Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Plan b 16:40 - Oct 31 with 1031 viewsTrundle10

Bring Barrow on 3-0 down. Pathetic
Plan b on 16:55 - Oct 31 with 992 viewslovejuicejack

Game was gone then we could of put Rolf Harris on and it would of been the same result.
Plan b on 18:04 - Oct 31 with 842 viewsdcd14

Maybe we should just walk off and take our ball.
Plan b on 18:17 - Oct 31 with 807 viewsLeonisGod

Plan b got us 3 points last week. Game was long gone by the time barrow came on. Don't think there was anything Garry could have done earlier. We were just beaten by a very good team who took their chances, but who we made look very average for a large part of the game.
Plan b on 18:23 - Oct 31 with 789 viewsGeoffThom

Plan b on 18:17 - Oct 31 by LeonisGod

Plan b got us 3 points last week. Game was long gone by the time barrow came on. Don't think there was anything Garry could have done earlier. We were just beaten by a very good team who took their chances, but who we made look very average for a large part of the game.

Oh yes there was he should have subbed that useless excuse for a striker who had a shocker again plain to see his confidence is on the floor ,if Michu was in the position he was in the first half he'd have buried it 10 m away from chech
Plan b on 18:23 - Oct 31 with 786 viewsJackfath

Plan b on 18:23 - Oct 31 by GeoffThom

Oh yes there was he should have subbed that useless excuse for a striker who had a shocker again plain to see his confidence is on the floor ,if Michu was in the position he was in the first half he'd have buried it 10 m away from chech

Good to see you back Geoff. Missed you last Saturday night after we'd won.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Plan b on 18:25 - Oct 31 with 774 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Plan b on 18:23 - Oct 31 by GeoffThom

This.
Plan b on 18:29 - Oct 31 with 757 viewsGeoffThom

Plan b on 18:23 - Oct 31 by Jackfath

Good to see you back Geoff. Missed you last Saturday night after we'd won.

Not that it's any of your buissness I wasn't in the country and missed the game so not going to comment on something I haven't seen if it's OK by you
Plan b on 18:30 - Oct 31 with 747 viewsJackfath

Plan b on 18:29 - Oct 31 by GeoffThom

Not that it's any of your buissness I wasn't in the country and missed the game so not going to comment on something I haven't seen if it's OK by you

That's fine my friend.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Login to get fewer ads

Plan b on 19:51 - Oct 31 with 655 viewsTrundle10

Game wasnt gone at 1-0 or 2-0 though?
Plan b on 19:58 - Oct 31 with 629 viewsjack247

Plan b on 19:51 - Oct 31 by Trundle10

Game wasnt gone at 1-0 or 2-0 though?

Second goal was 20-25 minutes into the second half? Third was only a few minutes later.

We didn't really look as threatening after they scored the first and started defending deeper. I would hope Garry was close to bringing on Barrow anyway when the second went in and more or less killed the game off.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024