Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I'm down by legoland at the moment 13:24 - Mar 7 with 2064 viewsdgt73

And the place resembles the Mary Celeste. 20 000 a game pmsl.
[Post edited 7 Mar 2015 13:25]

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

I'm down by legoland at the moment on 14:53 - Mar 7 with 1936 viewsWxmJax

Probably all in Costco, I would be.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

I'm down by legoland at the moment on 15:08 - Mar 7 with 1890 viewswaynekerr55

I'm down by legoland at the moment on 14:53 - Mar 7 by WxmJax

Probably all in Costco, I would be.

Great place. Load up on chicken breast, toilet roll, kitchen towels, dishwasher tablets, pizza express pizza, dough balls, washing liquid and softener. They do a mean rotisserie chicken too.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

I'm down by legoland at the moment on 15:32 - Mar 7 with 1830 viewsWxmJax

All their bakery stuff is very good, croissants, bagels, etc and they have some cracking wine deals. Campo Viejo is usually on offer, the Gran Reserva can be had for just over £8 a bottle whereas it's £16 in the supermarkets. Buy this as a gift and everyone's happy, them for getting a very nice Rioja that when they go to buy another will see that it's £16 and will appreciate you spending that on them and you for only paying half that amount ;-)

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

I'm down by legoland at the moment on 15:44 - Mar 7 with 1791 viewsScoobyWho

I'm down by legoland at the moment on 15:32 - Mar 7 by WxmJax

All their bakery stuff is very good, croissants, bagels, etc and they have some cracking wine deals. Campo Viejo is usually on offer, the Gran Reserva can be had for just over £8 a bottle whereas it's £16 in the supermarkets. Buy this as a gift and everyone's happy, them for getting a very nice Rioja that when they go to buy another will see that it's £16 and will appreciate you spending that on them and you for only paying half that amount ;-)

I have to disagree with regards to the pricing of Costco goods, and beleive they are more expensive than Asda and Aldi. However, if it was a toss up between watching paint dry in a lower league stadium and over paying for goods and claaaaasrkes pies in an adjacent piggery I would go for the pork scratching every time.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

I'm down by legoland at the moment on 17:48 - Mar 7 with 1552 viewswaynekerr55

I'm down by legoland at the moment on 15:44 - Mar 7 by ScoobyWho

I have to disagree with regards to the pricing of Costco goods, and beleive they are more expensive than Asda and Aldi. However, if it was a toss up between watching paint dry in a lower league stadium and over paying for goods and claaaaasrkes pies in an adjacent piggery I would go for the pork scratching every time.

You are right scoobs, if you don't pay attention you do get tammed , me I shop in aldi Costco and pick bits up from sainsburies

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

I'm down by legoland at the moment on 20:09 - Mar 7 with 1336 viewsEdmundo

They could halve the size of the stadium and be comfy 😉

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

I'm down by legoland at the moment on 20:34 - Mar 7 with 1271 viewsbuilthjack

20,488 there haha

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

I'm down by legoland at the moment on 20:45 - Mar 7 with 1233 viewsmonmouth

I'm down by legoland at the moment on 20:34 - Mar 7 by builthjack

20,488 there haha

They'll plummet to an obviously 100% kosher 20468 next time after losing yet again then. Next seasons crowds will be hilarious when they only sell a few dozen season tickets.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Login to get fewer ads

I'm down by legoland at the moment on 20:48 - Mar 7 with 1222 viewsbuilthjack

I'm down by legoland at the moment on 20:45 - Mar 7 by monmouth

They'll plummet to an obviously 100% kosher 20468 next time after losing yet again then. Next seasons crowds will be hilarious when they only sell a few dozen season tickets.

I can't see them selling more than 7 or 8000 season tickets

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

I'm down by legoland at the moment on 21:02 - Mar 7 with 1182 viewsTim_Harry

I'm down by legoland at the moment on 20:48 - Mar 7 by builthjack

I can't see them selling more than 7 or 8000 season tickets

The season after should be even more amusing. Some of them are still sticking with the delusion that a return to the Premier League is a possibility at the moment. That should stop season tickets sales from being a complete embarrassment for now.

The summer of cost-cutting ahead will be very interesting.

Looking forward to seeing what odds the bookies give on a Cardiff relegation next season.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024