Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Everyone happy then? 08:02 - Jul 3 with 1037 viewsItchySphincter

I'm always a bit of a happy clappy fan during pre season but the signings this time have blown me away, even more than last year. We can be an unstoppable force this new season with the likes of Andre and Jeff feeding Bafi and Eder. Tabanou ups the stakes and could give us a bit more penetration and I don't think there's much else to do. I'd be happy going with what we've got - maybe one or two are yet to go? Hopefully none of the centre halves or centre midfielders and we're sound.

Who goes?

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Everyone happy then? on 08:10 - Jul 3 with 1023 viewsNeath_Jack

Fel ci a dau goc.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Everyone happy then? on 08:34 - Jul 3 with 983 viewsJethroJack

Ydw fel mochyn mewn cachu
Everyone happy then? on 08:39 - Jul 3 with 971 viewsairedale

I'm of a mind to report this dirty language, but I think that Phil no speakee the lingo so it'll be a waste of time.
Everyone happy then? on 09:16 - Jul 3 with 921 viewsBloodyhills

Yes, things are looking great.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Everyone happy then? on 09:45 - Jul 3 with 876 viewsbuilthjack

Dewch ar chi bastards Jack

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Everyone happy then? on 09:55 - Jul 3 with 853 viewsLord_Bony

Dewch ar Abertawe!!!

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Everyone happy then? on 11:24 - Jul 3 with 750 viewsMarryGonk

Don't think I've ever been so optimistic for a new season at this stage in pre season.

Marry Gonk's Barmy Army!

Everyone happy then? on 11:39 - Jul 3 with 724 viewsJackSomething

It's an odd feeling to have done all our business so early. Is it a coincidence that this is our most settled off-season in years? We haven't changed managers, had Europe to prepare for, had a clear-out of half the team, etc...

With none of those factors to contend with, the club have done their business early. The rest of the summer should only concern trying to keep hold of the players we want to keep who may attract interest, and trying to sell those who are no longer needed.

I'm hoping to enjoy a relaxing summer watching the other PL clubs scrambling to get deals done. Although to be fair, the likes of Liverpool and West Ham are getting plenty of business done early too.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024