Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mourhino and Wenger - appalling behaviour 22:00 - Aug 3 with 1245 viewsjackrabbit

We've had a summer of terrific sport - from the Women's World Cup to the Open golf and Wimbledon tennis, we've seen sport at its best, and played in the best sporting tradition. Now footie is back, and with it, the sort of snarling scowling ungracious disgraceful, plain childish and unsporting behaviour that so spoils the game. I'd say that Mourhino and Wenger were like a pair of big girl's blouses yesterday, but that would be unfair to big girl's blouses. There was more butch behaviour on display in the Women's World Cup than from those two yesterday.

Does it matter that 2 of the top managers in the game refuse to acknowledge each other and shake hands before or after the game? Well next time the under 11s lose a contentious match and feel hard done by, they'll feel justified in not shaking hands with the opposition players , and their coaches will take the example set at the top of the game, to also storm off without a handshake. This might be a tad old fashioned, but the Premier League is the showcase for our game and has a responsibility to set standards of sportsmanship and behaviour for the game no matter at what level it is played.

An appalling example set by two rich men who should know better. Rant over.
Mourhino and Wenger - appalling behaviour on 22:12 - Aug 3 with 1206 viewsSwansNZ

I assume you didn’t notice Nick Kyrgios at Wimbledon, or some of the worst (best?) diving you’ll ever see, at the Women’s World Cup?

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Mourhino and Wenger - appalling behaviour on 22:18 - Aug 3 with 1195 viewsMervyn

here here Jack understandable rant for me.........doubt if i'd bother watching premiership stuff if it was'nt for the Swans.

All to common behaviour im afraid
Mourhino and Wenger - appalling behaviour on 23:15 - Aug 3 with 1110 viewsperchrockjack

Without doubt a pain of prize cocks football really doesn't need, a smarmy sullen Alsatian and a preening Portuguese poser.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Mourhino and Wenger - appalling behaviour on 02:20 - Aug 4 with 1005 viewsJack123

Mourhino mind games have started already, I don't think Chelsea will have it easy this year!

libera nos a malo

Mourhino and Wenger - appalling behaviour on 08:30 - Aug 4 with 899 viewsyescomeon

Football is a soap opera for men, got to have a bit of drama.

Upthecity!

Mourhino and Wenger - appalling behaviour on 08:45 - Aug 4 with 877 viewsperchrockjack

But...

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024