Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is There A Better Time To Beat Tottenham? 07:34 - Sep 28 with 2316 viewsPhil_S

The Swans head off on Sunday in search of a first Premier League win over Tottenham Hotspur and it would be the perfect tonic to the end of a particularly poor period for the Swans in between transfer windows

Full story at http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/40580/what-better-time-to

How will we get on against Spurs?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Is There A Better Time To Beat Tottenham? on 08:01 - Sep 28 with 2303 viewsSwaneeRiver

I'm going for a 2-1 Swans win.
Spurs result was freaky, and we'll bounce back against Spurs.
Time to ring the changes I feel though, with Barrow & Montero on the wings providing decent service for Gomis. Ayew in the no 10 spot, with Cork and Ki the other midfielders
Is There A Better Time To Beat Tottenham? on 09:19 - Sep 28 with 2271 viewsperchrockjack

Agreed.

We need to start fast and intense and really get the crowd going.

We can do it and we will.

One to throw a cat into the pigeons of arrogance

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Is There A Better Time To Beat Tottenham? on 10:22 - Sep 28 with 2242 viewsmorningstar

Sorry Phil, but I'm not getting the "in between transfer windows" bit? Shouldn't it be "In between International breaks"?
[Post edited 28 Sep 2015 10:23]

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Is There A Better Time To Beat Tottenham? on 13:36 - Sep 28 with 2152 viewsPegojack

Let's hope Spurs get knocked about a bit in Monaco on Thursday night. And get jet lag.
Is There A Better Time To Beat Tottenham? on 13:56 - Sep 28 with 2139 viewsmorningstar

Is There A Better Time To Beat Tottenham? on 13:36 - Sep 28 by Pegojack

Let's hope Spurs get knocked about a bit in Monaco on Thursday night. And get jet lag.

Please tell me your not one of these people who believe you get jet lag from travelling on a jet?

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Is There A Better Time To Beat Tottenham? on 14:33 - Sep 28 with 2117 viewsPegojack

Is There A Better Time To Beat Tottenham? on 13:56 - Sep 28 by morningstar

Please tell me your not one of these people who believe you get jet lag from travelling on a jet?

I was being ironic.

In this case, also known as clutching at straws.
Is There A Better Time To Beat Tottenham? on 17:37 - Sep 28 with 2032 viewsOldjack

That scoreline last Saturday really did flatter them ,Be at our best and there'll only be one outcome

Christ. there's some right negative tit's doing this poll aye

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Is There A Better Time To Beat Tottenham? on 18:11 - Sep 28 with 2013 viewsDewi1jack

Is There A Better Time To Beat Tottenham? on 13:56 - Sep 28 by morningstar

In the old days, we couldn't even get propeller lag!

As OJ says.
Have faith and look forward to us winning and putting the World (or at least the PL) to rights Sunday.
Be loud. Be proud.
Sing your hearts out
We're due a win.
Definitely overdue another win against Spurs

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Login to get fewer ads

Is There A Better Time To Beat Tottenham? on 23:23 - Sep 28 with 1857 viewsPozuelosSideys

This has score draw written all over it i think. We'll struggle to get that as well given current form.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Is There A Better Time To Beat Tottenham? on 14:12 - Sep 29 with 1660 viewsNookiejack

Really should be targeting 3pts in games like this where our opponents have been playing European football in mid-week - especially Europa League football.

Need to be fresh and show high energy levels. Hopefully can catch them early if they are sluggish - or at end of game when might tire after European exertions.

Will be disappointed if stats show after the match that they worked harder than us.
Is There A Better Time To Beat Tottenham? on 16:42 - Sep 29 with 1615 viewsnavyjack

This is the one opponent last season that I left the game feeling physically sick.we absolutely murdered them and to come away with nothing still has me shaking my head now. We owe them one.big time....
Is There A Better Time To Beat Tottenham? on 17:34 - Sep 29 with 1590 viewsEdmundo

Is There A Better Time To Beat Tottenham? on 16:42 - Sep 29 by navyjack

This is the one opponent last season that I left the game feeling physically sick.we absolutely murdered them and to come away with nothing still has me shaking my head now. We owe them one.big time....

Exactomundo.......spot on there👍

I'll take a stab at 1-0 resolute performance and Gomis winner

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

Is There A Better Time To Beat Tottenham? on 21:48 - Sep 29 with 1514 viewsNogginthenog

We will lose. End of.
Is There A Better Time To Beat Tottenham? on 08:15 - Sep 30 with 1422 viewsMrSwerve

Is There A Better Time To Beat Tottenham? on 21:48 - Sep 29 by Nogginthenog

We will lose. End of.

That's the spirit!

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Is There A Better Time To Beat Tottenham? on 13:46 - Sep 30 with 1367 viewsNogginthenog

Is There A Better Time To Beat Tottenham? on 08:15 - Sep 30 by MrSwerve

That's the spirit!

No that's the likelihood. We aren't playing well at all.
Is There A Better Time To Beat Tottenham? on 10:43 - Oct 1 with 1247 viewstomdickharry

According to reports they have several injured players and in addition with a game tonight in Monaco could be a very good time to play them.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024