Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea WAGs 19:55 - Jan 22 with 1985 viewsbonymine

If we re-sign Scotty then why not really piss Sally off big time and sign Josh McEachran too - then we'd have the two Webster sisters in the West Stand on match day once again !!!

Mind you, with our current form on new signings we'll probably get some bird who's an extra in Pobol y Cwm.....

😜😜😜

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Swansea WAGs on 20:10 - Jan 22 with 1896 viewsPinky

He was an odd one, that Josh McEachran. He was made out to be the second coming when he came here from Chelsea. I remember a game at the Stadium of Light when he came on at some point in the second half and offered absolutely nothing. I could not see why we was so highly rated. Isn't he a Brentford reserve now? A really strange one.
Swansea WAGs on 20:14 - Jan 22 with 1862 viewsbonymine

Not sure where he is now either mate but my thoughts exactly he was hyped up to be something special at Chelsea but did f*ck all for us and never to be heard of again.

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Swansea WAGs on 20:17 - Jan 22 with 1839 views3swan

Yes Brentford for £750k

http://www.soccerbase.com/players/home.sd?search=mceach

Saw nothing in his play to warrant the hype
Swansea WAGs on 21:04 - Jan 22 with 1665 viewsPinky

Swansea WAGs on 20:14 - Jan 22 by bonymine

Not sure where he is now either mate but my thoughts exactly he was hyped up to be something special at Chelsea but did f*ck all for us and never to be heard of again.

He was definitely an odd one, mate. I'm sure he did his best, so I wish him well. He wasn't very good, though, so I hope he does his best somewhere else!
Swansea WAGs on 21:32 - Jan 22 with 1568 viewsLeonisGod

Swansea WAGs on 21:04 - Jan 22 by Pinky

He was definitely an odd one, mate. I'm sure he did his best, so I wish him well. He wasn't very good, though, so I hope he does his best somewhere else!

Yep, but not so odd. Just another early developer who couldn't then step up to the man's game.

What are (were?) you doing in Liberia fella?
[Post edited 22 Jan 2016 21:39]
Swansea WAGs on 21:35 - Jan 22 with 1550 viewsDr_Winston

Football history is littered with players who looked world beaters at 18 and carpet beaters at 21.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Swansea WAGs on 21:39 - Jan 22 with 1530 viewsLeonisGod

Swansea WAGs on 21:35 - Jan 22 by Dr_Winston

Football history is littered with players who looked world beaters at 18 and carpet beaters at 21.

We've had a few ourselves recently
Swansea WAGs on 21:52 - Jan 22 with 1458 viewsPinky

Swansea WAGs on 21:32 - Jan 22 by LeonisGod

Yep, but not so odd. Just another early developer who couldn't then step up to the man's game.

What are (were?) you doing in Liberia fella?
[Post edited 22 Jan 2016 21:39]

Working on a development (infrastructure) project, mate.
[Post edited 23 Jan 2016 7:00]
Login to get fewer ads

Swansea WAGs on 22:15 - Jan 22 with 1381 viewsskippyjack

Cough..

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Swansea WAGs on 22:19 - Jan 22 with 1365 viewsDr_Winston

Mrs KisY is spectacular.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Swansea WAGs on 22:31 - Jan 22 with 1326 viewsJackFish

Swansea WAGs on 22:19 - Jan 22 by Dr_Winston

Mrs KisY is spectacular.

Shame her husband has been anything but this season.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024