Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Adam King off to Crewe Alex on loan 16:39 - Jul 6 with 1957 viewsairedale

Good to see our prospects getting some action in the real world. Hope he does OK.

Tatey will look after him no doubt?
Adam King off to Crewe Alex on loan on 17:02 - Jul 6 with 1915 viewsDaithejack

Yep, good club to learn your trade at too.

Poll: Shelvey's Goal, Best Swans goal ever?

Adam King off to Crewe Alex on loan on 17:30 - Jul 6 with 1855 viewsAl_Bundy

Adam King off to Crewe Alex on loan on 17:02 - Jul 6 by Daithejack

Yep, good club to learn your trade at too.

These loan deals are career defining moments..

Players not cutting it on loan at L1/2 clubs face a massive task in staying with us long term.
Adam King off to Crewe Alex on loan on 17:35 - Jul 6 with 1840 viewsairedale

Adam King off to Crewe Alex on loan on 17:30 - Jul 6 by Al_Bundy

These loan deals are career defining moments..

Players not cutting it on loan at L1/2 clubs face a massive task in staying with us long term.

Makes you wonder though, what is best, being out on loan in the lower divisions, or back here playing Category 1?

I reckon out on loan.
Adam King off to Crewe Alex on loan on 17:50 - Jul 6 with 1796 viewsDr_Winston

Adam King off to Crewe Alex on loan on 17:35 - Jul 6 by airedale

Makes you wonder though, what is best, being out on loan in the lower divisions, or back here playing Category 1?

I reckon out on loan.

On loan no question.

World of difference between development level football and playing against experienced pros in front of a hostile away crowd.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Adam King off to Crewe Alex on loan on 19:23 - Jul 6 with 1653 viewsJackSomething

Adam King off to Crewe Alex on loan on 17:50 - Jul 6 by Dr_Winston

On loan no question.

World of difference between development level football and playing against experienced pros in front of a hostile away crowd.

Agreed. I can't remember many players who have done badly on loan and have gone on to make it here. It makes some players and either breaks others or shows they were never going to make it. Joe Allen and Curtis Obeng for example.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Adam King off to Crewe Alex on loan on 20:39 - Jul 6 with 1556 viewsKilkennyjack

Well done Adam - loan every time for me.

Beware of the Risen People

Adam King off to Crewe Alex on loan on 13:41 - Jul 7 with 1293 viewsjakarmi

I'm surprised as i thought he'd be in and around 1st team squad this year. Didn't he play in the cup game at Tranmere and/or Blackburn. I'd have expected him and Fulton to really push on this year, and at least play in the cup games and perhaps off the bench in others.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024