'Dark Net', because you believe anything that an authority figure tells you and mass media (bbc/fox news etc) without question as I have said many times before.

You never do question things, you should try

At least try to think for yourself sometimes and question the world around you!
[Post edited 31 Jan 2015 22:13]

I haven't bought into anything and how the f*ck do you know I don't question anything? Believe me ive had to question quite a few things.

Micro chipping people, good or bad ?? on 22:47 - Jan 31 with 611 viewsSwanzay

Micro chipping people, good or bad ?? on 22:32 - Jan 31 by Darran

I haven't bought into anything and how the f*ck do you know I don't question anything? Believe me ive had to question quite a few things.

No doubt you have in certain circumstances!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024